Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Cops turn into "super cops" with amazing powers

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Cops in Hum Ne Li Hai…Shapath turn into 'Super Cops' with amazing powers

Summary: Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (Fireworks Productions) has been reaping rewards via good numbers for the interesting and out-of-the box story lines that are being churned out. Viewers in the last month or so, witnessed the sheer magic created by the 'Super Villains'. And now, the excitement will double up with the cops on the show getting some 'Super Powers' that will put them on equal wavelength with the super villains. Yes, you heard it right!!! A reliable source tells us that the concepts will get bigger and better with the cops getting some super powers. They will have futuristic looks, which will stun the viewers. Presently, the creative team is working on the look and characterization for each of the cops. If sources are to be believed, Senior Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) might be given the power of seeing through walls. Sub-Inspector Aabha (Mala Salariya) turns a sniper, while Senior Inspector Kashish (Karishma Modi) will become a cat-woman. Senior Inspector Ranveer (Amit Pachori) will be a guy who is a martial art expert.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
It will be awesome to watch it!!!!
TFS
AjinkyaSaw Newbie
AjinkyaSaw
AjinkyaSaw

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Lo Gayi Bhais paani mein!!!. Yeh crime show se fantasy show ban gaya hai. Probably because of the new reality show, Kanoon, Camera  something like that..

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
One tweet by Karishma Modi Gulzaar with a photo of the first look!

Karishma Modi Gulzar [email protected]karish_matic 8h

Tweetys... First look of Super #cops turning super #heros ... #shapath @LifeOKTV pic.twitter.com/L5wxIZTcX8

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AjinkyaSaw

Lo Gayi Bhais paani mein!!!. Yeh crime show se fantasy show ban gaya hai. Probably because of the new reality show, Kanoon, Camera  something like that..

Exactly. Now Shapath is officially done for me. I thought I would be back after this super series, but now I won't come back.
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I think the powers will be given only for this series. As the series will end their powers will also vanish.
And after that stories will revolve around the love-stories.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
If sources are to be believed, Senior Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) might be given the power of seeing through walls. Sub-Inspector Aabha (Mala Salariya) turns a sniper, while Senior Inspector Kashish (Karishma Modi) will become a cat-woman. Senior Inspector Ranveer (Amit Pachori) will be a guy who is a martial art expert.

Martial arts expert and sniper I can believe, but cat woman & seeing thru walls?  If they're gonna do that, why not make Varun a full time officer?

Does this mean that when Bulbul is prepping for marriage, Kavi will be able to see what she's doing through the walls? Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AjinkyaSaw

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

If sources are to be believed, Senior Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) might be given the power of seeing through walls. Sub-Inspector Aabha (Mala Salariya) turns a sniper, while Senior Inspector Kashish (Karishma Modi) will become a cat-woman. Senior Inspector Ranveer (Amit Pachori) will be a guy who is a martial art expert.

Martial arts expert and sniper I can believe, but cat woman & seeing thru walls?  If they're gonna do that, why not make Varun a full time officer?

Does this mean that when Bulbul is prepping for marriage, Kavi will be able to see what she's doing through the walls? Silly

@ Bold: I don't even know what to say to that! Unhappy

First a super series. Now our regular cops become super cops? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Shoub_tiredMsPrez

Go to top