Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 45)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

awesome chikki.. 
me love it.. 

cant wait for ur next update..
as usual yash is so sweet 
and aarthi is so caring.. 

thanks fr reading and commenting

anba..i am glad u liked it..

yash and aarti both are the best..will try updating soon

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hey charmi
fantastic update Big smileBig smileBig smile

first of all happy friendship day charmiBig smileWink and enjoy ur dayBig smileHug

loved ur updateBig smileWink

raj???? what the hell did he do that made aarti to suffer and she had lost her best friend??????
after getting warned by aarthi he did not stopAngryAngryAngryAngry he tried to instigate priyaagainst aarthiAngryAngry and he is saying ill about aarthiAngryAngry aahh.. ... i want to kill himAngry

omg priya is sufering a lot she is punishing herselfCryCry  hope aarthi and aman sort out the problems in priyas lifeBig smileWink

omg yash overheard everything ShockedWink and knowing truth from sadhna ji will he get to know the entire truth?????????ConfusedConfused from sadhnaji???? or aarthi herself will reveal that??????
i m so curious  to know the truth charmiDay Dreaming

little aarya moment their dance EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming and both thinking about each otherEmbarrassed

omg charmi last flashback part was very heart-touching and heart breaking tooCryCryCry
poor aarti she is so small when she lost her parents i cant even imagine how terrible it is to herCryCry to face the world alone till then her parents love acted as a shield to protect her but suddenly she became...CryCryCryCryCry omg u made me cryCryCry
u portrayed the flashback really verywell dear ...so goodHugHug

great job dearClapClapClapClap

omg now i m very eager to know about aarthis past Day DreamingDay Dreaming

waiting for the next installmentWink
StarStarStarStarStar

love uHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Sharlene1410lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

omg...charmi...what u did dearOuch...

this update made me cry ..unintentionally my tears are falling downCryCryCry

loved their friendshipHeart...and i'm very eager to know what happened 8 yrs agoConfused...

just can't imagine what aarti experienced in her childhood...seeing her parents' conditionCryCryCry

it's a very emotional update dearClapClapClap..and i can imagine how hard u worked in giving this update such an essence ClapClap...

a 5Star for u dear...Smile

I am so sorry anu...that i made you cry...i had no intention to make you cry...

yeah..their friendship is really strong..all ur questions will be answered soon...

yeah...aarti saw her parents dieing in front of her eyes...n thats really painful for a 5 year old...

thank you so much for appreciating...i have tried my best to give a good update...

i just hope i can keep entertaining you with the same good upcoming updates

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratzyfanlovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

hey charmi
fantastic update Big smileBig smileBig smile

first of all happy friendship day charmiBig smileWink and enjoy ur dayBig smileHug

loved ur updateBig smileWink

raj???? what the hell did he do that made aarti to suffer and she had lost her best friend??????
after getting warned by aarthi he did not stopAngry he tried to instigate priyaagainst aarthiAngryAngry and he is saying ill about aarthiAngryAngry aahh.. ... i want to kill himAngry

omg priya is sufering a lot she is punishing herselfCryCry  hope aarthi and aman sort out the problems in priyas lifeBig smileWink

omg yash overheard everything ShockedWink and knowing truth from sadhna ji will he get to know the entire truth?????????ConfusedConfused from sadhnaji???? or aarthi herself will reveal that??????
i m so curious  to know the truth charmiDay Dreaming

little aarya moment their dance EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming and both thinking about each otherEmbarrassed

omg charmi last flashback part was very heart-touching and heart breaking tooCryCryCry
poor aarti she is so small when she lost her parents i cant even imagine how terrible it is to herCryCry to face the world alone till then her parents love acted as a shield to protect her but suddenly she became...Cry omg u made me cryCryCry
u portrayed the flashback really verywell dear ...so goodHugHug

great job dearClap

omg now i m very eager to know about aarthis past Day DreamingDay Dreaming

waiting for the next installmentWink
Star

love uHug

loved ur comment so much rosey...thank you so much for appreciating

happy friendships day to u too...

raj is really stupid person..just like prashant...u will find it soon...what all he has done to disturb everyone's life

u r right..priya is sufferinf a lot..n more she is punishing herself a lot...but dont worry..everything will fall into place...

yeah yash overheard everything...but will he get to know everything from sadhna is still a question...which will be answered as soon as the story moves ahead...

I am really sorry that i made u cry,,,,,,i am so glad that u liked it... u r right aarti...it was really horrible for aarti to see her parents die in front of her eyes at a tender age of 5...

thanks so much for reading and commenting...will try updating soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroseylovely_nikki

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
My sweet charmi CryCryClapClap what an update man !!!!
your touching words brought tears throughout the update Embarrassed

And as i guessed with your clue.. python's friend is as cruel as him and so we have the famous proverb "BIRDS of the same feather join together  " Angry...
there is no wrong in arthi, aman and priya getting mad at him... How can he tell arthi as  a characterless woman when he has so much dirt on him and linking with aman..

Even after knowing she is yash, the great business man's wife he cant dgest it haan !! Dead
and his crooked mind works so well to increase the distance between priya and arthi..
AND HE GOT THE PERFECT GIFT FOR IT ClapClapClap good job by priya !!!

Coming to aman !!! Oh God he is in love with bani and yash knows this even before.. then arthi will not leave yash simply !! LOLLOL
The comedy of all is yash's fear of arthi pushing him out of the room at night EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Poor yash !!!!
But arthi will surely help for aman Tongue

The truth of priya's bitter married life is her self coccon she has woven around her..
I wonder how coem even after 2 kids she is so distant from her hubby.. but poor girl that incident has affected her so much seems CryCry

I am so proud of arthi and aman who are ready to help their friend get out of trouble as much as yash feel StarStarStar

OMG arya's dance !!!! Dancing I am sure it would have been so romantic and arthi hiding her eyes to avoid the sadness in it is so cute...

Its said teh people made for each other will be similar in many things.. and arya is so perfect for it...
yash's convo with guruma to know of arthi's childhood id so sweet..

Now starts my tears charmi CryCry
Poor arthi could not have the blessing of being with her parents at a very small age..
her mother's cute way of indicating she is going to leave arthi forever with God's name is so sad ...
Even as a child arthi followed her mother's words and stopped crying but i was shocked with your climax ShockedShockedShocked
I guess even her papa left her along with mumma CryCryCry

I am waiting to read more dear. continue soon !!!

Edited by maha9 - 04 August 2013 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Sharlene1410lovely_nikki

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Commented on pg44. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123