Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 43)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Res !! Embarrassed

**** EDITS ****

Yay ! Finally I successfully read it ! Embarrassed

Hmm.. I can understand the feeling of missing each other.. especially friends ! I was just hoping Aarti and Priya can meet up soon ! At least, Aarti had know something about Priya later on ! 

The surprise, naughty wink from Yash and kids left Aarti wondered a lot ! LOL Embarrassed Cute part ! Embarrassed And then, the saree changed to salwar suit ! Awwwnn.. !! Heart

Vidhi get angry with her kids for their naughty plan but Aarti easily saved them ! LOL Wink... And Vedika Vedant revealed everything about the plan and same goes to Aarti when she further explained to them the reason behind their mom's awkwardness ! Smile

It was cool to see the family happy ! Smile And awwnn, Yash and Aarti spend their time together ! Heart Day Dreaming I love the chase scene and the moments they are in each other embrace ! Day Dreaming

Aman came back and surprisingly met Aarti and Yash in bachi's wedding ! Big smile And yeah, I so wanted him to come back for a while to our PV serial before ending.. After all, a Thank You to him to make our Jodi one ! LOL Wink 

I wonder what really happened between Priya and Aarti ? Confused Ouch Hmm.. so too for the person at the end ! Update soon ! Embarrassed

Sorry for the late reply ! As usual, fab job ! ClapClapClap

loved ur comment isya...thanks for resding and commenting

aarti and priya were best friends before but something broke their friendship. But still as best friends they do miss eachother. 

i knew everyone was going to love the surprise...i knew everyone wanted to see this change in pv so much

vedant and more vedika shares a cute bnd with aarti. They can never hide anything from her. N they know whenever they will need their aarti chachi will be the first one to come to their rescue.

The whole beach scene is my fav too...i just love it

yes,,,,aman is back..n u right he is the one responsible for bringing aarya together..he really needed attention which our mahan cvs never did

all ur questions will be answered soon...

thanks for reading and commenting. Wil try updating soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrantiGuru_JKR

*holding ears* yaar sorry i m replying really very late

waooo awesome update...
yeah punishment for women was awesomeWink
and the way u have written..like giving them chits and hide their saris ...loved 

Vedant & Vedika is really cute and naughty in ur story 

yeah i m imaging the whole situation now...visualizing specially G3 and Maya Wink

hayyee beach scene Day Dreaming  lost 
uff single coconut Blushing

oh wow Aman in the story...so Aman knows about what's wrong between Aarti & Priya

god u always leave us wondering ...
wondering who is that person ??Ermm
Kratika was not enough to leave is wondering that ur story too have left me wondering LOL

update soon dear

dont say sorry miti. Its ok..u were busy with ur exams..so it happens..Dont worry

i knew u were going to love the punishment...thanks for appreciating the chit scene

vedant and vedika are really very very naughty

the beach scene is my fav too...

yeah..aman is back and yes he knows what had happened...dont worry u will find it soon as the story will progress

all ur questions will be answered as the story progresses...thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon
RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Ch4

Hey sweeto although you said that its ok if i don't but how can i not to write comment on your as i promised  

Priya n aarti longing for each other despite their r difference truly reflect wat you use as quote

Ansh is giving a run to hockey captian aha

N cute aarya moment make everything perfect charmi

Then priya struggle in in between aarti knowing priya daughter name ooh that so sweet  n emo

Hayee upar se itni cute sazza yaa maazzaa hmm aarti in yashji fav yello n poor vedant n vedika shukar hai unki chichi hai naa

Hmm after samjhdari bhasan from aarti n cute oen made vidhi all red now its tiem for aarti hayee lovely kids yaar

Haayeee mar jawaan sweetoo tere superman yashji pe his ideas to namofy bauji to se his desire to be fulfilled wink wink

Aarti yash coconut beach Mumbai oh dea really still it gives me goose bumps specially when aarti says ilu to yash first time

N then aarya moments ok kitni baar ek hi baat kahu so all i can after that office nuisance i am happy n feeling contend

N aarti says abt her orphanage then time to time aarya had good or bad as memorieds to cherish forever like we do

Aman was another beautiful surprise and they both  calling simmi as bacchii it contains such a huge emo value

So aman too know wat priya did n then aarti comedy how she intro aayu to mana

N him calling champ so cute

N out of all woh kaun hai ?? suspense suspense charmi but is ok as i thoroughly enjoyed aaya moment n i enjoyed it 

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Ch4

Hey sweeto although you said that its ok if i don't but how can i not to write comment on your as i promised  

Priya n aarti longing for each other despite their r difference truly reflect wat you use as quote

Then priya struggle in in between aarti knowing priya daughter name ooh that so sweet  n emo

Hayee upar se itni cute sazza yaa maazzaa hmm aarti in yashji fav yello n poor vedant n vedika shukar hai unki chichi hai naa

Hmm after samjhdari bhasan from aarti n cute oen made vidhi all red now its tiem for aarti hayee lovely kids yaar

Haayeee mar jawaan sweetoo tere superman yashji pe his ideas to namofy bauji to se his desire to be fulfilled wink wink

Aarti yash coconut beach Mumbai oh dea really still it gives me goose bumps specially when aarti says ilu to yash first time

N then aarya moments ok kitni baar ek hi baat kahu so all i can after that office nuisance i am happy n feeling contend

N aarti says abt her orphanage then time to time aarya had good or bad as memorieds to cherish forever like we do

Aman was another beautiful surprise and they both  calling simmi as bacchii it contains such a huge emo value

N out of all woh kaun hai ?? suspense suspense charmi but is ok as i thoroughly enjoyed aaya moment n i enjoyed it 

riya...loved ur comment...n love u yaar...u commented on mine after being so busy...realy made my day..thank u

at one point priya and aartis friendship was such that both could not stay away from eachother for long...so now after seeing eachother, they both long being the same but still they cannt forget that 8 years ago event...so they both are not able to move on

heheheh...i was so stuck in that scene...it took me a whole day to come out with that scene of aarti running behind ansh

aarti is not slowly realizing that priya is repenting...

i was 1000% sure...u all were going to like my cute sazaa...thanks to vedant and vedika for coming out with this idea and thanks to their superman chachu for helping them

the beach scene is my fav too...getting all nostalgic right?

aman is needed in every story man..dont u think? after all he was the one responsibe for bringing our aarya together...forever...

yes...aman knows what had happened and in a way he was also affected by it but not as much as aarti and priya

now th suspense...

riya.aapke saare questions answer ho jayenge...let the story go ahead

i am so glad that u liked my update

and u got time to comment on mine...

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon...stay tuned

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by RA17

Ch4

riya...loved ur comment...n love u yaar...u commented on mine after being so busy...realy made my day..thank u
aww aweeto your r cho chweet klove you 2 3 4...
at one point priya and aartis friendship was such that both could not stay away from eachother for long...so now after seeing eachother, they both long being the same but still they cannt forget that 8 years ago event...so they both are not able to move on
hmm kuch toh hai tujhe raabta hai naa
heheheh...i was so stuck in that scene...it took me a whole day to come out with that scene of aarti running behind ansh
really that ansh made you also run whole Shockedday
aarti is not slowly realizing that priya is repenting...

i was 1000% sure...u all were going to like my cute sazaa...thanks to vedant and vedika for coming out with this idea and thanks to their superman chachu for helping them

them or you my naught lil baccha
the beach scene is my fav too...getting all nostalgic right?
yup aarya n beach

aman is needed in every story man..dont u think? after all he was the one responsibe for bringing our aarya together...forever...

yes...aman knows what had happened and in a way he was also affected by it but not as much as aarti and priya

now th suspense...

aman always bring twist be it show our ff dks or now this one Wink
riya.aapke saare questions answer ho jayenge...let the story go ahead

i am so glad that u liked my update

and u got time to comment on mine...

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon...stay tuned

ok ji will wait as jara nazar utha ke dekho baithe hain hum yahi Day Dreaming
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Edited by princess121993 - 22 October 2015 at 2:43pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjigundu92aparna_mishupadmasheila_02bmeenuu111Keertana_KSiancynthiagemShwtysrilanka123.LovelyDreamer.*Maleena*maaneetkimeettharumaLove2readdisha_rajdevbillieberryLincy_Linsns1970nirmalac99pvejaniprettyjisara1990ksfan2ZetterPriyasijayshu17Abie10RA17Chitra_11AniSweetyMariyaOshinlulujjjjnusratjahan505kratzyfanSharlene1410PrincessAshVikIsYaRoCHeRroseroseyjikky_84maha9caller123freya123Sri_RadhaAngel_LuvDonnaa

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Charmi what a way to take revenge from me Angry

I wrote an emotional update in MTB and you gave EXTRA EMOTIONAL UPDATE Cry  Cry

What should I say, you've left me speechless dear Clap  Clap

Something tells me something terrible must have happened between Aarti, Priya and Aman and only one person is responsible for it, RAJ Angry wonder what that terrible thing could be D'oh

Charmi despite being married I could never write and explain the way you've explained the meaning of marriage through Aakash Clap  Clap

And Yash heard Aarti's and Aman's convo Shocked. But I know this Yashu, he'll only help them the way he's helping Aman with his GF Wink

Charmi I won't comment on Aarti's Past, as it's too painful. And I'm drained completely with so much emotional tracks.

But I'll say one thing about it. You did a splendid JOB dear. You've left the most talkative person speechless, by writing about Aarti's painful childhood Star
Clap  Clap  Star

Edited by lovely_nikki - 06 August 2013 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaprincess121993

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
oh so nice update. Longing to see what secret buried in past which Amsn and Aarthi hiding. As readers we are in Yash's place. ErmmWe don't know anything about her past but want to know it.

Flask back was awesome that brought tears to my eyes. CryIs this means Aarthi's father also died in the same day?? poor Aarthi she has to go a lot in her life.Ouch
Waiting for the next update eagerly.

Edited by caller123 - 04 August 2013 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaprincess121993Sharlene1410lovely_nikki

Go to top