Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What  a beautiful update Charmi πŸ‘
Worth waiting for. πŸ˜³

I am so happy that you've brought new characters in the story which looks so fresh and interesting, πŸ‘ instead of Aakash, Radha and that Ishita.  πŸ˜‘
All the four S's especially Simi are so nice characters. And I'd love to read more about the relationship between hockey stick wali gundi Aarti and her Coach. 
And waiting to read more on this Priya hope she's as good as Simi πŸ˜³

And the most favorite thing ( that I love do much) about your stories is, the character of naughty Yashu, who's always so eager and never wastes any chance for the Give and Take Of Taxes from his Aartiji πŸ˜‰  β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow,superb updt.
Cnt soon.
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update..will be waiting for the next update..
Ssmmnnaa6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh it was such a emotional update u made me cry... Amaizning dude. Keep it up:) fab awesome
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice. Love it a lot. I forgot where am I when I was reading it. heart touching story. Please continue soon dear!
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY CHARMI I M WAITING FOR UR UPDATE SINCE LONG AND UR UPDATE CAME AS A SURPRISE AND DEFINITELY IT IS A WORTHWAITING ONE AND MUST SAY FANTABULOUS UPDATE CHARMI AND YASH IS SO NAUGHTY AND ROMANTIC WASTES NO TIME IN ADMIRING AARTHI AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SO EXCITED TO GO TO MUMBAI AND SIMI IS SO CUTE AND LOVELY GIRL AND I HAD A DOUBT THAT IS SIMIS FAMILY IS BONDED TO AARTHI SINCE CHILDHOOD ???? IF THEY R BONDED SO WELL THEN WHETHER AARTHI AND YASH KNOWS EACH OTHER BEFORE ?AND WHATS THE REASON AARTHI HAD TO GO AWAY FROM THEM???AND SCINDIAS AND SINGHS SEEMS REALLY CLOSE AND ILOVED SMITHA AND GAYATHRIS BONDING AND PRIYA IS SHE AS GOOD AS SIMI AND U MENTIONED EARLIER THAT ONE EVENT BROKE AARTHIS AND PRIYAS FRIENDSHIP WHAT WAS THAT IS THAT RELATED TO ????I CANT MENTION HERE ANYWAYS I WILL GET ALL MY ANSWERS SOON BUT WHAT TO DO I COULDNOT KEEP MYSELF FROM ASKING ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND I CANT WAIT MORE CHARMI PLS UPDATE SOON DONT MAKE US WAIT MORE AND THANKS FOR THE PM ONCE AGAIN FANTASTIC UPDATE πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How wonderful to learn about Aarti 's past... who would have thought she had such wonderful people who loved her so very much... and look how fate brought her to Yash who is also close to this wonderful family!!!!
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb...fantastic...mind blowing update sis.I just enjoyed it fully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved the family bonding and romance between my Arya...⭐️⭐️⭐️.Yash and Arti was in romantic mood and I was lost in them...😳😳😳
Now come to the new charterers.Thanks to you for introducing such refreshing characters.Specially I loved Simmi and her mother's feeling for Arti...⭐️⭐️⭐️
You have introduced a total new concept which is a great treat to read...and for this hats off to you from my side sis...πŸ‘πŸ€—
Eagerly waiting to read your next update dear.😳

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Charmi...you reminded me of 'Karan Johar'...this man is very fond of showing joint family, its values, friendship, bringing past to the present etc...in an emotional way...and u did just that.

This whole update is based more or less on 'connection'...Mumbai  -  farm house changes bringing joy to Arti, the memories attached, Ayu's non stop crying -  a way of commmunicating -  fear of crowd...all well put before us thru ur writing.

Yashji's naughty ways and who refuses to grow up with his Artiji is enjoyable. The party scene :  The convo among all was well put to highlight Arti's past unknown to Schindia family but known to us is appreciated as you used this highlight before than after...the reintroduction (8 yrs) of Arti to Simi was a 'wow'...very emotional... especially ...Arti completing Simi's    (Simran ?)  speech.

Kids begging SS to forgive their Mom was very sweet and the condition put by SS was equally sweet.

You have covered up the entire scene of party very well with bringing past to THE present ...a refreshing change dear. By the by Charmi...don't forget poor chap 'Vedant' ...give life to that fellow yaar...his role was a 'wink and miss' act in our original PVπŸ˜†

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
so happy aarti is the same aarti to both families
can't wait for the next update