Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 40)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

See Charmi I kept my promise Wink. I had promised that your get my comment as your Good Morning Gift Embarrassed

Wow Charmi once again Clap
I always love to read what you write at the beginning of every chapter. It's so beautiful and so meaningful Clap

So you finally got The One dialogue of Yashji, which was delaying this update Wink
And what a scene it was. OMG my naughty Yashu and Anshu were not enough, and now to give them company Aayu has also joined the force Cool  LOL

And what a punishment our brilliant Yashji has selected Cool. Simply loved the way Vedika and Vedant helped their Chachu to execute that punishment LOL

And AarYa scene on the beach, with the coconut Blushing, reminiscing those days (good or bad)which they had spent together in Mumbai just an year back, was so nicely done by you Clap.

And now coming to Priya. On one side I pity her, for the way Aakash treats her, but on the other side it angers me also, if she has done something in the past that affected Aarti and Anam also ( btw thanks for bringing back Aman), then why doesn't she go and apologies and make it up for it? Oh yeah, her ego is coming in between Angry

And I wonder who this mystery Guy is?( I'm assuming that it's a guy Embarrassed

loved ur comment so so much di...loved ur morning gift for me...

i dont know y..but this things suddenly pop up in my mind and i cant help but write it...sometimes its weird too...hehehe..i m glad u liked it

yeah..finally i found that dialuoge with which i was struggling for hours..hehe...i m still not that satisfied with that scene...but i m glad u loved it

i know..everyone was going to the punishment decided ny yashji...as i knew everyoe would love to see that change in Sm...thanks to vedant, vedika and our superman yash..

i was seriously looking for some light romantic moment,,,some family moments...but as i was writing..i found that the cocnut loop closure was imp...n i thought i should write abt it but not in detail,as i still wanted to focus on their present...

u r right..whatever priya did...has affected aarti and aman the most...n her guilt and ego clash over is not allowing her to apologize...she wants to but she cannot is her situation for now..

and abt the mystery person..yeah he is a guy...but who is he and what did he do is a question? whose answers u will find in coming updates...

thanks for reading and commenting...i m glad u liked my work

will try updating soon ...stay tuned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Edit: Brilliant update Charmi Clap Clap Loved it!

Wow! So this was the surprise for the ladies Heart hehe I wana see Bua and Gayu in their outfits LOL Vedika -Vedant did well with their plans. Oh, am feeling so bad for Priya and her married life hope all works well between her and her hubby soon.

Am the couples at the beach was so beautifully written. Aarya little romance and reliving their early marriage days was awesome.. Day Dreaming Hmm Aman is here but he's also mad at Priya Confused I wonder what could have happen 8yrs ago. The person who came at the end could he be the person who created all the misunderstanding? I think its a guy though LOL

Continue soon. Smile

thank u so much abie...i m glad u liked my update

i was 100% sure u all are going to love the surprise/punishment for the ladies of SM...n even i cannot stop laughing imagining...gayatri and maya bua in that...heheheehe

priyas wedding is going through a tough time...but u will see how it changes with time...

i wanted a loop closure for the beach scene...n that only reminded me of the cocunut scene..n the running scene...

aman is also mad at priya because whaever she did had affected aman also in some way...

u r going on the right track...but lets see...was it a misunderstand or something else?

that you will find out in coming chapters...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi...this Big smile was the look I was wearing while reading this chapter right from the word  GO. Hey the story is on a smooth ride with right dose of entertainment. The punishment was awesome. I couldn't help myself but ROFL was again the position for me when I imagined G3 and Maya buaji in salwar suit...especialy Buaji and my my what beautiful thought for punishment which brings smile on readers face. You win hands down here. Loved Vedant-vedika's role...atlast...a side seen in your vision

What I aprreciate in your story is a bit of original linked to your vision which makes the story more relatable. A bit of past expressed in the convo...Mumbai track :  Cocunut sharing, Yash-Arti running, Arti-Aman meet, the friendship and finally Aman solving ARYA's marriage problem (if not fully in original)...all these relating to the present story of yours. Well done dear!

Coming to the 'Memories' part...well said...and so trueStar. Charmi...if I am not wrong the man u r going to introduce should be none other than prashant. Anger, boil, blood rushing, hungamma...all these symptons connect to that character. Will be happy if I am wrong and if yes...again will be happy...for you may  have something else to say...am waiting for ur next update.

My take on your chapter...' Wish I belonged to this beautiful family'. My Hugis for bringing smile to my face and this is my honest opinion dear...am bit kanjoos at times.

loved ur comment so much chitra..

i am so glad that i could make u smile throughout my update...

i was 100% sure chitra that everyone was going to love the punishment...as i knew everyone was longing to see the change in SM..even i was laughing imagining them in salwar suits..hehehe

yeah..this idea was popped up in vedikas mind...n they were helped by yash and other men of SM...

chitra as i was writing the beach scene...the connection to the pas sudenly popped up in my mind..n i thought it was imp to sho as a loop closure...as it would help us in differentiating how aaryas life had changed from then to now...

the memory really wanted to write some thing for memories..but i was unable to find proper words...but i guess u all r loving it..so i think its nice too..now

dont worry dear..its not prashant...he is already dead in my story...

whoever he is...u will soon find out...

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating son..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

wow charmi lovely update dearClap
i enjoyed it completely

this is for uHugHug for lot of happy family moments love u charmi

i loved the surprise(punishment) planned by kids and all the men of smEmbarrassed
omg i m trying to imagine bua gayathri in salwarsBig smile

and most important cute lovely romantic aarya momentEmbarrassed
mystery wifeLOLWink

hey u brought aman into action Big smile

what did priya do to aarthi in the past????? even aman was very upset with that?????
really poor priya she is paying for that her husband dont care for her and she cant even face aarthi hope this will get sort out soon

i wonder who is that person and how is he involved???
when yash will come to know about aarthi-priya??

good job dearClapClap

continue soon

thanks rosey...i m so glad u loved it

i thought to give a small family moment before we enter in to the world of emotion...n i guess i was successful

i knew u would love the punishment...for sure

aarya moment is my favtoo...

ofcourse aman needs to be there...n es he is in action too

all ur quesries will be answered as the story progresses...

thanks for reading and commenitng..will try updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

fantastic one...loved the sm family men punishment...n our aarya's scenes at the beach...loved it to the core...
want to know who that man is...

thanks anu...i was sure u were going to love the punishment...

i also love aarya scene on the beach very very much..its my fav too

u will know abt the man soon

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ns1970

Nice update
Loved the beach part with yash and aarti 
I am always wrong on guessing so I am not even going to try 

thanks ns...

i also love the beach scene very very much...its mu fav

hehehe..dont woryy...al ur questions will be answered soon

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon...stay tuned

Edited by princess121993 - 24 July 2013 at 2:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ns1970

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaa0_O

wow...salwar nd all//lolz//i wish  i culd see deic of bua nd mummyji..lolz...nd wats de mystery behind this priya wats de past... suppose prashant had some affair wid dis priya something lyk that...whos de  mystery person..???????/

hey suhaaa...i knew..u were going to love the salwar punishment...

oh buddy,,i too wish to see that...but lets just imagine that in dreams

all ur questions will be answered soon

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palbhar

Great update!!! Love the closeness Yash and Aarti share!!! So, all the ladies are in their salwar suits!!! And SP in jeans!!! Wish we got to see that in our PV!!!
Loved Yash insisting on them sharing the coconut... loop closure for me!!
So why are Aman and Aarti keeping a distant from Priya and who is this new entry?!!!

Can't wait to find out!!!

loved ur comment,,,,

yeah..all the ladies were asked to wear salwar suits..n SP in jeans...i also wanna see it in epi..lets just imagine through my story

i also love the loop closure for yash and aarti...its my fav scene

all ur questions wil be answered as the story will progress...thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon,,stay tuned

Go to top