It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it ...Can't wait for more !!!
Gosh ! Fantastic Update !! 👏👏 Totally in love with IAL !! ❤️

I loved the starting of the part itself !! Confident Aarti claimed that she'll handle the dance by herself which is too cool for me !! 😎 I really loved our girl's confidence !! ❤️ Natasha.. Issh !! 🥱

And here come her performance... Even I was mummed as I could feel her dance, Charmi !! My hair was standing when I was going through and try to feel the lyric plus imagining Aarti's graceful dance !! She stole the show !! 👏👏👏 ❤️ Aman was right !! Aarti had proved right through her dance that her parents are always there with her !! 😃

And finally the award is in her hand !!  Oh.. she actually did mentioned about the diary !! 😃

And when Priya took over the stage for her speech, her sentence made me cry !! Each and every words of her are so pure and genuine about Aarti's life, her parents !! 👍🏼 Hitting a proud again for our Aarti !! ⭐️

Again, Yash felt really proud as well as inspired yet again by his Aarti Ji !! ❤️ 

You drive me speechless with your superb update !! 👏👏 Keep it up !! 😉

Sorry for the late reply as you know we shared the same issues in life !! 😆  Thanks for the PM !! Although maybe it'll take time.. I'll surely wait for the next installment !! ❤️

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi another wonderful update.👏👏
Ahh,I knew it..Aarti will dance to a different song because she's a gifted dancer and those evils will fall flat.She caught everyone's breath with her graceful moves.

Love the song and Lyrics you've chosen for her dance..very apt! Priya's speech was so, so touching that it brought tears to my eyes.😭 They have such a strong friendship and understanding wonder what went wrong afterwards. Loved the speech Aarti gave and am sure her parents must have been really proud of their daughter.👏

Raj and Natasha they never give up in trying to harm Aarti!😡😡 But am so eager to know what they did next which helped Aarti But won't be surprise because I feel even copying her dance and same song resulted in making her stronger as she dance to another song perfectly like she rehearsed for it.

Great, great going Charmi!🤗

Sorry for my late reply abie...i was busy with my exams and stuf...but loved loved ur comment sweety🤗And i would really like to thank u from the bottom of my heart for helping me with this update...thank u...

And i am so glad that you liked it...

Yeah you were so right...aarti did dance on a different song...n her dance was effective enough to involve everyone's attention to the level that no one was able to think anything else then her dance

I love this song too... The very first time i heard this song...it striked me that i should use this song to show how aarti felt for her parents...so i used it inspite of this being a new song..

Priya's part is touchy...this shows how much she loves and cares for aarti...u will soon know what went wrong between the friends..

Yes..aarti's parents will definitely be proud of her...as she is doing everything as they wanted her to do...

Raj and natasha are piece of crap...u will love that part...but u have to keep guessing abt it/..until i plan to  update...

Thanks again for supporting me...and reading and commenting
Originally posted by roserosey

firstly i m really sorry for the late comment charmi as u know i m busy with some stuffs
i read this update long back but couldnot manage to comment...as i can understand the situation pls dont apologize charmi i know u r busy with ur exams...all the best for that👍🏼 and its ok if it is a short update coz i know how many emotions u will cover in this update...

coming to the update:
awesome presentation of aartis confidence charmi⭐️⭐️ she is truly is a rolemodel  she is fighting all her hurdles with such a patience with such a confidence and positivity ...who ever comes to know abt herself they cant do anything other than to feel proud of her...😃😃

i admire adore this aarthi verymuch😳😳...

this raj and natasha 😡😡😡  oh my god they r creating so many troubles for aarthi i hate them for doing this to aarthi...hope one day they will repent for their deeds 😊

i loved the way aarthi took natasha s cheap trick as a challenge and in the love of her parents she proved herself ...i loved her determination...its like i imagined every move of her through ur writing charmi ...even i had goosebumps reading the part where aarthi kneeled down on the floor helding her hands towards sky with tears in her eyes😭😭😭(proud tears)😃😃...very well written charmi👍🏼

and the way priya told the audience what the reason for aarthi to choose this particular song to dance...was so heart touching and i had tears in my eyes...
im really feeling happy that aman and priya was there with aarthi to share her loneliness and be happy...😳😳this performance and the praises aarthi got was a thappad for natasha and raj😈...

aarthi is one intelligent smart and beautiful and independent girl😃😃
u know charmi for a moment i want to be with aarthi to share her happiness and celebrate her joy same like yash😳😳...

omg what else raj and natasha did to aarthi😡...looking forward to know what guruma will say to yash next

great great great awesome job charmi⭐️
love u 🤗❤️🤗

please dont apologize rosey..its ok i understand...infact even i was busy..my college and work keeps me so occupied..that i didnot get enough time to reply back😭soon

Thanks for understanding my situation😃

Thank u again for appreciating my work...😃 I am glad u liked this part...u r right...aarti is fully aware of how to deal with all the situations calmly and positively...and she learned this from her mother values...u r right..anyone wil feel proud of this pure soul...

Raj and natasha are a piece of crap..they dont like that aarti is getting all attention..they will aaarti doesnot deserve that...so they keep creating problems for her...thinking she will fall..but this in a way always helps her to show more of her strnght and positivity...

as promised to her other...she will always face a challenge rather then running...n dance was her strenght...so she used her strength...which is a combinaton of her love for her parents..and their blessings for her...which turned out victorious for her...😃Yeah u r right..the appreciation she received was a big slap on raj and natasha's face...

whatever priya said for aarti..really proves that she loved and cared for aarti very much..and so did aman..

Keep thinking abt raj and natasha's new trick..until i plan to update...

thank u so much for reading and commenting rosey...

i am glad u liked it...

will try to update soon
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Charmi sis😳...A fantastic update.👏 👏.

Wonderfully written..👍🏼.I loved the way aarti coolly handled even after natasha act😎..She didn't get afraid and nor blamed natasha...👏

Loved the way she determinedly danced it👍🏼
Aarti dance part superb...👏👏❤️
The song that aarti danced and dedicating to her parents.👏..Awesome.👍🏼..Each and every lines shows not only aarti's dancing skills and also her emotions portaryed in this song👏 👏 👏...Simply Beautiful👍🏼

I am loving Aarti-Aman-Priya bond❤️...Liked the way they both are supported aarti and felt great happy with her success😃But where went wrong,now priya is in guilt...I really feels that raj and natasha only separated them😡 
Priya speech Was fantastic...👏
Loved aarti's reply to that judge..⭐️

So happy that aarti indirectly gives slap to Raj and Natasha gang👏👏...Liked aman,Priya taunts to natasha gang😉😆
Wow...happy that Aarti ,Aman,Priya scored good and high marks in first year😃
Omg...Raj and Natasha are jealous with aarti...agree they are attention seeker😡😡

Yash and guruma convo nice⭐️
Loved yash monologue😳 ..He felt so happy and proud of aarti and admiring her past👍🏼

Last part interesting
Why guruma thanking for natasha and raj acts😕..What they did them which went favor for our aarti😳
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm🤗
Sorry for late comment😭

I am really sorry radha di...for replying late..i really have been busy with my college..and i also read abt urs mother's health...my prayers are always with her...i hope she recovers soon...dont worry..n sta positive..she will be well soon...

Thank u so much for appreciating my update...i m glad u liked it...

with her mothers help...aarti learned not to give up and not to run away from challenges...n hence she danced on a different song...to prove herself...without reviling natasha's cheap act...

i am glad u liked that song...i found that song really apt for aarti's situation whn i first heard it and i was like i will have to use this song no matter what...thanks for appreciaitng...

priya and aman love and cares for aarti a lot...u will have to wait for my update to knwo what went wrong...they love aarti and will slways support her for her good...so they taunted raj and natasha...

yeah..they got good grades..n aarti again got scholarship fr her studies...

raj and natasha are no less then a piece of craap...

keep guessing until i plan to reveal it in my next update

thanks fr reading and commenting radha di

will try to udpate soon

Originally posted by pvejani

Thanks for reading and commenting...i m glad u liked it

will try to update soon
Originally posted by billieberry

chapter 9

Awesome chapter charmi dear👏⭐️👏

loved every bit..❤️

lovely lyrics, couldn't pronounce d lines well but i love what d song says😊

So glad aarti could make it👏, i love how she showed them the i don't care😆 nd there plan went back on their face, backstabber now they can see how evil works😡
but they aren't gonna give up huh? lets see what they will do next

i love priya nd aman encouragement for aarti😃 very good friends👏
and the sarcastical tone aman used to tease natasha nd raj😆

Yashji want to hear everything same here😆 but guruma should rest till d day u update😉

and ur question at d end well maybe i got d answers hmm...😛 till u update hehehe nd i will continue guessing😃

thanx for d pm dear😳

great job

i m really very sorry for the late reply billie...have been really busy with my college...

thanks for patiently waiting for everything...

thanks for appreciating this update..i m so glad u liked it...

i love this song very much billie...very first time i heard this song..i was like..i have to use this song for aarti...this is best for her situation...and i m so glad everybody loved it...

her dont care attitude came from her mom's ideals of facing the challenge and proving herself...and u r right..this is a tight slap on raj and natasha's face...

priya and aman love and care for aarti very very much..and will always be supportive for her
well..i am also glad that they taunted them...lol..i personally love that scene very much...😆😆

welll i would llove to know ur guess...pm me ur guess...if u r close...u might know my next plan...

thanks for reading and commenting billie...

will try to update soon

Originally posted by jayshu17

thanks jaya..for reading and commenting...

i am glad u liked it...

will try to update soon
Originally posted by tejaswini.253

dat was awesome
loved aarti's strength

thanx fr d pm

thanks teju for reading and commenting...i am so glad u liked it...

will try to update soon
Originally posted by ns1970

Hey Charmi sorry to reply late awesome update 👍🏼
So sorry for aarti as she was used by her friend 
Kee up the good work

please dont apologize ns...its ok..u can read and read on ur own convenience...sometimes situations occurs...that u cant do it...so please its ok..for me..u r reading and liking it..is more imp...

thanks for reading and commenting ns...

i am glad u liked my update😃

will try to update soon