Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lulujjj

Wonderful work charmi loved it , aarti meeting her  old  friends of the hockey team, priya her best friend feels guilty herself for misunderstanding  aarti and really very curious to know about it, when I read about the diary I really became very emotional, I never knew that the story would take such a turn , Aman loves someone aww that's nice , last seven parts too good thanks for the PM . Thanks once again and Muah to u.

OMG..lullu...welcome back...to "IAL"

Thanks for reading and commenting...πŸ˜ƒ for all my updates...i am so very very glad that u liked all my updates...
will try to update soonπŸ˜ƒ

princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuraksha

Loved loved loved dear...awesome..waiting for next chpt...

thanks for reading and commenting,,,anuraksha...

i am glad u liked it...

will try to update soon
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess121993

i m really very sorry for the late reply billie...have been really busy with my college...

thanks for patiently waiting for everything...

thanks for appreciating this update..i m so glad u liked it...

i love this song very much billie...very first time i heard this song..i was like..i have to use this song for aarti...this is best for her situation...and i m so glad everybody loved it...

her dont care attitude came from her mom's ideals of facing the challenge and proving herself...and u r right..this is a tight slap on raj and natasha's face...

priya and aman love and care for aarti very very much..and will always be supportive for her
well..i am also glad that they taunted them...lol..i personally love that scene very much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

welll i would llove to know ur guess...pm me ur guess...if u r close...u might know my next plan...

thanks for reading and commenting billie...

will try to update soon

hey charmi dear, it okay, i  very much understand😳
thanx for d reply nd i will send u d pm😊
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

Charmi first of all I am sorry for being late in giving reply on your post as I was not in the state to write anything.I know you will be angry to see me saying sorry coz you know the reason of my being late.But even after that I will say sorry coz when I got your PM then situation was in my favor but I was doing something else and didn't open your PM and after that everything was out of my control.
Ok now come to your update...what to say sis...it's not only a mere update... it's not only an imaginary writing...it's something that is full of philosophy ...that is full of valuable teachings of life and that is why I love your writing so much sis and  I am this from the core bottom of my heart.
If you wanna do something only to win then it's obvious that ultimately you will win nothing.If we chase after success then failure will follow us .If we wanna live life only for happiness then grief will alz cover us like breath.we should not desire for win ..rather we should just try to give our best with full honesty and sincerity...we shouldn't run after success ...we should just ignore the thought of failure and move forward with full determination...we shouldn't just live our life for happiness...we should try to live every moment happily...and this is what you have taught me through your writing and I am thankful to you for this sis.
What Arti has done is tough for others in fact impossible for a normal person.But Arti did it with perfection.She has risen herself from the ashes of life and now she herself has become the rising sun for others...just love the whole concept.It not only bears your thinking but a great teaching also. I really love and admire the character of Arti that is created by you.In actual PV I have some issues regarding Yash and Arti's character.But here I am just loving all the characters except some poor souls.
Priya's portion was awesome.I just loved that part sister.
Just wanna say that you are doing justice with your writing and that's why we readers are enjoying it fully.Keep it up sona.Love you a lot and alz pray for your success.

Mukti...if u apologize again to me...i m sure u will see my JKR avatar...

I loved loved loved ur comment...πŸ˜ƒ

all this values are given by aarti's mom to her...and all this values are helping aarti deal with the situation...aarti's mom taugt her to face and fight the challenge..not to win...only to prove...n that is what she did...she provd herself...n she won...

You found correct feelings and meaning behind this update mukti...even those ideals which i havent mentioned yet in this update...thanks for catching them without my mention...n covering them in ur beautiful comment...

Thanks for appreciating aarti's and yash's characterπŸ˜ƒ..it means a lot to me...

priya loves and cares for aarti very much...

thanks for always supporting me mukti...

thanks for reading and commenting...

will try to update soon
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Loved it ...Can't wait for more !!!

first of all...a warm welcome to "Its always love"

Thank u so much for reading and commenting...to all updates till now...

i m so glad u liked it...will try to update sooon
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: billieberry

hey charmi dear, it okay, i  very much understand😳
thanx for d reply nd i will send u d pm😊

wil be waitingπŸ˜ƒ
Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess121993

Sorry for my late reply abie...i was busy with my exams and stuf...but loved loved ur comment sweetyπŸ€—And i would really like to thank u from the bottom of my heart for helping me with this update...thank u...

And i am so glad that you liked it...

Yeah you were so right...aarti did dance on a different song...n her dance was effective enough to involve everyone's attention to the level that no one was able to think anything else then her dance

I love this song too... The very first time i heard this song...it striked me that i should use this song to show how aarti felt for her parents...so i used it inspite of this being a new song..

Priya's part is touchy...this shows how much she loves and cares for aarti...u will soon know what went wrong between the friends..

Yes..aarti's parents will definitely be proud of her...as she is doing everything as they wanted her to do...

Raj and natasha are piece of crap...u will love that part...but u have to keep guessing abt it/..until i plan to  update...

Thanks again for supporting me...and reading and commenting

Charmi don't say sorry dear I know how hectic it is with you balancing college and trying to give updates.πŸ€— Am glad you loved my comments as that's what we can do to appreciate your beautiful story!πŸ˜ƒ

So waiting to know what went wrong between these two friends!

Haha let me keep guessing then!πŸ˜†
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi charmi sweetu !!!
ur maha is here to give her joy on reading ur beautiful update β€οΈ

and my support is always with you dear. our wishes will do the miracle of pure love and friendship ⭐️⭐️⭐️

so i am now coming to the update πŸ˜‰

shit !!! what a stupid creature is this natasha !!! 🀒 i feel like killing her. using the opportunity  of arthi's belief on her she copied everything from her... but what ever she may try nobody can beat our arthi's confidence πŸ‘πŸΌ she is so strong as rock !!!

and this arthi proved by her silence yet filled with confidence and not showing the anger or dismay to the opposing crazy people πŸ‘... her graceful performance would have surely made her parents in heaven so so happy πŸ₯³ it brought not only the happiness but the mixture of emotions of sadness, etc... and left the crowd with tears.. and arthi  truly deserves a standing ovation for her talent ❀️ and great slap on NATASHA'S face !!!! πŸ˜†

aman and priya deserve to be proud of such  A REAL ROCK STAR β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜‰ and arthi proved herself insteading of complaining or doing any hit on opposite group.. she is great dear..

and when she entered the back stage i wish i could see the faces of those brainy fools 🀣 great slap for all... so we know who the winner is πŸ˜‰ and it is AARTI !!!!!
woah.. the whole crowd was screaming for her..

The tears in arthi's eyes while receiving the first gift for her dance skill is so precious and contains the πŸ‘ love of her parents.. with which she reached this successful stage !!!

and the shock came when host questioned her for changing the theme !!! 😲
but priya came to the rescue provided she never let her promise of hiding the truth of backstabbing ... yet proved the selection of this theme with so much respect that must have made the crowd even so happy and proud of arthi's character ❀️

this shows what a girl is arthi .. she cant be weakened by talks.. criticism and even evil work πŸ˜‰
how sweet of arthi's humbleness in giving her credits to her beautiful mom πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ god bless u arthi !!!!

wow aman and priya's comment on the evil natasha and raj is so superb dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thosse stupids deserve it 😑

and party with the children in the hospital !! aww so sweet of my arthi... surely  they are her family infact everyone's family with the blessing of GOD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

haha πŸ˜‰ yash will not leave without knowing the full history of arthi i guess πŸ˜† great and sincere hubby.. arthi u  r lucky to have a pathi like this or it is true even vice versa 😳

and this raj and natasha wont they stop ??? 😑😑😑 even after getting this insults should they try more but as u say what they did was useful to arthi so that makes me think dear πŸ€” what should that be !!!!

and people who seek attention from others without any work are just deserved to be hell's slaves.. go to hell stupids... i am sure they will get stopped at one stage but dont know when πŸ˜•

so i am completely out of answer for this dear.. those evil brains will do anything.. so please break the suspense for yash along with me sweetu πŸ˜†
thank u so much for such a wonderful update dear 😳😳😳
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Done editing my spot on page 82 !! πŸ˜ƒ !!

Take Care, Charmi !! Good Luck Ya !! β€οΈ
RA17 thumbnail

Ch7

Charmi my baccha aarti cries "hu...ummm..ummm."  spoke volume you know that well sadhna n khala turmoil  later her words as it say bikharke phir simatna aapne aap mein thats human n then sparsh of the one who make you feel like you belong to them was emough to stir those emotions like a plain water ,ay seems calm but a small pebb;le cna tell how deeps its state is

Sadha putting balms too innocent deep wounds aarti had on her soul

I love how you incorporate yash at present too in between coz as listener or a reader we may thot okay that done but it is not as gurumaa sa its takes time n time is the best medicine to heal the wounds

On aarti not able to dance n then recalling her mom words is truly reflect that our parents blessing n values stays along with us in each phase of our life as we grow even if they don't stay along or not present physically

Aarti lost in her dance actually i think the passion fro creative skill only make us strong as person n that happen with aarti also being her mom a dancer comes automatically in her as genes

Yash smiles when her aartiji is happy thats so cweet

so now priya become aarti friend as truth always prevails n this both her mom saying truly reflect in out today aarti too hai naa

pata hai sweeto priya words makes me realize sometime our silence or i mean not being friendly due to your own reason whichever it may be for others it sounds other silent persons attitude problem n arrogance which in real is never there

n then once you get to know the real person behind a false facade we all wear some part of the day the true  bond is created

well i am loving your thought process is quite deep n you never stop amaze me out of it good one sweeto love you god bless tc