India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Prediction-Fate of Zee TV's Jodha Akbar

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Jodha Akbar, produced by the multifaceted Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms, is an Indian Historical drama already airing on Zee TV.

It stars the talented Rajat Tokas as Akbar, who is known for his stint as Prithviraj Chauhan in Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan and debutant Paridhi Sharma in lead roles.

Undoubtedly, the show has been promoted on a high scale that has given it a royal look from its set up to costumes.

Earlier, Zee TV tasted success with another historical Jhansi Ki Rani. So, will this project manage to entertain and click with the masses?

Let's find out what our in-house tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani has to say about it…

"Jodha Akbar has got the Card of Three of Pentacles and Seven of Wands which signifies that the show will take time to pick up. It won't do that great or terrible as well; on the whole it will be an average affair. It will have a selective audience."

Talking about the leads, Rajat has got the Card of the Sun which means that he will do well in the show and will receive a lot of appreciation from the masses. Paridhi, on the other hand, has got the Card of Nine of Pentacles which means that she has to really work hard to connect with the audiences."

"To sum up, I would say the show will be an average one."

Apart from the leads, the serial also has many well-known faces like Ashwini Kalsekar as Maham Anga, Chetan Hansraj as Aadam Khan, Naved Aslam as Bairam Khan, amongst others.

from rival site

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlsmile.sara

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
no comments Confused
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I am not sure if I should put my faith in tarot card readings. Because the card-reader is exactly saying the same things we already know. However, the part where the reader says the show will be "an average affair", worries me a little bit. I really wanted the show to do well. 
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Not everyone likes historical shows so it is going to have a selective audience for some time
i don't agree with the part about the leads i think they are both doing fantastic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafStar_girl

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Not everyone likes historical shows so it is going to have a selective audience for some time
i don't agree with the part about the leads i think they are both doing fantastic

yaap i agree Smile
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The audience will make sure that the show does well...hard work always pays...power to the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index