Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 24)

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gkathria

Beautiful chapter! I loved it, it had so many deep layers of emotions and I really loved it. I also can't wait for chapter 3 for more to be revealed about Aarti's past! 

loved ur comment..i m glad u loved my emotional update..

thanks for reading and commenting..

wil be updating soon...stay tuned

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

This is soo beautiful and touching Charmi Clap Clap Aarti was right no office work during vacations LOL

Wow what a reunion! Unknowingly both Scindas and Singh's were talkin of the same angel(Aarti). And Simi's speech was touching..Aarti ended the sentence.

Love it a lot totally different concept Thumbs Up Can't wait to know more about Aarti's past and Pratik's secret with the kids Embarrassed

loved ur comment abie...i am so glad u loved it...

ofcourse...guys cannot work on vacation...right

yeah...both were talking abt same person...i am so glad u loved her speech...this scene is really close to my heart..

thanks for reading and commenting...

will be updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

Beautiful an emotional update, Aarit's reunion with the Singh family brought tears to my eyes. The Scinda are together on vacation relaxing no laptop, no mobile only for emergencies, family time and romance this is going to be interesting.

loved ur comment...i am so glad that it touched u today...

u got it right..everything

n more in store for u all...just wait and watch

thanks for reading and commenting

will be updating soon stay tuned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaa0_O

wow nice concept dea...loved de touching reunion...i almost cried...aww loved de update..?? w8 if they wer dis close hw culd aarti 4get abt dem..?? iz dis priya a witch or a okay typ gal..?? ooh hell i dont want more drama...dis was goin mor fun nd loved way...nyways...i loveed it...totally...loved simi..?/ iz simi heraarti's junior or same batch..??

i am so glad that u liked it...

aarti didnot forget them...she didnot contact them after leaving them...n the reason u will know as the story progress...n aarti wont even know that scindhias and singh know eachother as she had no knowledge abt it until she met them in the party..

for priya...try reading the character sketch..u will have some idea...n will know more as the story progresses..sorry i cannot reveal it right now...

simi is neither aarti's junior nor her batch student...simi is the daughter of aarti's hockey coach..n thats the way they know eachother...she considers aarti as her inspiration...

thanks for reading and commenting...

will be updating soon..stay tuned

anime_gal

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update, Charmi dear ! ClapClapClap

There were a lot of emotions in this part actually and most of them is very emotional.. 

I wonder what is Pratik's plan actually !? Wink 

Wow.. Farm house had changed ! I mean there were lots of pictures of AarYa and family ! Big smile I love the bonds shared by Gayathri, Smita and Simi ! Big smile

Loved the romance ! Heart I can imagine Aarti's beauty !  Day Dreaming

The most important highlight will be the reunion of Simi and family with Aarti ! Big smile And they even shared same emotions and feelings that they know each other even before meeting each other.. Smile I so loved the way they reunite ! And see both parties won equally ! LOL Wink

Loved the last bits as well.. Kids are so adorable in reuniting SS with Aarti ! Big smile

Excited for next ! Superb ! ClapClap Thanks for the PM ! Big smile

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Awesome Update, Charmi dear ! ClapClapClap

There were a lot of emotions in this part actually and most of them is very emotional.. 

I wonder what is Pratik's plan actually !? Wink 

Wow.. Farm house had changed ! I mean there were lots of pictures of AarYa and family ! Big smile I love the bonds shared by Gayathri, Smita and Simi ! Big smile

Loved the romance ! Heart I can imagine Aarti's beauty !  Day Dreaming

The most important highlight will be the reunion of Simi and family with Aarti ! Big smile And they even shared same emotions and feelings that they know each other even before meeting each other.. Smile I so loved the way they reunite ! And see both parties won equally ! LOL Wink

Loved the last bits as well.. Kids are so adorable in reuniting SS with Aarti ! Big smile

Excited for next ! Superb ! ClapClap Thanks for the PM ! Big smile

loved ur comment isya...i m so touched...

yeah..i planned it to make it a very emotional update..n i m glad i could make it

pratieks plan...ummm...try guessing it da...its something special for everyone...keep guessing da...

yeah yash made changes for aarti..to make her happy

the reunion scene is really close to my heart..i m so glad u liked it

thanks for reading and commenting...will be updating soon ...stay tuned

IsYaRoCHeR

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Superb...fantastic...mind blowing update sis.I just enjoyed it fully...Clap
Loved the family bonding and romance between my Arya...StarStarStar.Yash and Arti was in romantic mood and I was lost in them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Now come to the new charterers.Thanks to you for introducing such refreshing characters.Specially I loved Simmi and her mother's feeling for Arti...StarStarStar
You have introduced a total new concept which is a great treat to read...and for this hats off to you from my side sis...ClapHug
Eagerly waiting to read your next update dear.Embarrassed

loved ur comment mukku darling...i m so glad u liked it

without a romance dose...my day doesnot end...i think its same with u...right?

yes...singh family is close to aarti...n the reason u will find it as the story progresses

i m so flatered..thanks mukti...

thanks for reading and commenting da..

will be updating soon,,stay tuned

Yes dear without romance our life is like breathless...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And no need t say stay tune sis coz I am not going to leave you at any cost...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 06 July 2013 at 1:55am

princess121993

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Hey sweeto

As promised no delays this time will come with your pace so here i am for you on ch2

So started with SM ,.n maya bua n her MBKK aunty aapko thode hi kuch kaam karna hota hai its just schindhiya ladies who do it you toh sit n talk as always

Kya baat hai aarti bulls eye to yash lappy n later SP asking hubby to surrender their phone to their wives wonder did SP did the same

N aarti n her detective giri i mena i just wonder prateik i hope your plan is cute n sweet else your gundi bhabhi will soon turn out to be JKR mode

Oh so aayu baby cranky was tht also yash plan to surprise aarti i am so happy tht this time schindhiyas are staying for a while hi sahi at our fav aarya love paradise farmhouse

So surprise one with oictures is perfect charmi me n aarti are lloking forward to your n yash surprises with big smile on my face

So both families meeting n emotion of gayatri for sismi as her very won daughter is so sweet who can say they are juts family friends it seems like the lobng big family just reunited

N here aarti is so sple be it for SS family for Schindhiya  or for us hai naa charmi

But i dint miss the pride love you have displayed in gaytri n vidhi covo n so is smita n simi pain of losing their nagel our very own aarti

Oh dimi don't cry dear your prayers are answered soon say thanks to my sweeto

N hayee cute sweet aarya moment love you alway jadoo ki tight wali jhappi for giving aarya soslo moments

SS place simi party n batch all nice but hey reyansh thts strange name first time i heard

N admire the care lover n concern he had for simi so initial of their relation n still such a great understanding they built

Hayye hockey stick n memories of prateik n again when he was about to say tht it remindes him of her bhabhi you stopped announcement well again love your detailing you do be it emotional or creating suspense

Charmi i ahve lump in my throat n smile on my face senapati n coach well kids love their mumma simi speech started with her angel aarti n complete by her

N both parties win as theri aarti the best yash saying that magical beautiful name as mrs aarti yash schindhiya

Oh good sukhi rotti or aachar wa kya emoticnal aatyachar( soory to use this aiwai rhyme karne ki koshihs ka rahi thi)

Oh darling you rock love you cant wait for next kaldi kari love you muaaa 

princess121993

Go to top