It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Yay we've reached 50th page in just five chapters πŸ˜²  πŸ₯³    

Charmi I'm not at all happy with this chapter 

Well how could I be, when it was so emotional πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­.

OMG I don't know wether to pity Aarti or curse her luck. . Poor soul had to go through so much at such an tender age, with no one to support her except for Dr. Khanna. πŸ˜­
But one thing good happened that Dr. Khanna sent her to that orphanage where she met her Guru Ma, who came as an angel in her life. Who gave her Falguni's diary which turned out to be blessing in disguise for Aarti πŸ‘

And I'm 100% sure that Aarti will only take positivity from that diary πŸ˜Š

And Yash, OMG my heart went out to him πŸ˜­. Poor fellow must be feeling so helpless that he was not there with his Aartiji, when she needed him the most πŸ˜­
But now he'll give her all the happiness in the world. I'm sure of that πŸ˜Š

Charmi this was an awesome, splendid update of yours πŸ‘  πŸ‘ β­οΈ

Though it's very emotional, I love it to the core πŸ‘

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago

congo charmi for reaching 50 pagesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

keep rocking dear

charmi what did u do ???? i just simply want to hug uπŸ€— πŸ€—how can u write such an emotional update this is so heartbreaking its just i couldnot take it 😭😭😭  how can anyone has such a terrible fate 😭😭 poor aarthi 😭😭 she is such a small innocent child she even dont know that her parents died 😭😭

i m still crying 😭😭 if this is the condition of me after reading this then i cant even estimate what u had went through while writing thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

once again my heart brokeπŸ₯Ί when little aarthi raised the question of why should she lit the pyre of her parents body😭😭 even i m feeling helpless😭😭

aarthi s family disgusting people co creepy how can anyone fell so low and think like that...😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬 i just want to kill her chacji and dadi for slapping the little kid and mouthing bad words😑😑

so she was sent to sukanyas orphanage atleast doctor had thought about her i m thankful to him πŸ˜ƒ

she became a doll silent doll 😭😭😭😭😭
poor aarthi she didnt even remember her birthday😭 she suffered for 5 yrs she had no idea why her life had become like this ...

really her mother took a big promise from her not to cry 😭😭 i couldnot even comprehend how didnt she cry??????????😭😭

diary part was so heart touching but her mother thought that her father will become her biggest support but destiny thought otherwise😭😭😭

i wonder what and how yash reacts when he meets aarthi after hearing this flashback from sadhna ji...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

fantastic job dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

u made me cry charmi 😭😭

continue soon

Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago

Hey charmi happy friendship day to you too sweety and yes that a wonderful wmotional gift from your side to us

So RAJ that too p frnd don't know but i am guessing he has to do something more strongly towards  priya oh man she is married already in a mess n now him don't trouble her but well i think i need to get scared as aarti our gundi aka JKR hai naa or jaana aman ho wahan shanthi hi shanthi kyun sweeto

Wat raj thinking abt aarti n aman theek hai but y this kolaveri di man

So aman likes bani n asking all the abpve yahji for help who has taken hell lot of time  to say those magical words to aarti that too he said on aarti insistence  gosh i wonder with his help amna surely wud have taked decade glad aarti came for his rescue

Raj is so wicked man all he wants to contact yash for his damn business n now seeing aarti as his wife the chemistry betwewn trio hit the soft target priya arrgggh wat kind of man he is

N see wat he evn gor his well deserved slap but made a rift among aakash n priya

Aakas is actually a genuine nice hmm thanks sweeto to clarify atleast his pov

So the problem is dark shadows of past which made priiya cold about relations haan

Aarti my sweetheart again ask hois bf to be with her to mend their bf life n yashji hear it n love it how understanding n caring he has turn out now not forcing n angry on both n still wnt to make aarti feel better when she was crying and trying his best to help his aartiji n aman

Kya baat kya baat sweeto

"I cannot love her same way because my love and respect for her keeps increasing every single day.

But then aaarti fb can you feel my silence., see my numbness, damp eyes and a lump in my throat

Grand salute you have really grown up my bachha as a writer and as an individual i can visualize falguni n aari temple or rajiv showing stars to aarti

Aarti belif in god n goodness her always going to almighty even today if anything happens n evn aarya kids have also now doing the same as yash 3rd marraige time or aarti in hospital whiel giving birth to aayu they did

Few more things i need to tell you will pm 

Originally posted by RA17

Hey charmi happy friendship day to you too sweety and yes that a wonderful wmotional gift from your side to us

So RAJ that too p frnd don't know but i am guessing he has to do something more strongly towards  priya oh man she is married already in a mess n now him don't trouble her but well i think i need to get scared as aarti our gundi aka JKR hai naa or jaana aman ho wahan shanthi hi shanthi kyun sweeto

Wat raj thinking abt aarti n aman theek hai but y this kolaveri di man

So aman likes bani n asking all the abpve yahji for help who has taken hell lot of time  to say those magical words to aarti that too he said on aarti insistence  gosh i wonder with his help amna surely wud have taked decade glad aarti came for his rescue

Raj is so wicked man all he wants to contact yash for his damn business n now seeing aarti as his wife the chemistry betwewn trio hit the soft target priya arrgggh wat kind of man he is

N see wat he evn gor his well deserved slap but made a rift among aakash n priya

Aakas is actually a genuine nice hmm thanks sweeto to clarify atleast his pov

So the problem is dark shadows of past which made priiya cold about relations haan

Aarti my sweetheart again ask hois bf to be with her to mend their bf life n yashji hear it n love it how understanding n caring he has turn out now not forcing n angry on both n still wnt to make aarti feel better when she was crying and trying his best to help his aartiji n aman

Kya baat kya baat sweeto

"I cannot love her same way because my love and respect for her keeps increasing every single day.

But then aaarti fb can you feel my silence., see my numbness, damp eyes and a lump in my throat

Grand salute you have really grown up my bachha as a writer and as an individual i can visualize falguni n aari temple or rajiv showing stars to aarti

Aarti belif in god n goodness her always going to almighty even today if anything happens n evn aarya kids have also now doing the same as yash 3rd marraige time or aarti in hospital whiel giving birth to aayu they did

Few more things i need to tell you will pm 

loved ur comment so much riya...had been waiting for urs..happy friendship day to u too

u have guessed it right sweety...about raj and priya..but what did he do..u will find out as the story progresses

aman likes bani...n he thinks yash can help him the best...but he forgot yash took the most time in proposing...so now he realized as usual his best friend can only help him..poor him..right?

raj is a freaking jerk...u will realize soon

i know right..priya gave him a very right answer in the form of slap...

yeah..aakash is a nice person...he just cannot understand the fact of priya avoiding him...as he is himself unaware of the reason

aman is always der for aarti..no matter what

yash heard everything...n he understood that it will be dificult to know the truth from aarti...as it not only deals with her life but also with mans and priya...n she would never liket o show anyone down...so he is waiting for her to reveal ti herself

thats my fav line too riya...same pinch

thank u so much for appreciating my last part...u wont believe but i myself was crying writing that part...u all have helped me improve in writing...by leaving ur precious opinion in thr form og ur comments...thank u always for supporting me...n giving me ur honest opnion...it means a lot to me

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon
congrats on reaching 50th page...
quick sad and emotional update
anyway I love it
waiting for more
Originally posted by sara1990

congrats on reaching 50th page...
quick sad and emotional update
anyway I love it
waiting for more

thank u so much for ur wishes...

Yeah it is really a sad update...

but i m glad u loved it...

will try updating soon...stay tuned
Originally posted by freya123

nice  update

Originally posted by poonamgarg

nice update charmi dearπŸ‘

thanks for reading and commenting poonam di..

will try updating soon
Originally posted by maaneetkimeet

Res for comment

waiting
The update is awesome re...

Love it so much re...

You make me cried...

Poor Yash never had any idea of aarthi past shocked to the hell when he got to know how her childhood was... 

Our Aarthi is the strongest one... Im so proud of her...
She was like a kite where its thread had been cut and she was no where to go...

Love each and every words on Falguni ji ki diary...
Im sure those words will overcome aarthi negativity and will make aarthi much more stronger and lovable...

This one to all Aarthi's selfish relatives 

Is this long is enough for you .. my dear chikki...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for ur next update chikki
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago