It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by roserosey

hey charmi
fantastic update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

first of all happy friendship day charmiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ and enjoy ur dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

loved ur updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

raj???? what the hell did he do that made aarti to suffer and she had lost her best friend??????
after getting warned by aarthi he did not stop😑 he tried to instigate priyaagainst aarthi😑😑 and he is saying ill about aarthi😑😑 aahh.. ... i want to kill him😑

omg priya is sufering a lot she is punishing herself😭😭  hope aarthi and aman sort out the problems in priyas lifeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

omg yash overheard everything πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ and knowing truth from sadhna ji will he get to know the entire truth?????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜• from sadhnaji???? or aarthi herself will reveal that??????
i m so curious  to know the truth charmi

little aarya moment their dance 😳😳 and both thinking about each other😳

omg charmi last flashback part was very heart-touching and heart breaking too😭😭😭
poor aarti she is so small when she lost her parents i cant even imagine how terrible it is to her😭😭 to face the world alone till then her parents love acted as a shield to protect her but suddenly she became...😭 omg u made me cry😭😭
u portrayed the flashback really verywell dear ...so goodπŸ€—πŸ€—

great job dearπŸ‘

omg now i m very eager to know about aarthis past

waiting for the next installmentπŸ˜‰
⭐️

love uπŸ€—

loved ur comment so much rosey...thank you so much for appreciating

happy friendships day to u too...

raj is really stupid person..just like prashant...u will find it soon...what all he has done to disturb everyone's life

u r right..priya is sufferinf a lot..n more she is punishing herself a lot...but dont worry..everything will fall into place...

yeah yash overheard everything...but will he get to know everything from sadhna is still a question...which will be answered as soon as the story moves ahead...

I am really sorry that i made u cry,,,,,,i am so glad that u liked it... u r right aarti...it was really horrible for aarti to see her parents die in front of her eyes at a tender age of 5...

thanks so much for reading and commenting...will try updating soon
My sweet charmi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘ what an update man !!!!
your touching words brought tears throughout the update 😳

And as i guessed with your clue.. python's friend is as cruel as him and so we have the famous proverb "BIRDS of the same feather join together  " 😑...
there is no wrong in arthi, aman and priya getting mad at him... How can he tell arthi as  a characterless woman when he has so much dirt on him and linking with aman..

Even after knowing she is yash, the great business man's wife he cant dgest it haan !! 🀒
and his crooked mind works so well to increase the distance between priya and arthi..
AND HE GOT THE PERFECT GIFT FOR IT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good job by priya !!!

Coming to aman !!! Oh God he is in love with bani and yash knows this even before.. then arthi will not leave yash simply !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The comedy of all is yash's fear of arthi pushing him out of the room at night 😳😳 Poor yash !!!!
But arthi will surely help for aman πŸ˜›

The truth of priya's bitter married life is her self coccon she has woven around her..
I wonder how coem even after 2 kids she is so distant from her hubby.. but poor girl that incident has affected her so much seems 😭😭

I am so proud of arthi and aman who are ready to help their friend get out of trouble as much as yash feel ⭐️⭐️⭐️

OMG arya's dance !!!! I am sure it would have been so romantic and arthi hiding her eyes to avoid the sadness in it is so cute...

Its said teh people made for each other will be similar in many things.. and arya is so perfect for it...
yash's convo with guruma to know of arthi's childhood id so sweet..

Now starts my tears charmi 😭😭
Poor arthi could not have the blessing of being with her parents at a very small age..
her mother's cute way of indicating she is going to leave arthi forever with God's name is so sad ...
Even as a child arthi followed her mother's words and stopped crying but i was shocked with your climax 😲😲😲
I guess even her papa left her along with mumma 😭😭😭

I am waiting to read more dear. continue soon !!!

Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago
This is a very emotional update love every scene/word of it ❀️
Originally posted by caller123

oh so nice update. Longing to see what secret buried in past which Amsn and Aarthi hiding. As readers we are in Yash's place. πŸ€”We don't know anything about her past but want to know it.

Flask back was awesome that brought tears to my eyes. 😭Is this means Aarthi's father also died in the same day?? poor Aarthi she has to go a lot in her life.
Waiting for the next update eagerly.

loved ur comment kate
 all ur questions about their hidden secret will be answered soon

i am realy sorry..i didnot mean at all to make you cry...

u will get to know what happened in the nxt update

thanks for reading and commenting..will try updating soon

Charmi my special πŸ€—to you for 'friendship day' and for creating a 'WOW' factor in your story telling.  I think the deeper you go into past,  the deeper or more interesting the past get. And I think that's the job of a writer. The past became the hero of this chapter and 'picture abhi baki hai merey dost'...Right Charmi !

People can make the most gains for themselves at the cost of others weakness...and that we saw in form of Raj. Was happy to see Priya not allowing him to take advantage and let her action speak  louder in form of slap. The convo between Aakash- Priya ...heard by Arti and how Aman nd Arti are going to help the situation will be interesting to see how u unfold ...and yes with Yash behind doing his bit by getting to know about his wife's past was a sweet move.

Phalguni Ma's way of explanation to Arti in the temple and how her dad explains of her Ma  turning into a star was a fab one. The Gift in form of  diary  which should be read only after Arti reaches the age 10 was very touching and here you again reminded me of Karan Johar.

The hospital scene were Arti loses her Ma and then her Pa is extremely emotional and am waiting to see how she grows as a person and deals with the outside world.

Charmi...seriously ...throwing light into Arti's past is quite interesting and UNIQUE. Loved it for being diffferent. Detailing is excellent.  Will b waiting for your pm.  Good job!

awesome update dear

thanx fr d pm
Hey dear awesome superb update fabulas love to emotional the past was really heart touching ur fab writer dear you always make me run out of words for ur update ...it wowwwee update love but i did cry in this update my cute baby arti awww ...but her past is to much heart touching ...losing parents ...was big thing at very young age ...I hope also yash come to now soon about priya and all the secreta ...I hope that prashat friend don't creat any misunderstanding ...wait for more update and looking forward to see if priya and arti talks or yash will talk to priya ...to many thought comeing in mind right now ...please soon dear it was awesome superb duper hit update with all emotional ...and wishing u happy friendship day ...big hug to u ...thanks been lovely friend dear
Oh wow Charmi wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌAlthough it had me in tears I enjoyed it very much.anyways so anxious to know this secret I hope both yash and myself finds it out soon.love the friendship both aarti and Aman share .
Waiting on the next update anxiously
Originally posted by Abie10

Charmi this was one heck of an incredible and emotional update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So that person is finally revealed and he's Raj. This Raj looks like one jerk of a person the way he thinks of Aarti and he later took advantage of the situation to poison Priya more against Aarti after Aarti gave him warning to stay away from them. 😑 😑 Glad Priya did the needful and gave him a tight slap. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The way Priya said not again Raj not anymore seems all this tension between friends came from him only. 😲 Hehe, Aman-Yash whisperings was about a girl Aman likes πŸ˜† but Aarti has her way to get the truth out of them. πŸ˜†

So Aakash-Priya's relation is not like normal because its Priya who's holding back 😲 I was thinking maybe Aakash doesn't love her. Hope Aarti-Aman help her out of her past so she enjoys the beautiful present with her family.

The part of Guruma-Yash on Aarti's past was soo soo touching that I had tears 😭 Charmi you write it so well that one could feel all the emotions. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So her mom died wen she was that young due to blood cancer 😭 they were are little but happy family.Where her mom took her to the temple to make her understand was so emotional and thinking of her age just made me wanna hug her. 😭

Wait, did Rajiv ji also pass away there crying for his wife? 😲 😲 Oh nooo...what will be of Aarti. 😭

Continue soon! πŸ˜›

loved ur comment abie...you wont believe how happy i get when i get such beautiful comments from u all. It always encourages me to write more and better..thank u so much for supporting me

U r right in guessing...raj is a jerk...n he is prashants best friend you can always guess what kind of person he is...i also love the scene where priya gives him a tight slap for insulting aarti..

nice guess abie...lets wait and watch...what happens next...

aarti alway find her way...dont u think? after al she is our JKR...hehheehehh

yes...priya is holding back...this is becuase she is scared...to open up after what had happened 8 years ago...dont worry..everything will fall into place soon..just wait and watch

i really wanted to make my last part really strong and emotional...u wont believe how nervous i was with this part...but then after a lot of insist from some of our pvians, i went ahead and posted it...u wont believe it i guess but i myself was crying while writing the last part..imagining all the scenes which i was writing

yeah her mom died at a aarti's tender sge of 5...thats really painful for her...

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon
Originally posted by maha9

My sweet charmi πŸ‘ what an update man !!!!
your touching words brought tears throughout the update 😳

And as i guessed with your clue.. python's friend is as cruel as him and so we have the famous proverb "BIRDS of the same feather join together  " 😑...
there is no wrong in arthi, aman and priya getting mad at him... How can he tell arthi as  a characterless woman when he has so much dirt on him and linking with aman..

Even after knowing she is yash, the great business man's wife he cant dgest it haan !! 🀒
and his crooked mind works so well to increase the distance between priya and arthi..
AND HE GOT THE PERFECT GIFT FOR IT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good job by priya !!!

Coming to aman !!! Oh God he is in love with bani and yash knows this even before.. then arthi will not leave yash simply !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The comedy of all is yash's fear of arthi pushing him out of the room at night 😳😳 Poor yash !!!!
But arthi will surely help for aman πŸ˜›

The truth of priya's bitter married life is her self coccon she has woven around her..
I wonder how coem even after 2 kids she is so distant from her hubby.. but poor girl that incident has affected her so much seems 😭😭

I am so proud of arthi and aman who are ready to help their friend get out of trouble as much as yash feel ⭐️⭐️⭐️

OMG arya's dance !!!! I am sure it would have been so romantic and arthi hiding her eyes to avoid the sadness in it is so cute...

Its said teh people made for each other will be similar in many things.. and arya is so perfect for it...
yash's convo with guruma to know of arthi's childhood id so sweet..

Now starts my tears charmi 😭😭
Poor arthi could not have the blessing of being with her parents at a very small age..
her mother's cute way of indicating she is going to leave arthi forever with God's name is so sad ...
Even as a child arthi followed her mother's words and stopped crying but i was shocked with your climax 😲😲😲
I guess even her papa left her along with mumma 😭😭😭

I am waiting to read more dear. continue soon !!!

loved ur comment maha...thank u so much for appreciating my work

raj is a jerk...so u know he is prashants best friend...so u guessed it right...

i know...priya did a right thing by slapping that jerk...he deserved it...heheheh

yes...aman is in love ...n yas knew it...but aarti had to know it..right...she always has her way out..afterall she is JKR

i am glad u loved that light scene...hehehehe

yeah...priya has created a shell around herself so that no can can again hurt her...

even i am proud of aarti and aman and so is yash...heheheh

maha...i always wanted to see an emotional dance of yash and aarti..n i thought this was a perfect timing to use it...i had not planned it...it just popped up in my mind when i was writing this part

i am so glad that  could make the last part as effective as i had thought...i am so sorry i made u cry...n i am happy that u liked it...

yeah u r right...it is really horrible for aarti to see her parents dieing in front of her eyes at a tender age of 5...its very painful for her

thank u so much for reading and commenting...wil try updating soon