Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sk11

It seems shows ending so how will we debate anymore? :(

aah! meaningless debates! today for example RD literally praised sushant in an interview..for that also they started an argument saying that he insulted him! πŸ˜•
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithvikasha

Just now u said you have got a new job and now school?
do they call universities as schools?

I go to college and work at same time. The problem is I can't go to india in summer, I went when I was 14 years old during summer and got severely sick that I was in hospital. So since, I don't go in summer. I only go during Christmas break in winter for a few days because then college classes resume. So I'm waiting when I finish college classes and then I can go to India for like 3-4 months from Dec to March when the weather is nice there and then I can have enough time to go different parts of India. 

Edited by sk11 - 10 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i really hate savita..purvi sacrificed everything for ovi but she😑
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks, Sony! πŸ˜Š
I guess the CVs read posts on this forum. Actually I heard from my sources that they do...πŸ˜‰
Thats why Soham today said all the things we have been saying in Purvi's defence. That she came to Mumbai to make Onir treat Ovi so her baby could be saved, that ArOvi marriage was in trouble even when Purvi was in Kolkata... Just what we have been saying all along!
 Now that Savita is accusing Purvi of crimes she didnt commit! That woman will never sudhrofy! πŸ˜‘ Telling Soham to shut up isnt going to change the truth! 
Now that Ovi is finally being sensible, why are Savita and Manav trying to create more unhappiness? Let the divorce happen! 
Soham is such a loving, protective brother! Onir shd stop stalking Purvi and move on with his life, how abt leaving for Kolkata? 
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks, Sony! πŸ˜Š

I guess the CVs read posts on this forum. Actually I heard from my sources that they do...πŸ˜‰
Thats why Soham today said all the things we have been saying in Purvi's defence. That she came to Mumbai to make Onir treat Ovi so her baby could be saved, that ArOvi marriage was in trouble even when Purvi was in Kolkata... Just what we have been saying all along!
 Now that Savita is accusing Purvi of crimes she didnt commit! That woman will never sudhrofy! πŸ˜‘ Telling Soham to shut up isnt going to change the truth! 
Now that Ovi is finally being sensible, why are Savita and Manav trying to create more unhappiness? Let the divorce happen! 
Soham is such a loving, protective brother! Onir shd stop stalking Purvi and move on with his life, how abt leaving for Kolkata? 

While I was reading the update, I had to recheck that it was really the written update and not a post in one of the threads in the forum.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Soham is the best brother Purvi could had ever gotten πŸ‘
love Purvi and Soham bond
i just loved the way he defended Purvi against Savita when she was spitting fire against Purvi and was blaming her for ArOvi marriage disaster
thanks for the written update
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I was thinking the same that they must have read our posts when writing these diaglogues! 

Where's our cut of the PR money if we're actually writing the PR dialogues!!!
chanloves-JB_1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot for the update😊
really want to see arjan ans purvi together!
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks, Sony! πŸ˜Š

well said...πŸ‘

i really love to read your comment...

savita is an OLD SAVITA DESHMUK WHO TURNS INTO A NEW ANTAGONIST AGAIN...😑

i'm so happy that soham is a truthful guy who protects purvi from savita... i love him very much..

in the precap, archu begs arjun to let ovi be free.. i mean she will reunite arvi very soon... i'm so happy to hear this... i've seen sbs segment about manav shouted at archu about arvi...😑

manav already forgot everything about old arvi?πŸ˜•
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for your update, sony...😊

today's episode is nice..

i really love to see mother-son beautiful scenes...

i'm fed up of watching ovi...πŸ˜• she enjoys drinking alcohol. that means she tries to forget arjun... guess?

i'm so happy to see soham today... i don't want to see old savita who is the same savita from canada...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

in the precap, i'm so happy to see archu who begs arjun to let ovi be free alone...πŸ˜ƒ