Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 25)

teja21 IF-Rockerz
teja21
teja21

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
amazing
awesome
wonderfulBig smile
thanx fr d pm dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
lovely lovely lovely..
its an awesome update charmi dear. 
moi totally love it. 
Yash ka lovely dovey avatar.. 
Aarthi ka bechain ka dhil.. 
kids masti.. 
all are awesome.. 
Simran and her family is good too.. 

awesome update charmi.. 
cant wait for next update.. 

If SS and SP's best friend. How come they dunnoe Yash married to their Aarthi.. Doubt Doubt... 

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Hey sweeto

As promised no delays this time will come with your pace so here i am for you on ch2

So started with SM ,.n maya bua n her MBKK aunty aapko thode hi kuch kaam karna hota hai its just schindhiya ladies who do it you toh sit n talk as always

Kya baat hai aarti bulls eye to yash lappy n later SP asking hubby to surrender their phone to their wives wonder did SP did the same

N aarti n her detective giri i mena i just wonder prateik i hope your plan is cute n sweet else your gundi bhabhi will soon turn out to be JKR mode

Oh so aayu baby cranky was tht also yash plan to surprise aarti i am so happy tht this time schindhiyas are staying for a while hi sahi at our fav aarya love paradise farmhouse

So surprise one with oictures is perfect charmi me n aarti are lloking forward to your n yash surprises with big smile on my face

So both families meeting n emotion of gayatri for sismi as her very won daughter is so sweet who can say they are juts family friends it seems like the lobng big family just reunited

N here aarti is so sple be it for SS family for Schindhiya  or for us hai naa charmi

But i dint miss the pride love you have displayed in gaytri n vidhi covo n so is smita n simi pain of losing their nagel our very own aarti

Oh dimi don't cry dear your prayers are answered soon say thanks to my sweeto

N hayee cute sweet aarya moment love you alway jadoo ki tight wali jhappi for giving aarya soslo moments

SS place simi party n batch all nice but hey reyansh thts strange name first time i heard

N admire the care lover n concern he had for simi so initial of their relation n still such a great understanding they built

Hayye hockey stick n memories of prateik n again when he was about to say tht it remindes him of her bhabhi you stopped announcement well again love your detailing you do be it emotional or creating suspense

Charmi i ahve lump in my throat n smile on my face senapati n coach well kids love their mumma simi speech started with her angel aarti n complete by her

N both parties win as theri aarti the best yash saying that magical beautiful name as mrs aarti yash schindhiya

Oh good sukhi rotti or aachar wa kya emoticnal aatyachar( soory to use this aiwai rhyme karne ki koshihs ka rahi thi)

Oh darling you rock love you cant wait for next kaldi kari love you muaaa 

hello riya...loved ur extra long comment...i just love it...hehe..

thank u...for not delaying...u always know how mych i wait for everyone's comments and especially those u are really close to me.

maya bua is kind off the same lol...doing nothing except complainning..lol..poor she...hehehehe

well aarti is very very smarty types yaar...will catch everything...then laptop toh bahut choti baat hai...

pratiak's plan is going to bring smile's on everyone face...just wait and watch...

aayu is a smart kid...he knows how to react and wen...as he loves his family so much...

it was a small treat riya..picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

both the family are really close...so simi is bonded equally bonded to the family as SM sons to Singh famly...

yeah...aarti is special for both family...we know the reason for scindhia family..but for SS family..u will find the reason soon

so u loved the romantic moment...(*whispers* more is on the way riya)

reyansh is a good guy...actually reyansh is a name of my nephew...lol..i could not think of any good name..so used his...lol...

riya..the speech scene is really closed to my heart..i even had lump in my throat wen i was writing it...

the funny reason behind sukhi roti and aachar will be in next chapte...lol..

i am glad u loved my comment so much...n i love u to...here is a tight jaadu ki jhappi...

thanks for reading and commenting...

will be updating soon...stay tuned

RA17

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

amazing
awesome
wonderfulBig smile
thanx fr d pm dear

thanks for reading and commenting teju... Will be updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

lovely lovely lovely..
its an awesome update charmi dear. 
moi totally love it. 
Yash ka lovely dovey avatar.. 
Aarthi ka bechain ka dhil.. 
kids masti.. 
all are awesome.. 
Simran and her family is good too.. 

awesome update charmi.. 
cant wait for next update.. 

If SS and SP's best friend. How come they dunnoe Yash married to their Aarthi.. Doubt Doubt... 

finally finally finally...anba...u did comment..lol..coming out of ur laziness...lol

i am so glad u loved it...i want to thank u for the aayu scene in the end,,,,thanks for giving me that idea..

i am so glad u loved everything...

SS and SP are best friends... The reason behind they not aware of aarti being yash wife is because they havnt met before. They were not present in their wedding. So they havnt met aarti as yash wife physically before. And if u see, SS and SP were even talking after a long time... So they never got a chance to exchange stuff regarding aarti...

thanks for finally reading and commenting...

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by RA17

Hey sweeto

As promised no delays this time will come with your pace so here i am for you on ch2

So started with SM ,.n maya bua n her MBKK aunty aapko thode hi kuch kaam karna hota hai its just schindhiya ladies who do it you toh sit n talk as always

Kya baat hai aarti bulls eye to yash lappy n later SP asking hubby to surrender their phone to their wives wonder did SP did the same

N aarti n her detective giri i mena i just wonder prateik i hope your plan is cute n sweet else your gundi bhabhi will soon turn out to be JKR mode

Oh so aayu baby cranky was tht also yash plan to surprise aarti i am so happy tht this time schindhiyas are staying for a while hi sahi at our fav aarya love paradise farmhouse

So surprise one with oictures is perfect charmi me n aarti are lloking forward to your n yash surprises with big smile on my face

So both families meeting n emotion of gayatri for sismi as her very won daughter is so sweet who can say they are juts family friends it seems like the lobng big family just reunited

N here aarti is so sple be it for SS family for Schindhiya  or for us hai naa charmi

But i dint miss the pride love you have displayed in gaytri n vidhi covo n so is smita n simi pain of losing their nagel our very own aarti

Oh dimi don't cry dear your prayers are answered soon say thanks to my sweeto

N hayee cute sweet aarya moment love you alway jadoo ki tight wali jhappi for giving aarya soslo moments

SS place simi party n batch all nice but hey reyansh thts strange name first time i heard

N admire the care lover n concern he had for simi so initial of their relation n still such a great understanding they built

Hayye hockey stick n memories of prateik n again when he was about to say tht it remindes him of her bhabhi you stopped announcement well again love your detailing you do be it emotional or creating suspense

Charmi i ahve lump in my throat n smile on my face senapati n coach well kids love their mumma simi speech started with her angel aarti n complete by her

N both parties win as theri aarti the best yash saying that magical beautiful name as mrs aarti yash schindhiya

Oh good sukhi rotti or aachar wa kya emoticnal aatyachar( soory to use this aiwai rhyme karne ki koshihs ka rahi thi)

Oh darling you rock love you cant wait for next kaldi kari love you muaaa 

hello riya...loved ur extra long comment...i just love it...hehe..

thank u...for not delaying...u always know how mych i wait for everyone's comments and especially those u are really close to me.

maya bua is kind off the same lol...doing nothing except complainning..lol..poor she...hehehehe

well aarti is very very smarty types yaar...will catch everything...then laptop toh bahut choti baat hai...

pratiak's plan is going to bring smile's on everyone face...just wait and watch...

aayu is a smart kid...he knows how to react and wen...as he loves his family so much...

it was a small treat riya..picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

both the family are really close...so simi is bonded equally bonded to the family as SM sons to Singh famly...

yeah...aarti is special for both family...we know the reason for scindhia family..but for SS family..u will find the reason soon

so u loved the romantic moment...(*whispers* more is on the way riya)

reyansh is a good guy...actually reyansh is a name of my nephew...lol..i could not think of any good name..so used his...lol...

riya..the speech scene is really closed to my heart..i even had lump in my throat wen i was writing it...

the funny reason behind sukhi roti and aachar will be in next chapte...lol.

i am glad u loved my comment so much...n i love u to...here is a tight jaadu ki jhappi...

thanks for reading and commenting...

you know the two things which make me always hapy is aarya moments be it romantic or emotional or their cute nonk jhonk and to burn ishita but so glad she is not herr nor i want her

sukhi roti pe song arj
sukhi sukhi roti ter haaton se khake aaya mazza badaLOL
nice name rreyansh means?
HeartHug

princess121993

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Smilehey charmi when r u going to update
waiting update soon