It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Superb...fantastic...mind blowing update sis.I just enjoyed it fully...👏
Loved the family bonding and romance between my Arya...⭐️⭐️⭐️.Yash and Arti was in romantic mood and I was lost in them...😳😳😳
Now come to the new charterers.Thanks to you for introducing such refreshing characters.Specially I loved Simmi and her mother's feeling for Arti...⭐️⭐️⭐️
You have introduced a total new concept which is a great treat to read...and for this hats off to you from my side sis...👏🤗
Eagerly waiting to read your next update dear.😳

loved ur comment mukku darling...i m so glad u liked it

without a romance dose...my day doesnot end...i think its same with u...right?

yes...singh family is close to aarti...n the reason u will find it as the story progresses

i m so flatered..thanks mukti...

thanks for reading and commenting da..

will be updating soon,,stay tuned
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi...you reminded me of 'Karan Johar'...this man is very fond of showing joint family, its values, friendship, bringing past to the present etc...in an emotional way...and u did just that.

This whole update is based more or less on 'connection'...Mumbai  -  farm house changes bringing joy to Arti, the memories attached, Ayu's non stop crying -  a way of commmunicating -  fear of crowd...all well put before us thru ur writing.

Yashji's naughty ways and who refuses to grow up with his Artiji is enjoyable. The party scene :  The convo among all was well put to highlight Arti's past unknown to Schindia family but known to us is appreciated as you used this highlight before than after...the reintroduction (8 yrs) of Arti to Simi was a 'wow'...very emotional... especially ...Arti completing Simi's    (Simran ?)  speech.

Kids begging SS to forgive their Mom was very sweet and the condition put by SS was equally sweet.

You have covered up the entire scene of party very well with bringing past to THE present ...a refreshing change dear. By the by Charmi...don't forget poor chap 'Vedant' ...give life to that fellow yaar...his role was a 'wink and miss' act in our original PV😆

chitra..this is the bestest complement ever i have got..thanks da...seriously...loved ur comment so much...its so touching..i always love reading ur comments...

yeah u got it right...it is based on connections...n now u will see how these connections will lead more connections to aarti's past...

the simi speech scene is really close to my heart...i really enjoyed writing that scene..i was almost lose in it when i was writing..

kids love their mumma...they will definetly stand for her...And regarding SS condition u will find the funny reason in the next update lol...

hahahaah...chitra..i know...dont worry..i wont forget him the way cvs completely did...lol...he will also have many cute and naughty wala scenes...just wait and watch..

thanks for reading and giving a wonderful comment

stay tuned will be updating soon
Originally posted by ns1970

What a wonderful update👍🏼
so happy aarti is the same aarti to both families
can't wait for the next update

thanks for reading and commenting

i am glad u liked it

will be updating soon..stay tuned
Originally posted by yashuaarthi

👏Great update dear👏
😊Loved it a lot👏
😃Waiting for the next update😳

i am so glad that u loved it..

Originally posted by prettyji

amazing👏

Originally posted by prettyji

awesome

thanks for reading and commenting...i am glad u liked it

will be updating soon stay tuned
Originally posted by lulujjj

Superb update charming dear , beautifully written aarti reunion with ss family that whole part was too good.waiting for your next update Insha Allah.

thanks a ton lulu dear...

i am so glad to see the response i got for this update...n i am glad it touched u the way i wanted...

thanks for reading and commenting..
Originally posted by tharuma

Aww lovely update dear❤️

thanks a ton tharuma...i m glad u liked it

will be updating soon...stay tuned
Originally posted by aaryan1234love

it was awesome princess121993  
i am sry i dont know ur name
i loved it 

hey my name is charmi..n whats urs?

i am so glad u liked it

will be updating soon
Originally posted by maha9

Wow i have no words to describe ur update dear 🤗
i was smiling throughout the part dear...

first the naughtiness of arthi in plucking the laptop from yash is so cute dear !!! and poor boys..😆 all lost their mobiles to their wives !!!

On reaching mumbai...thanks to aayu's cry else we would not have got arya's romantic moments ☺️
OMG yash has filled the entire house with arya and the kids pictures !!!

poor simi.. missing her angel so much and now when she sees her.. what will be her reaction

Wow yash once again lost in arthi's beauty and his kiss mission turned into a beautiful hug wow what a moment !!!

and the moment simi and her family found their lost angel was so touching dear ❤️  so happy to see mrs. yash scindia is the angel !!!

the sweet and anger filled moment with arthi and her coach was so adorable dear...

on the whole... you are awesome dear 🥳

maha...my sweetu..loved ur comment da...i m so happy..as u were smiling the whole time reading my update...i was smiling the whole time reading ur comments...

heheheh aarti caught him...she wont ofcourse let him work when they are on vacation right?

yeah aayu is also smart..right?

not only their pics...but also other family members pics...their own room was filled with their own pics...

yeah..simi missed her angel very much...

i m glad u loved that moment

yeah mrs aarti yash scindhia is their angel...n i m glad u liked this emotional update

thanks a ton for reading n commenting

Originally posted by kratzyfan

Charmi,it's a superb update👏👏
though u mentioned simi,ss n smitha earlier..i  couldn't connect to them untill this chapter...and they are really very good people😊..i literally cried😭 for simi's longing for aarti and their reunion is just fab👏❤️...and the relation b/n captain aarti n coach ss👏
loved the cute scene b/n aarya too😳...
overall it's a very touching episode..
charmi,u are an awesome writer⭐️

try to update soon dear😉

loved ur comment...i m so glad

ohh..i m glad u were now able to connect with those characters...i am sorry i made u cried...

i am glad u loved the whole emotional scene...n i am amazed to know it made u cry too...

yeah this relation is really unique

thanks for the compliment shamika..

thanks for reading and commenting...

will be updating soon...stay tuned
Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago