Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why always rey? :O [VB Note Pg 4] (Page 4)

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

i don't have words to say anything...first of all can't other people see for a second that he himself is busy in his private life..oh wait does he have any private life...? no...wo toh social worker hai..usne toh trouble shooter firm khol rakhi hai...come nd take the ideas..urghhh. And he too is great...khud ki life ka ata pata nahin, dusron ki problems solve karo.

I know but today it was clearly shown that he was not in a mood as he was having his own problem but still swayam begged himAngry  Aapne problem khud kyun solve nahi karte?

And i saw your post got closed. We can't even state our POV and everyone comes and bark.. I have always seen TR post being closed because of opposite fandom people. Ouch And the superiorCensored of here!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocks

tareyvrimarlove Senior Member
tareyvrimarlove
tareyvrimarlove

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Swayam totally got over my nerves inspite of being my one of fav characters...poor rey...

Breezy.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

i don't have words to say anything...first of all can't other people see for a second that he himself is busy in his private life..oh wait does he have any private life...? no...wo toh social worker hai..usne toh trouble shooter firm khol rakhi hai...come nd take the ideas..urghhh. And he too is great...khud ki life ka ata pata nahin, dusron ki problems solve karo.

I know but today it was clearly shown that he was not in a mood as he was having his own problem but still swayam begged himAngry  Aapne problem khud kyun solve nahi karte?
And i saw your post got closed. We can't even state our POV and everyone comes and bark.. I have always seen TR post being closed because of opposite fandom people. Ouch And the superiorCensored of here!!

Well i didnt got a hint why my post was closed. they did every stupidity there, nd my post suffered thatAngry anyways. man i want Rey to shout it out loud and say once to them..." learn to handle ur own things, u guys are too mature people not kg kids, who need guidance, nd if u r, then go and first be enough mature for these things"

Edited by meghasingh - 25 June 2013 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksBreezy.

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -upama-

Well i dont got a hint why my post was closed. they did every stupidity there, nd my post suffered thatAngry anyways. man i want Rey to shout it out loud and say once to them..." learn to handle ur own things, u guys are too mature people not kg kids, who need guidance, nd if u r, then go and first be enough mature for these things"

I'm sure my post will also be closed later!!
Even i want rey to shout at their freinds. Gosh, I feel like banging my heads on wall seeing the way everyone ask rey for helpAngry 
cutedollll IF-Dazzler
cutedollll
cutedollll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar why always rey Confused i mean koi or kyon nahi., Unhappy poor rey pehle se hi taani ko manana tha or uss par ek aur..huh

Breezy.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@TM: Please edit the moral=policing, name-calling content from your main post. 

@members: The frustration is with how the characters acted in today's episode. Whilst that is allowed, please also remember that they are characters and at the end of the day, it is the CVs and writers who have came up with the scene. Do not turn a criticism post into bashing zone by bringing in various things. Hence, no point in discussing past scenes to justify actions today. Giving different examples from past scenes is not going to solve the frustration. Neither is comparing scenes. 

Please keep in mind before commenting further on this topic. Even I agree it's not right for a topic to be closed but when repeated rules are broken, it will be closed. This is the only warning this topic will get. Further rules broken will result in direct closure without a note left as to why the topic is being closed.

-D3 DT.

Swaronvrushan

Go to top