Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued (Page 22)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

[QUOTE=lovely_nikki]What  a beautiful update Charmi Clap
Worth QUOTE]

just loved ur comment diBig smile...i m touched...

di u will definitly know the reason of such bonding of aarti and SS family as the story progresses..

Regarding priya...i will again say wait..for my next update...u will definetly see the reaction and as the story will progress...the reason behind the reaction...

simi considers aarti as her inspiration di...

yashu has to be naughty di...or else how will we enjoy the romance..right?

thanks for reading and commenting

will be commentng soon...stay tuned
I'm in no hurry take your time, I can wait for Priya and her suspenseful character Wink
And love our naughty Yashu Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Very nice. Love it a lot. I forgot where am I when I was reading it. heart touching story. Please continue soon dear!

thanks a ton buddy...i m so very glad to know ur reaction..it flattered me...

thanks for reading and commenting..will be updating soon..stay tuned

caller123

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

nice dearBig smile

thanks for reading and commenting poonam..

will be updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

HEY CHARMI I M WAITING FOR UR UPDATE SINCE LONG AND UR UPDATE CAME AS A SURPRISE AND DEFINITELY IT IS A WORTHWAITING ONE AND MUST SAY FANTABULOUS UPDATE CHARMI AND YASH IS SO NAUGHTY AND ROMANTIC WASTES NO TIME IN ADMIRING AARTHI AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SO EXCITED TO GO TO MUMBAI AND SIMI IS SO CUTE AND LOVELY GIRL AND I HAD A DOUBT THAT IS SIMIS FAMILY IS BONDED TO AARTHI SINCE CHILDHOOD ???? IF THEY R BONDED SO WELL THEN WHETHER AARTHI AND YASH KNOWS EACH OTHER BEFORE ?AND WHATS THE REASON AARTHI HAD TO GO AWAY FROM THEM???AND SCINDIAS AND SINGHS SEEMS REALLY CLOSE AND ILOVED SMITHA AND GAYATHRIS BONDING AND PRIYA IS SHE AS GOOD AS SIMI AND U MENTIONED EARLIER THAT ONE EVENT BROKE AARTHIS AND PRIYAS FRIENDSHIP WHAT WAS THAT IS THAT RELATED TO ????I CANT MENTION HERE ANYWAYS I WILL GET ALL MY ANSWERS SOON BUT WHAT TO DO I COULDNOT KEEP MYSELF FROM ASKING ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND I CANT WAIT MORE CHARMI PLS UPDATE SOON DONT MAKE US WAIT MORE AND THANKS FOR THE PM ONCE AGAIN FANTASTIC UPDATE ClapWink

loved ur comment buddy..i m flattered...i m really glad that everyone liked it...

yashu has to be naughty...right?

family is very excited...for simi's wedding..n their vacation...

simi considers aarti as an inspiration

regarding all ur questions..i can say wait...till the story progress..u will find ur answers...

gayatri and smita are close friends too after they both got married to their respective spouses...

thanks again for reading and commenting..will be updating soon..stay tuned
anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
wow nice concept dea...loved de touching reunion...i almost cried...aww loved de update..?? w8 if they wer dis close hw culd aarti 4get abt dem..?? iz dis priya a witch or a okay typ gal..?? ooh hell i dont want more drama...dis was goin mor fun nd loved way...nyways...i loveed it...totally...loved simi..?/ iz simi heraarti's junior or same batch..??

princess121993

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palbhar

How wonderful to learn about Aarti 's past... who would have thought she had such wonderful people who loved her so very much... and look how fate brought her to Yash who is also close to this wonderful family!!!!

thanks for reading and commenting..i m glad u liked it...

yes..they are close to aarti and the reason u wil find it soon

will be updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Superb...fantastic...mind blowing update sis.I just enjoyed it fully...Clap
Loved the family bonding and romance between my Arya...StarStarStar.Yash and Arti was in romantic mood and I was lost in them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Now come to the new charterers.Thanks to you for introducing such refreshing characters.Specially I loved Simmi and her mother's feeling for Arti...StarStarStar
You have introduced a total new concept which is a great treat to read...and for this hats off to you from my side sis...ClapHug
Eagerly waiting to read your next update dear.Embarrassed

loved ur comment mukku darling...i m so glad u liked it

without a romance dose...my day doesnot end...i think its same with u...right?

yes...singh family is close to aarti...n the reason u will find it as the story progresses

i m so flatered..thanks mukti...

thanks for reading and commenting da..

will be updating soon,,stay tuned

nusratjahan505

princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi...you reminded me of 'Karan Johar'...this man is very fond of showing joint family, its values, friendship, bringing past to the present etc...in an emotional way...and u did just that.

This whole update is based more or less on 'connection'...Mumbai  -  farm house changes bringing joy to Arti, the memories attached, Ayu's non stop crying -  a way of commmunicating -  fear of crowd...all well put before us thru ur writing.

Yashji's naughty ways and who refuses to grow up with his Artiji is enjoyable. The party scene :  The convo among all was well put to highlight Arti's past unknown to Schindia family but known to us is appreciated as you used this highlight before than after...the reintroduction (8 yrs) of Arti to Simi was a 'wow'...very emotional... especially ...Arti completing Simi's    (Simran ?)  speech.

Kids begging SS to forgive their Mom was very sweet and the condition put by SS was equally sweet.

You have covered up the entire scene of party very well with bringing past to THE present ...a refreshing change dear. By the by Charmi...don't forget poor chap 'Vedant' ...give life to that fellow yaar...his role was a 'wink and miss' act in our original PVLOL

chitra..this is the bestest complement ever i have got..thanks da...seriously...loved ur comment so much...its so touching..i always love reading ur comments...

yeah u got it right...it is based on connections...n now u will see how these connections will lead more connections to aarti's past...

the simi speech scene is really close to my heart...i really enjoyed writing that scene..i was almost lose in it when i was writing..

kids love their mumma...they will definetly stand for her...And regarding SS condition u will find the funny reason in the next update lol...

hahahaah...chitra..i know...dont worry..i wont forget him the way cvs completely did...lol...he will also have many cute and naughty wala scenes...just wait and watch..

thanks for reading and giving a wonderful comment

stay tuned will be updating soon

Go to top