Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderfull update dear.. ๐Ÿ‘
poor Aarti.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
backstabers exist but they forget there's a god too up there.. Guarding over us. nd in Aarti's case her parents too r guarding her..
Thanx for the pm dear.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pvejani thumbnail
Edited by pvejani - 10 years ago
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

chapter 9

Awesome chapter charmi dear๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

loved every bit..โค๏ธ

lovely lyrics, couldn't pronounce d lines well but i love what d song says๐Ÿ˜Š

So glad aarti could make it๐Ÿ‘, i love how she showed them the i don't care๐Ÿ˜† nd there plan went back on their face, backstabber now they can see how evil works๐Ÿ˜ก
but they aren't gonna give up huh? lets see what they will do next

i love priya nd aman encouragement for aarti๐Ÿ˜ƒ very good friends๐Ÿ‘
and the sarcastical tone aman used to tease natasha nd raj๐Ÿ˜†

Yashji want to hear everything same here๐Ÿ˜† but guruma should rest till d day u update๐Ÿ˜‰

and ur question at d end well maybe i got d answers hmm...๐Ÿ˜› till u update hehehe nd i will continue guessing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx for d pm dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

great job
Edited by billieberry - 10 years ago
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res...

surprised to see me here :p
sorry for being sooo late...but now I m back to read wonderful story...

commenting will take some time as u know I have to read many parts ...will do it asap

EDIT

wow so many wonderful.updates...and I wished to go on reading more nd more...but I know I have to wait for updates :p

charmi , truly I don't have words to explain how much I m liking this story...

aarti's story is inspirational to everyone...the way she lived all these years facing so many ups and downs is beautiful...
of course her parents invisible support was there always...

u know what was the most beautiful and inspirational part till now according to me...it was to throw away that dairy ...it's difficult to do that but it was the best thing to do for aarti...

I m loving friendship of aarti ,amam and Priya .. love how they be with each other everytime ..still waiting to know what went wrong with Priya and their friendship

last part gave me goosebumps ...loved the way u showed aarti dancing on that song and dedicating it to her parents...

slowly and steadily all these has made aarti to come out of her shell and come out of the guilt that she is a bad omen...

I love the words u use to show every emotion...it gets me very well connected to story...

sorry I m not able to comment individually on each part ...

waiting 4 more :-) :-)Edited by KrantiGuru_JKR - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How wonderful that by just using her parents as inspiration, Aarti managed to dance into the hearts of all around her!! She is truly a special soul! Will this Natasha and Raj never stop?!!! What are they up to now?
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
' A voice that is hidden in the diary speaks'  - a true follower can only listen to the wonderful words that speaks inside - and that is what Arti did.

Well written Charmi and I don't want to waste words on the good feeling created. Good job !

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

Oh Charmi another wonderful update.Hats off to you dear!

Love Aarthi's past a lot. How she acheived everything and how she didn't take revenge from Natasha and Raj instead she performed another dance for her parents. Really this brought me tears in my eyes.
She has really inherited good qualities from her parents not only dancing.
Wish we were lucky to witness this in PV but never mind we got a chance to dreamand imagine about it because of you.
Once again great work.
Love it to the core.
Sorry I'm not a long commenter.

thank u so much kate for reading and commenting...i am glad that u liked my update...

aarti doesnot believe in doing wrong even if anyone else does wrong with her...she will surely teach them a lesson but not using the wrong way...n this is what makes aarti a gem of a person right?

u r right...all her good qualities of her parents are getting reflected in her...
i also have the same feeling as u have..that wish we could see this in pv...wel...lets just imagine now...

dont worry abt long or short comments..u r reading and loving my work is more important to

thanks for reading and commenting kate...

will try to update soon

princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Another wonderful update Dear ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 

You're doing and incredible job, keep rocking ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ 

thank u so much ZET for reading and commenting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am glad u liked it...

U flattered me with ur encouraging words...thanks ..

will try to update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

Wonderfull update dear.. ๐Ÿ‘
poor Aarti.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
backstabers exist but they forget there's a god too up there.. Guarding over us. nd in Aarti's case her parents too r guarding her..
Thanx for the pm dear.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for reading and commenting tanvi..i am so glad that u liked it...

u r so right with the guarding point...god always see things...n always guards his true workshippers in any form...n for aarti..god is guarding her by taking the form of her parents..whose ideals are guiding her to become a person that she is today...

thanks for reading and commenting again...

will try to update soon