Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 48

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Wow Charmi... Seriously, the path of the story is full with many inspirations and values which everyone should pick up and learn ! β€οΈ 

To be honest dear, this time I managed to hold on my tears and keep cherishing every moments of Aarti's deeds... πŸ˜³ The ideas... I think I shall take the messages seriously and get to learn something through this update... Thanks a lot, Charmi ! πŸ€— This update is extremely awesome.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm very happy that the diary has actually thought and lead Aarti to positivity ! πŸ˜ƒ 

I was worried at the beginning when I learnt that Aarti had the toughness and confusion regarding the decision she should make.. Either to follow the diary or her mind.. 

Sadha ji.. No words for her ! She's such a great soul ! β€οΈ  I'm glad she was there for Aarti... And it's time for some differences in Aarti's life ! πŸ˜Š

Coming to the dance practices, I just knew that this girl will finally take a step forward with the diary guidance.. πŸ˜ƒ Yes, she did what the diary / her mom told her.. πŸ˜Š She had proved that nothing is impossible and that she could take any challenges that come in her way ! πŸ˜ƒ And that the diary had also make her a graceful dancer ! β€οΈ

Priya... Priya came to the frame now !

Hmm.. Breaching and Cheating in exam ! πŸ˜† Aahzz.. on the face of the small boy ! How dare him to make faces and scared our little Aarti...  Again, the diary does it magic ! πŸ˜‰ 

Priya is actually a very nice girl.. It's just her thought that had make her feel irritated to Aarti.. A thought that Aarti loves to keep to herself.. 

Finally, after getting some advices as well as knowing the truth, Priya didn't stop herself to go and meet Aarti.. I so in love with the way she made Aarti as her Friends Forever ! β€οΈ You reminded me of my very own best friend.. πŸ˜³

Yash... I'm sure the soul is thinking much more deeply for his Aarti.. Glad he get to know each and every truth of Aarti's life and that make him curious to know even more facts about Aarti's life  ! πŸ˜Š

I just loved every bit of this update... Truly inspirational ! β€οΈ Awesome job, Charmi ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know I shouldn't say sorry.. πŸ˜† Coz, I'm a snail in reading and commenting.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ By now, you should know me well.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot for the PM and also the brilliant update ! β­οΈ

Will be waiting for next.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

loved ur comment isya...thank u..

i am so glad that u liked this update...thanks for appreciating its means a lot to me

the diary did bring in change  in aarti's life...it brought in the much needed positivity...which first helped her to break the shell and take those challenges up

as she had kept herseld closed in a shell..she was bound to get confused between mind and heart
sadhna ji loves aarti very much...and as promised to dr khanna..she wil do everything best for aarti

diary played an important role as it helped aarti to dance, to stand for the truth and also to make new friends..

Priya is finally in picture...she initially hated arti..but when se got toknow bt her...she wasted no time in making freinds...so this shows she is a nice girl too

yash is very much interested in whatever has happend in his aartiji's life

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon

Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guruvishva

πŸ˜›WONDERFUL UPDATE DEARπŸ˜›

😊EVEN U HANDLED THE STORY LIKE A BABYπŸ˜›
😊IT WAS REALLY TOUCHING DEAR😊
😊THIS DIARY HAS LEAD AARTHI IN A POSITIVE PATH😊
😊THIS UPDATE SAYS NOT ONLY AARTHI BUT TO EVERYBODY THAT IMPOSSIBLE IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A PERSONS LIFE😊
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

thanks vishva...i m glad u liked my update...
ofcourse...this SS is my baby,,,,,
yeah it is touching...diary has brought positivity in aarti's life
u dont need to be sorry for anything vishva...its ok..i understand
thanks for reading and commenting

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another amazing update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aarti sure was a gem of a person from a tender age despite her pain she always made sure that everyone close to her was happy.
I can't wait for more πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part,updt soon.
Waiting
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part,cont son.
Waiting...
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zetter

Another amazing update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aarti sure was a gem of a person from a tender age despite her pain she always made sure that everyone close to her was happy.

I can't wait for more πŸ˜‰

u r so right for aarti...yeah sure she is gem of a person...n all the situations in her life have contributed to become a person she is today.

thank you so much Zet for reading and commenting..

i am glad you liked it...

will try to update soon
Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alekhika20

Nice part,updt soon.
Waiting

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon
princess121993 thumbnail

thanks for reding and commenting

will try updating soon
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Charmi what a long and meaningful work dear..I salutes you dear...wow !!
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Charmi let me suggest a thing..Da add different colours to convos da