Punar Vivah

It's Always Love.. Discontinued - Page 16

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovely_nikki

What  a beautiful update Charmi πŸ‘

Worth waiting for. πŸ˜³

I am so happy that you've brought new characters in the story which looks so fresh and interesting, πŸ‘ instead of Aakash, Radha and that Ishita.  πŸ˜‘
All the four S's especially Simi are so nice characters. And I'd love to read more about the relationship between hockey stick wali gundi Aarti and her Coach. 
And waiting to read more on this Priya hope she's as good as Simi πŸ˜³

And the most favorite thing ( that I love do much) about your stories is, the character of naughty Yashu, who's always so eager and never wastes any chance for the Give and Take Of Taxes from his Aartiji πŸ˜‰  β˜ΊοΈ

just loved ur comment diπŸ˜ƒ...i m touched...

di u will definitly know the reason of such bonding of aarti and SS family as the story progresses..

Regarding priya...i will again say wait..for my next update...u will definetly see the reaction and as the story will progress...the reason behind the reaction...

simi considers aarti as her inspiration di...

yashu has to be naughty di...or else how will we enjoy the romance..right?

thanks for reading and commenting

will be commentng soon...stay tuned

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alekhika20

Wow,superb updt.
Cnt soon.

thanks a ton for reading and commenting buddy..

will be updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nan0102

great update..will be waiting for the next update..

thanks a ton buddy for reading and commenting

will be updating soon...stay tuned
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ssmmnnaa6

Ahhh it was such a emotional update u made me cry... Amaizning dude. Keep it up:) fab awesome

ohh.. i m really sorry it made u cry...but i am also happy that u liked it too...n it touched everyone the way i wanted

thanks for reading and commenting..

will be updating soon stay tuned
lovely_nikki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess121993

I'm in no hurry take your time, I can wait for Priya and her suspenseful character πŸ˜‰
And love our naughty Yashu πŸ˜‰

princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

Very nice. Love it a lot. I forgot where am I when I was reading it. heart touching story. Please continue soon dear!

thanks a ton buddy...i m so very glad to know ur reaction..it flattered me...

thanks for reading and commenting..will be updating soon..stay tuned
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poonamgarg

nice dearπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for reading and commenting poonam..

princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roserosey

HEY CHARMI I M WAITING FOR UR UPDATE SINCE LONG AND UR UPDATE CAME AS A SURPRISE AND DEFINITELY IT IS A WORTHWAITING ONE AND MUST SAY FANTABULOUS UPDATE CHARMI AND YASH IS SO NAUGHTY AND ROMANTIC WASTES NO TIME IN ADMIRING AARTHI AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SO EXCITED TO GO TO MUMBAI AND SIMI IS SO CUTE AND LOVELY GIRL AND I HAD A DOUBT THAT IS SIMIS FAMILY IS BONDED TO AARTHI SINCE CHILDHOOD ???? IF THEY R BONDED SO WELL THEN WHETHER AARTHI AND YASH KNOWS EACH OTHER BEFORE ?AND WHATS THE REASON AARTHI HAD TO GO AWAY FROM THEM???AND SCINDIAS AND SINGHS SEEMS REALLY CLOSE AND ILOVED SMITHA AND GAYATHRIS BONDING AND PRIYA IS SHE AS GOOD AS SIMI AND U MENTIONED EARLIER THAT ONE EVENT BROKE AARTHIS AND PRIYAS FRIENDSHIP WHAT WAS THAT IS THAT RELATED TO ????I CANT MENTION HERE ANYWAYS I WILL GET ALL MY ANSWERS SOON BUT WHAT TO DO I COULDNOT KEEP MYSELF FROM ASKING ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND I CANT WAIT MORE CHARMI PLS UPDATE SOON DONT MAKE US WAIT MORE AND THANKS FOR THE PM ONCE AGAIN FANTASTIC UPDATE πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

loved ur comment buddy..i m flattered...i m really glad that everyone liked it...

yashu has to be naughty...right?

family is very excited...for simi's wedding..n their vacation...

simi considers aarti as an inspiration

regarding all ur questions..i can say wait...till the story progress..u will find ur answers...

gayatri and smita are close friends too after they both got married to their respective spouses...

thanks again for reading and commenting..will be updating soon..stay tuned
anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice concept dea...loved de touching reunion...i almost cried...aww loved de update..?? w8 if they wer dis close hw culd aarti 4get abt dem..?? iz dis priya a witch or a okay typ gal..?? ooh hell i dont want more drama...dis was goin mor fun nd loved way...nyways...i loveed it...totally...loved simi..?/ iz simi heraarti's junior or same batch..??
princess121993 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palbhar

How wonderful to learn about Aarti 's past... who would have thought she had such wonderful people who loved her so very much... and look how fate brought her to Yash who is also close to this wonderful family!!!!

thanks for reading and commenting..i m glad u liked it...

yes..they are close to aarti and the reason u wil find it soon