Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat: I never wanted to quit

PUTRA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

ARTICLE FROM 

BollywoodLife.com

Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat: I never wanted to quit the show, says Madhav aka Rohit Khurana

Tue, June 25, 2013 5:19pm UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham Add first Comment
Tags: Aaradhya, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, Dr Shekhar, Khoobsurat, Madhav, Rohit Khurana, Sachin Shroff, Soumya Seth
Rohit Khurana in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat
Tweet

The lead actor of the desi version of Beauty and the Beast was recently bumped off and wethinks it was the producers' biggest blunder

We witnessed the sudden death of Madhav aka Ehsaas (Rohit Khurana) in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat and we were both shocked and displeased. The show is drawing to a close soon, and in a desperate attempt to hike the TRPs the makers opted for this so-called novel idea. But with Rohit gone, where's the spice?

Khoobsurat is apparently gearing up for a five-year leap on June 26 and the show is rumoured to go off air in August. Aaradhya (Soumya Seth), who has lost her husband, will lose her unborn kid too in the tragedy. Dr Shekhar (Sachin Shroff) will hand over his kid to her and leave for good. The child will be named Ehsaas and five years later Aaradhya will be shown as a more responsible adult, single mom and a famous RJ.

Obviously, she will have another man in her life – will it be Dr Shekhar or a lookalike of Madhav? To confirm this we called up Rohit, who said that he is no longer a part of the show. "I never wanted to quit the show, but I believe it was a creative decision to hike the TRPs. The makers may have wanted to bring emotional quotient into the show by killing my character off."

So does that mean the show is not ending anytime soon? "It is in the pipeline and under the radar, but nothing has been officially confirmed," he said. The TRPs are surely running low, so we wonder why take such a drastic step of killing off one of the most popular characters. An emotional Rohit concluded, "I don't think I am the right person to talk about the TRPs. According to me people have been watching the show. And if the TRPs are low it could be for varied reasons. It could be the time slot or something missing in the story that's not working in its favour but I can't really comment on it. I will miss the whole unit, the light and spot boys, the cameraman and directors and couple of my co-actors. In the meantime I'm now looking for other challenging roles. I have a few offers, let's hope they work out."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he deserves the best.he was excellent as madhav/ehsaas.will miss him in the show.hp he comes back soon with a bang.best wishes Rohit Khurana.Rohit-u r a fantastic actor.
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rohit Madhav death make us all very upset we also never wanted this but you done a great job as madhav best of luck for your future projects 👍🏼 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rohit u deserve better than this. and u l get great offers dont u worry hero 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know why it happens with u always but dont worry jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai i am sure u get what u deserve definitiely ur going to rock the tv 
pallavi25 thumbnail
TFS!
Rohit is a wonderful actor and he did complete justice to his role! It was a blunder and crime on the part of the CVs to bump off the main character! What did they gain from it? NOTHING! The show will end in a month or two, guaranteed! Soumya alone cannot carry the show forward, Mitali and Abhishek also quit! 
Instead of killing Madhav they could have shown a happy family, Madhav-Aru with their kid and the rest of the family rejoicing with them. Then Madhav returns as Ehsaas on the radio and Aru helps him in every way, enjoying his stint as RJ Ehsaas on the radio. That would have been so lovely! CVs and Sony dont have a heart or soul! They SUCK bigtime! 
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all d best..hope u get a new role nd make us go mad again d same way :)
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. Wish you the very best Rohit. Hoping to see you soon in yet another challenging role. Your performance as Madhav & Ehsaas will remain green in our memories