Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

First of all thank u a lot sis for giving update even after having neck pain...πŸ‘.
And then for those cute comments on the relation of friendship...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
I really enjoyed the part dear.The way Arti was treated by her friends and team mates was just superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.It proves how popular and laadli was she among the...😳😳😳.
After that I liked the Payal scene a lot.Actually it was my most fav part.The way Arti took care of Payal and Yash took care ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Really I love that scene so much.
Next is Priya and Arti Part...there is something between them which need to be unfold.Why they are not comfortable with each other...why Priya feels guilty...what has happened in the past...wanna know that desperately...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
What is Yash ji going to give his Arti ji...πŸ˜‰...Is it surprise or punishment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I think it will be a romantic punishment...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
M I right sis...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thanks mukku...

i am glad u liked those words...on friendship

yeah..aarti was really popular..n its because of her own nature towards everyone...

payals and aarti's scene is really close to my heart...i love it very much

the reason of thr rift between priya and aarti..u will get to know soon..in the upcoming chapters

u are definetly going to love the surprise...i am sure about it..

thanks for reading and commenting...will try updating soon ...stay tuned
princess121993 thumbnail

thanks preety
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Charmi,it's very different from other stories as in this story our aarti has a number of well-wishers i.e.,related to her childhood ...which is completely a very different feelingπŸ‘πŸΌ...

a very wonderfully written update of each n every person's feelings...

update soon

thanks anu..i am glad u loved it

thanks for reading and commenting

will try updating soon..stay tuned
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the update
aarti reunion with her past nicely written, family time beautiful, looking foward to reading what will happen next
Abie10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

thanks abie..loved ur comment so much...yash is enjoying every bit of whatever attention aarti is getting...

yes...aarti and priya dont talk anymore..n the reason u wll find soon...even her marraige is not doing well...lets see how things procedd in the upcoming chapters...

i am so glad that u loved my update...thanks for reading and commenting...will update soon

stay tuned

Welcome Charmi! And yeah Priya's marriage is not doing well 😭 hope things fall into place soon. Waiting for your next installment as I've already started speculating what could have caused rift between Aarti-Priya friendship πŸ˜†
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was brilliant sis must say worth the long wait loved how Aarti is treated by her friends they love her a lot and wonder what went wrong with Aarti & priya's friendship get this feeling that it has something to do with Prashant and also see problems in her marriage.
Really like how proud Yash is of Aarti & also that he is getting to meet people from Aarti early life and is also loving the attention Aarti is getting from everyone.
Loved the really cute scene of palak and Aarti it was so warming and also really liked how Aarti was complaining about Mumbai traffic.
Can't wait for the next part to find out what sort of punishment Yash has planned u are an absolute fabulous writer.
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Love the update
aarti reunion with her past nicely written, family time beautiful, looking foward to reading what will happen next

i am so glad that u liked my update...thank u so much for reading and commenting...

will be updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

Welcome Charmi! And yeah Priya's marriage is not doing well 😭 hope things fall into place soon. Waiting for your next installment as I've already started speculating what could have caused rift between Aarti-Priya friendship πŸ˜†

well abie...keep thinking and guessing...until i plan to reveal...hehe...lets see if ur guess work matches with my plot
princess121993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

That was brilliant sis must say worth the long wait loved how Aarti is treated by her friends they love her a lot and wonder what went wrong with Aarti & priya's friendship get this feeling that it has something to do with Prashant and also see problems in her marriage.
Really like how proud Yash is of Aarti & also that he is getting to meet people from Aarti early life and is also loving the attention Aarti is getting from everyone.
Loved the really cute scene of palak and Aarti it was so warming and also really liked how Aarti was complaining about Mumbai traffic.
Can't wait for the next part to find out what sort of punishment Yash has planned u are an absolute fabulous writer.

loved ur comment aleha didi
aarti is loved by everyone due to her own helpful nature...
u have almost guessed it correctly didi...but not the whole thing...u have to wait until i decide to show that plot..heheh
payals and aartis scene is really closed to my heart...
i am so glad that u loved my chapter...will try updating soon..stay tned..

thanks for reading and commenting
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww...the update just wow...
me totally love it...

aarthi and yash and ansh ,palak , payal and aayu ...so adorable...

love it love it love it..brown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons