India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Todays' episode...25/6/13 (Page 2)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Sukanya was irritating...but the girl who plays Sukanya acted really well...because today I kinda felt bad for Sukanya...just because her elder sister is much more prettier than her she's sooo jealous n insecure...poor  soul ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-l

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
The epi was good...finally, the long wait is gonna get over...jalal and jodha, together in one scene...Embarrassed

Edited by Super Kool - 25 June 2013 at 1:11pm

l-NiklausFan-l

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode. Rajat Tokas is such a great actor, he makes every scene come alive with his presence. I am holding my breath for their meeting tomorrow. And yes, Sukanya is seriously annoying, but her path with the fiance guy is crucial to Jodha's relationship with Jalal. 

l-NiklausFan-l

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index