India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Still Remmember...

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hi guys how r u ? After a long time im back in this forum... i really miss my old days when im daily visit in the forums and waiting for the new story, updates, discussion etc happened in this forums... But after replacement im hardly come... After a 4 months i still remember Prats aks Anandi... and still watch old episodes and when i watch it i miss her smile, expressive eyes or basically i miss her a lot . When i came this forum only to see news related with Prats.. I want to know that anybody know that when will Prats new show launch i m eagerly waiting for her new show. And tell me who is signed opposite with her becoz earlier announced that Vatsal Seth is Opposite with her. Frankly speaking i dont like him opposite her... i wish other actor signed opposite her... tell your views regarding this my option is Shaleen Malhotra, Karan Wahi or Ritvik  ect. please share ur views...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss31DryaVerboseG

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index