Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

25th Jun WU Ravan & his Aaradhya (Page 3)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
cutest part of the episode was Bappa meeting his future wifesEmbarrassed
i mean how freaking cute!-Bappa acting like a heroLOL...
Siddhi and Buddhi actually adressed him as "suniye"ROFL...

Kartikeya expression on seeing the drama was adorableWink...i think the way they are going Kartikeya will be the "not-intrested-in-love" older brother...he seems to be enjoying his lil brother getting married firstLOL
maybe Devsena and Vaali will happen later...i hope it does!specially the Kartikeya Vaali love story...

Raavan-ughhh!!!!
hes acting like a obsessed and retarded teenage girl obsessed with Mahadev-honestly...
I feel like putting Masking Tape on his mouth...bahut Pakata hai yaar!
Why do the Cvs buttcher almost EVERY character?WHY???
they better fix it soon...cos it will be hard to continue to see the Raavan track with Raavan acting like this!

Mahadev taking a new avataar to teach Raavan a lesson-ok...look forward to thatSmile
but it definately wont be a important lesson i guess...if Raavan REALLY learnt his lesson,there would have been no need for Ram at all...
Thanks for the update
@Jyoti-i actually didnt notice thatROFL...now i realized it n im laughing my head off.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyamnx12.Vrish.sia221jyoti07

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Truly watchable part was Mahadev's advice to Raavan, very nicely explained about Bhakti Star. True devotion is Surrendership, Faith and Trust. No one should have any other agenda in bhakti. 

Mohit is truly doing wonderful work!!! Star

Raavan is too much 'into' darkness to grasp the meaning of Mahadev's words, but for the audience, that scene was a boon Star

I just hope creatives should write more of such message giving scenes, in comparison to those scene where they just keep on  'developing' those characters who are going in the wrong path... No need to explore those characters or to show them in details, the underlying Lesson is more important than all those incidents, but sadly less screen-time  is given in explanation of those lessons by Mahadev or Shri Hari. Creatives please pay attention to this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sia221

Sindhu_us IF-Dazzler
Sindhu_us
Sindhu_us

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti07

Thanx for the update meenaxi di
you know i laughed at one scene today, its when mahadev tells parvati that again a bhakt is on wrong path parvati asked ravan and mahadev said "PARVATI"
i was like on my god what is he saying

Jyoti LOL...The episode was ok Ravan is too much loaded now with the heavy jewellery. But did he hurt his people like this. Shocked

mnx12jyoti07

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
As per Ganesh puran, Devantaka & Narantaka are Brahmin Rudraketu's sons. Who did penanace of Shivji, got boon after 10000 year's penance. They asked for not to be killed by Humans, Devas, Asuras, Gandharvas, Kinnaras etc along with Triloka's rajya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.sia221NandiniRaizadaa

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Kartikeya expression on seeing the drama was adorableWink...i think the way they are going Kartikeya will be the "not-intrested-in-love" older brother...he seems to be enjoying his lil brother getting married firstLOL
maybe Devsena and Vaali will happen later...i hope it does!specially the Kartikeya Vaali love story...

For a Hindu context, wouldn't it look strange?  In the West, it doesn't raise any eyebrows - whoever first finds his/her partner goes ahead & marries, but it would be really strange for that to happen here.

DebipriyaNandiniRaizadaa

sweetsandhya IF-Dazzler
sweetsandhya
sweetsandhya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
http://organiser.org/archives/historic/dynamic/modulese3ac.html?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=240&page=14

i find out this link about devantak and narantak kill by ganesh ji.. but here is mention altogether that ganeji taken a birth to kill them.. dkdm is twisted it there own way i guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Epi was OK..

Ravan's behaviour is becoming more eccentric with each passing epi..!! But the way he fell.on Mahadev's feet..means he still worships him..meaning all his anger is Fake..!!?? He is acting like a Roothi Hui heroine who wants Hero.to come and Manao her..( Sorry.but it seems.that way..)

Even Mahadev seems at lost..how to handle Ravan?? LOL

Ganesh meeting his future wives..How cute..!! LOL The whole part was so filmy..Hmmm..so even Gannu had a love story LOL

Btw..didnt somebody write.in our CNAT thread..abt Ganesh meeting his wives at Gurukul.. LOL CV s reading our thread kya..??

mnx12.Vrish.

Go to top