Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW👏
Brilliantly written story. Hats off to you.
Love both the parts of the story. The present and the flashback. Also, love how you have explained Aarti's and Yash's and everybody else's emotions.👏
Lovely story. Please update soon. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.
Best wishes

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Special Note 

Hello everyone,
How is everyone doing. Hope everyone is doing fine and having a great weekend.
Firstly I am really very thankful to all for all the support you have given me till now. It means a lot to me.  And thank you so much for patiently waiting for each and every update of mine.

Though Nikki di had already mentioned abt my busy schedule in her FF "MEANT TO BE", I thought i should also inform to all the readers as the time permits. I am really thankful to nikki di that even before i could ask her any favor she herself took this initiative to inform everyone about my absence. Thank u so much nikki di.

Some of you already know that the updates will be delayed due to my upcoming exams. I am very very busy right now and i have decided to not to come to the forum for like 2 weeks as i have my exams till then. But that DOESNOT MEAN that i m DISCONTINUING "Its Always Love". It is very much CONTINUED. I love "Its Always Love" as much as you do. And i really want to continue it and give it a perfect ending too. But to work on it i need enough amount of time as i just dont want to update for the sake of updating... I want to update with right emotions in it..

I hope you all will support me and understand my problem...I promise everyone as soon as i find free time the first thing i will do is work on my update...My apologies for the delay in the update...

To all the OS/SS/FF writer- I wont be able to read your updates anytime soon or comment on it. But I would definitely try to read and comment once i am done with my exams. My apologies for the delay...

Till then keep enjoying the forum activities...Take care everybody...See you all in Two weeks...

Love Always...
Charmi

Note- I am not sending to pms to anyone regearding the special note and wont be able to reply to the comments. But i will surely hit the like button and reply after i m done with exams... Thanks once again for being so supportive...
Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can fully understand your situation Sis and my love and support is alz with you.SO dont worry and take your time to come back.Though I will miss your update more than anything else but for you I am ready to bear that pain coz I want you to be succeed in your exam sis.God bless you alz...🤗
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Understand your situation Charmi. Just focus on your exams as they are more important.
All the best. You will surely excel.Edited by Avina-Ashvik - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
charmi firstly all the best for ur exams ...do ur best
i understand ur situation completely dont worry abt it dear we will always for u to pdate as we love u and ur ff so much ...
dont u dare to use word discontinuing i dont like irt...

keep up ur spirits and do ur examswell
onceagain all the very best to u and love u
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont worry charmi 😊
i will wait for your return after completing ur exams successfully .. all the best sweetu 👍🏼 u will perform well
so concentrate on ur studies and come back fresh and we will be waiting for your update 😉
but i will miss ur update as it has been more than 2 weeks na 😃 no worries ok charmi 🤗
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Point noted and yeah, totally nodding my head, understood your situation !! 😃 !!

All The Best For Your Exams and May God Bless You, Charmi !! Take Care !! 🤗

Will Miss You and Your Update !! 😳 !! Love Ya !! ❤️

Will be waiting patiently for your comeback and update as well !! 😉
Abie10 thumbnail
Aww Charmi, this is so sweet of you..we understand dear so no need for apologies sweety! Take your time in updating as school is first then every other activities follow! Wishing you all the very best for your exams! We are always here with you.

Take care!🤗
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Take care and good luck in your exams!! Very important right now for you to focus on studies!!! Will wait for update once your exams are over!!!
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We understand Sweetie...God luck with exams and may God Bless u always 🤗 😊