Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 29)

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Unresed page 28. Wink

princess121993

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Charmi,it's very different from other stories as in this story our aarti has a number of well-wishers i.e.,related to her childhood ...which is completely a very different feelingThumbs Up...
a very wonderfully written update of each n every person's feelings...

update soon

princess121993

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
commented on pg 28 Wink

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palbhar

Thank you for giving us a peek into Aarti 's childhood...something we all wanted but never got!!!! Yash will now get to know her better and love her more!!!

Nice update... looking forward to all the fun the family will have in the resort!!!

i am so glad that u are loving the story till now...

i know this is what we all always wanted to see.. but we never ever got...i m trying my bet so that everyone loves it

yeah..lots of stuff is waiting for u...stay tuned

thanks for reading and commenting
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

Smile

wonderful update charmi dear
 u know always in ur fictions i find family scenes love and u really give lot of importance to the relations
the words u had written regarding friendship were really hearttouching

in this update u added many characters who r involved in the aartis past
i m really glad that they loved aarti and truly missed her a lot in these 8 years
i can feel how happy aarti must be after meeting her beloved ones and but still there r some things she could not let go off i wonder whether the reason behind the rift b/n priya and her is somehow related to prasanthConfusedConfused

yash was really impressed with the attention that aarti is gettin from her friends and from simi smita ji and coach sir and he is so eager to know more about her and also feeling proud of her Big smileBig smile

really she is the favourite of all
i m impressed with the way she handled payal when she got hurt and at the same time she taught children that they should be carefulClapClapClap

priya is guilty of what she had done to aarti but she is unable to apologize her and there r some problems in her marriage too hope aarti will help her to sort out things with aakaashConfused

i m glad that singhs family finally met aarti after long time and they r happy to see her happy with her lovely familyBig smile

eagerly waiting to know the surprise[punishment] planned by yash(naughty)WinkWink

Star for ur update
update soon

thanks a ton rosy...

actually i am a family person...so i love writing family scenes..n thats right i really love giving importance to relations...

i tried coming out with something in that line..n i m glad u loved it

yeah..thay all did missed aarti a lot...

the reason behind the rift u will find soon...well u r somewhat closer in ur guess...now what will it be u will find it in upcoming chapters...

yash will slowly get more and more curious abt aarti's past...n we will see...the doors opening...soon

payal and aarti's scene is really close to my heart...actually i was doing someother important thing..n this scene just struck in my mind and i was like i have to use it for my OS...n i really got an idea where i could use it...

yeah..priya is now very guilty...

regarding the punishment...i m 110% u all are going to be surprised ..but u will love it...i m sure...

thanks for appreciating my work and reading and commenting...

i am so glad u liked it..

stay tuned will be updating soon

roserosey

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaa0_O

charmi...awesum update...loved de family bonding...awww mamma mera angel...hmmm nw a ltl i can undrstand priya's charcter...poor her aakash is ignoring her...thats harsh...lolz cant w8 for de punishment...wer was prethik-paridhi...?? 

thanks suhaa...

i am glad u loved those these very much...

pratiek and paridhi are their but i didnot mention them in this update...dont worry u will see theirs in the next update...

thanks for reading and commenting
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Edit: Charmi fabulous update Clap Clap such a sweet update full of lost friendship,family and all. Haha yash is having fun on how Aarti is forcefully feed by her friends LOL this is the first time he's seeing people from Aarti's side who know her childhood.

Aarti and her best buddy Priya not in good terms Shocked hope things work between them soon as Priya seems to regret whatever that happened in the past. Cry
Charmi I loved the update loads can't wait to know what the guys plan for their ladies. Embarrassed

thanks abie..loved ur comment so much...yash is enjoying every bit of whatever attention aarti is getting...

yes...aarti and priya dont talk anymore..n the reason u wll find soon...even her marraige is not doing well...lets see how things procedd in the upcoming chapters...

i am so glad that u loved my update...thanks for reading and commenting...will update soon

stay tuned

Abie10

Go to top