Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update: June 25th 2013 (Page 4)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks, Sony! Smile
I guess the CVs read posts on this forum. Actually I heard from my sources that they do...Wink
Thats why Soham today said all the things we have been saying in Purvi's defence. That she came to Mumbai to make Onir treat Ovi so her baby could be saved, that ArOvi marriage was in trouble even when Purvi was in Kolkata...Approve Just what we have been saying all along!
 Now that Savita is accusing Purvi of crimes she didnt commit! That woman will never sudhrofy! Angry Telling Soham to shut up isnt going to change the truth! 
Now that Ovi is finally being sensible, why are Savita and Manav trying to create more unhappiness? Let the divorce happen! 
Soham is such a loving, protective brother! Onir shd stop stalking Purvi and move on with his life, how abt leaving for Kolkata? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012soniiyaamanan_virika-sayeed-rayadallieAshlaikaashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks, Sony! Smile
I guess the CVs read posts on this forum. Actually I heard from my sources that they do...Wink
Thats why Soham today said all the things we have been saying in Purvi's defence. That she came to Mumbai to make Onir treat Ovi so her baby could be saved, that ArOvi marriage was in trouble even when Purvi was in Kolkata...Approve Just what we have been saying all along!
 Now that Savita is accusing Purvi of crimes she didnt commit! That woman will never sudhrofy! Angry Telling Soham to shut up isnt going to change the truth! 
Now that Ovi is finally being sensible, why are Savita and Manav trying to create more unhappiness? Let the divorce happen! 
Soham is such a loving, protective brother! Onir shd stop stalking Purvi and move on with his life, how abt leaving for Kolkata? 
While I was reading the update, I had to recheck that it was really the written update and not a post in one of the threads in the forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1soniiyaanaavaAshlaikaashfaque2012pallavi25

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Soham is the best brother Purvi could had ever gotten Clap
love Purvi and Soham bond
i just loved the way he defended Purvi against Savita when she was spitting fire against Purvi and was blaming her for ArOvi marriage disaster
thanks for the written update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1manan_virikapallavi25ashfaque2012

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I agree. I was thinking the same that they must have read our posts when writing these diaglogues! 

Where's our cut of the PR money if we're actually writing the PR dialogues!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1chanloves-JB_1Dpallavi25

chanloves-JB_1D Senior Member
chanloves-JB_1D
chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the updateSmile
really want to see arjan ans purvi together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaa

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks, Sony! Smile
well said...Clap

i really love to read your comment...

savita is an OLD SAVITA DESHMUK WHO TURNS INTO A NEW ANTAGONIST AGAIN...Angry

i'm so happy that soham is a truthful guy who protects purvi from savita... i love him very much..

in the precap, archu begs arjun to let ovi be free.. i mean she will reunite arvi very soon... i'm so happy to hear this... i've seen sbs segment about manav shouted at archu about arvi...OuchAngry

manav already forgot everything about old arvi?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1soniiyaaashfaque2012pallavi25

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for your update, sony...Smile

today's episode is nice..

i really love to see mother-son beautiful scenes...

i'm fed up of watching ovi...Confused she enjoys drinking alcohol. that means she tries to forget arjun... guess?

i'm so happy to see soham today... i don't want to see old savita who is the same savita from canada...AngryLOL

in the precap, i'm so happy to see archu who begs arjun to let ovi be free alone...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaashfaque2012pallavi25

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Soham is such a suck up

Go to top