Pavitra Rishta

new ff friendship, masti and love (chapter3-page 3)

pika thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am thinking to start a new ff . The story is after 18 years leap. Before 18 years manav took sachin and his only daughter purvi to Canada leaving archaic alone in Mumbai. After 18 years manav has raised his children alone and archana live her 18 years in the hope of manav coming back.
In my ff purvi is not a sacrificing or a mahanta soul . Most of the characters are different in my ff . In my ff Arjun and purvi are best friends

Index
Character sketch: page1
Chapter1: page 2
Chapter 2-page 3
Chapter 3- page 3Edited by pika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sounds interesting!! do continue...😃
cotinue dear! 
would love to read it! 
pika thumbnail
CS
Arjun Digvijay kirloskar - He is a 21st century guy. He is adventurous, funloving , cute and happy-go-lucky kind of person. His life mostly revolves around his dad, friends and loved ones. He is purvi's best friend and cares alot for her. He misses his mom very very much doesn't show this to anyone not even his dad. He shares friendly relationship with his dad. He doesn't like showing off. He believes madly in love.

Purvi Manav Deshmukh - She is a stubborn daughter of her dad with a heart of gold. She hates her mother alot because of what her aaji had told her. She loves her family alot. She does'nt believe in love because of what had happened between her parents. She is naturally beautiful and doesn't like make-up and all. She is a little tom-boyish. She too cares alot for her best friend arjun.

Manav and Archana- same as in serial

Digvijay Kirloskar -He used to be a workholic but after the death of his wife he changed. Now he loves his son the most in the world and papers him sometimes. He knows he cannot take the place of aashna in his son's life but tries to be become his friend so he won't feel alone.

Sachin Deshmukh- He is a son of machine and shravni who was later adopted by manav and archana. He hates because of what had happened between in the past. He loves his father and his sister purvi alot.

Savita Deshmukh- Sgame as in serial

Solochana karajakar- same as in serial

Please ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes because it is my first time of writing
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice..do continue..waiting for chap 1 :)
Charactter sketch was awesome! 
Do continue! 
achyutha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice concept.plz pm me 😊
pika thumbnail
Chapter 1
18 years later
Canada
Deshmukh house
There is man in living room around in his 50s reading newspaper. Suddenly he hears a voice of a girl .
Girl: What is this baba?
Maanav: what what is this beta?
Purvi : baba today is my first day of office and you are reading newspaper.(she says this with a puppy face)
Manav: Oh so my princess is nervous for her first day in office. (He said while giving her a side hug:)
Purvi : NO baba there is nothing like that. There is nothing in this world which makes me nervous.(she said this with a confident look)
Manav: oh really
Purvi: ya really
Suddenly savita comes there and noticed Purvi. Purvi was wearing a casual red t- shirt and black shorts.
Savita : Purvi what is this? What are you wearing?
Purvi: aaji what is wrong with you? I always wear this type of clothes.
Savita: I know but today is your first day of office you should wear something nice and formal.
Purvi: no aaji thatI don't want to wear anything else. I am comfortable in this clothes. Baba see na.
Manav: It's ok na aie let her wear what she wants to.
Savita: but manav
Manav and Purvi: please
Savita: ok fine Manav, spoil your daughter.
Saying this Savita goes to her room and Manav and Purvi live for office

Next: .Arjun's entry and bond between arjun and Purvi

Friends I am writing for first time so please ignore my spelling and grammatical mistakes
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon and wid a longer one ðŸ˜³
pika thumbnail
Chap 2
A scene starts with a room which is totally messed up. A man was sleeping in a bed with smiling face. Suddenly an alarm clock starts ringing. He opens his one eye and off the alarm clock and goes back to sleep. Suddenly he hears a voice of someone.
DK: Arjun, my champ wakeup. Today is a very important meeting.
Listening to this arjun wakeup.
Arjun: Good morning dad.
DK: Champ, don't u think that your morning came alittle late.(he said this smilingly)
Arjun: Dad actually I was working till late and and also I had a very nice dream.
DK: Dream and all ha(he said this with a smirk)
Arjun: Dad aap bhi na. Actually today I saw my dream girl and the time I was about to see her face u woke me up(he said this with fake anger)
DK: Don't worry champ love find it's way when there will be a right time you will meet your lady love.
Arjun: I know dad and I hope that day will come soon.(he says this with a smile)
DK: By the way you are forgetting something champ. Today is your best friend's first day of office.
Arjun: Oh! no dad I totally forgot to wish her. She is defienetely going to eat me today saying this he move towards washroom to get fresh and seeing this DK has a smile on his face.
Precap: ARVI's bond
please ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes and please do tell me how is the chap..
And a very happy holi to everyone.Edited by pika - 10 years ago