Devon ke Dev Mahadev

25th Jun WU Ravan & his Aaradhya

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Humans are tortured by Ravan's  sewaks. Kumbhkarna too adds his bit.

Shivji tells Parvati, one more bhakta is going in wrong path. Ganesh & Kartikeya should return soon after finishing their studies.

An Asura is troubling 2 young girls. Ganesh says they should help them. Kartikeya goes ahead. But Ganesh asks if he can save them alone? Ganesh jumps to save his future wives. One of the girls tells him not to come here, he is Narantak, who says they are Vishwarupa's daughters, now he'll kill all 3 of them. Ganesh jumps on him, cuts his head with his mini Parshu. The Girls are impressed. Narantak's head says his bro. Devantak will take revenge.  The girls introduces themselves as Sidhhi & Budhhi. Ganesh is pleased to meet them. They ask his name. He introdusces himself as Ganesh.

Ravan is torturing Humans. Rishi Pulastya  trys to stop him. He says my Aaradhya have cheated me, this attitude is due to my confidence in myself not blind faith. He continues beating Humans. Shivji appears. Ravan is shocked. He is happy seing Shivji in Lanka. He says finally my penanace is successful. I am your greatest bhakt. Shivji says I am not here because of your bhakti. Ravan asks why is he here then? Shivji asks him to stop torturing Humans. Ravan says I am surprised, my Aaradhya never saw my bhakti, my good deeds, good Karmas, or you would have been here long back. You are here for these insects (Humans). But you are responsible of it. What was my fault? I only wanted Your bhakti, your sewa. But what did I get in return? Your own son Ganesh cheated me. How did you accept it? Shivji says bhakti doesn't mean showing off. In fact it doesn't ask for anything. For me insects are equally important like Humans, Asura. I'll stop those who troubles them. Ravan says it's impossible to stop me, have got Brhmaji's boon. Even you can't stop me. Not even you. Shivji tells him, todays these Humans are not important for you but in future, one of them will kill you, even you are aware of this fact. He disappears.

At Kailash, Shivji tells Parvati, in his ego Ravan has chosen a wrong path, that will lead him towards his end. My Bhakta's karmas decides what they'll get.

Ravan tells Humans, he is not their enemy, was just testing their patience. I'll pay you for your labour. I am making this city, not only for me but for you all to stay. Kumbhkarna is confused at this sudden change in Ravan, who tells him, after waking up physically, you need to wake up mentally too. He tells Humans, he is giving them option of considering his treasure as theirs & they can call themselves his Vanshajs, or after leaving this place live in misery.  He waits for their reaction. They start doing Lankeshwar's Jay. He throws coins at them, they grab them.

Shivji tells Parvati, Ravan has changed his strategy, he wants to fill up the World with mini Ravanas. They'll get attracted towards  β€“vity. Paravti asks shoulnd't they free these Humans from this? Shivji says, when they want to be freed. It can happen at the right time.

Precap: Ravan's torture continues. Shivji says it's time to save them. He takes form of a Human. Reaches among those getting beaten, stops it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update meenaxi di
you know i laughed at one scene today, its when mahadev tells parvati that again a bhakt is on wrong path parvati asked ravan and mahadev said "PARVATI"
i was like oh my god what is he saying

Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

Today's episode started okayishly, ended with bullshit. (Sorry for the language)
Ravan torments the humans... oh great, it is so painful, blah blah.

And this is how they introduce Buddhi and Siddhi? OK this part was interesting! Although Narantaka's death and these two have no connection, I liked the way both were introduced. Waiting for Ganesha to even kill Devantaka.

Mahadev appears. Ravan starts his lovey dovey stuff. Mahadev rejects him. Ravan gets angry.🀒
And what was all that ranting? Mahadev is the cause of Ravan's evil blah blah. Utter Cowdung. No even cowdung is useful... what other nice words are there?
Ravan giving three options to his "followers"... doesn't he have enough Rakshasas in his family that he wants some more? And why was Pulastya so helpless today? And where are Ravana's PARENTS?
And when Ravan was throwing gold coins, no wonder Lakshmi Devi was so anguished. He was throwing HER after all...
Shall see what sorcery Ravan is cooking tomorrow...
mnx12 thumbnail
I laughed at Ganesh trying to impress Sidhhi, Budhhis scene, fighting alone. For them he is a hero. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: jyoti07

Thanx for the update meenaxi di
you know i laughed at one scene today, its when mahadev tells parvati that again a bhakt is on wrong path parvati asked ravan and mahadev said "PARVATI"
i was like on my god what is he saying

🀣 Yeah, that was one hell of a scene!🀣
I wish Parvati had given a shocked face and asked, "WHAT ME?!" And Mahadev looking confused.πŸ˜† You really pointed out the joke of the day!
Ya, Ganesh is impresing them! Go Gannu! That is the way!
mnx12 thumbnail
 Some of our talented writers of CNAT, have written about them meeting as kids, long back.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: mnx12

Some of our talented writers of CNAT, have written about them meeting as kids, long back.πŸ˜†

Can you post the link... I know, too tedious, but can you?
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can you please write [MEMBERSONLY ] & [NOCOPY ] Part?

Because i have seen many times that many other sites are always copied your WUs.😲
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Can you post the link... I know, too tedious, but can you?

Read varaali's post & some continuing stories in next few pgs.