Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why always rey? :O [VB Note Pg 4] (Page 3)

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

Originally posted by ..Aishaa..

really now? rey apni problems lekar kissi ke paas nahin jaata?
then what was that fake break up thingie. i think Sharons involvement and her help for pretty visible in that track. please it would be better if you think before you write something like this
 It was the first time she helped him.. Can you count how many times he have helped swaron then? Angry Evertime he was there for them. 

then what about the time when swayam used to help rey in manaofying kriya.
and even rey called up sharon to ask her suggestion for taanis gift. so its not like rey doesnt ask for help from anyone...

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I agree! Rey,gosh! He's unbelivbl.He's yet nt serious wit d mtr,he's so gna regret it.Swa,i dnt wna cmnt anytg.Overdose of dostana is bcmg undigstbl.I wish i cud hv bargd up to d CVs,lolz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksBreezy.

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha23

then what was that fake break up thingie. i think Sharons involvement and her help for pretty visible in that track. please it would be better if you think before you write something like this
It is not the question of asking help. Swayam asked help from rey today about sharon was out of his characterization according to me. He is together with sharon now and he is shown as the ulimate lover boy why would he need rey's help in wooing sharon. Makes no sense. Also there was certain insensitivity in his character today, i mean he did not even ask what is wrong with rey. In my opinion there were lot of loopholes in reyam scene today, infact it was not needed at all. 
Honestly i love reyam scenes, but this scene was very badly written and i hated it to the core.
to be honest even we werent happy with swayam going and asking for help from rey. afterall he si the ultimate loverboy and doesnt need ones help from anyone when it comes to Sharon. But my reply was as to to what the TM highlighted. Mostly she highlighted was that rey never goes to anyone for help whereas everyone comes to him. and dat where i had to reply this.
zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

It was the first time she helped him.. Can you count how many times he have helped swaron then? Angry Evertime he was there for them. 

agreed upama...the ONLY time she has helped him...rey has been there forever...in all the times...secret admirer se leke that mega shoe fight...trial reltion...sexy man idea..the camp talk...and the fact that they actually idolise rey...call him their HERO and LEADER...one has to accept such things from the PRAJA...btw amazing postClap

go ahead report me...but don't quote me...LEAST BOTHEREDTongue

upama u can deffo quote meWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breezy.

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neha23

It is not the question of asking help. Swayam asked help from rey today about sharon was out of his characterization according to me. He is together with sharon now and he is shown as the ulimate lover boy why would he need rey's help in wooing sharon. Makes no sense. Also there was certain insensitivity in his character today, i mean he did not even ask what is wrong with rey. In my opinion there were lot of loopholes in reyam scene today, infact it was not needed at all. 
Honestly i love reyam scenes, but this scene was very badly written and i hated it to the core.
to be honest even we werent happy with swayam going and asking for help from rey. afterall he si the ultimate loverboy and doesnt need ones help from anyone when it comes to Sharon. But my reply was as to to what the TM highlighted. Mostly she highlighted was that rey never goes to anyone for help whereas everyone comes to him. and dat where i had to reply this.
I dont think TM said that rey never takes anyone's help. What TM is highlighting is that swayam who is rey's bff could have asked rey as well as to what is wrong and does he need any help. But swayam instead started calling rey a hero and begged for his help. It was completely out of swayam's character to do that and i am sure you will agree with me on this.Recently we have too much rey involvement in swaron. Sharon asking for his help and now swayam as well. It is getting too much. Let the guy figure out his love life too.

Edited by neha23 - 25 June 2013 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksBreezy.

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Aishaa why you bought kriya here.. This is a TR post and it's not allowed. And what were you saying rey asked sharon help for choosing gift for taani... sharon is a girl so he will ask her nah? And moreover she was not having any problem that time but now look rey is having so many problems regarding his love but his freinds doesn't even care for him.Angry
Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

agreed upama...the ONLY time she has helped him...rey has been there forever...in all the times...secret admirer se leke that mega shoe fight...trial reltion...sexy man idea..the camp talk...and the fact that they actually idolise rey...call him their HERO and LEADER...one has to accept such things from the PRAJA...btw amazing postClap

go ahead report me...but don't quote me...LEAST BOTHEREDTongue

upama u can deffo quote meWink

Awww, Zoha i can see how much you are irritated by this so called BFF's drama. I wish someone comes to help reyOuch

zoharocks

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i don't have words to say anything...first of all can't other people see for a second that he himself is busy in his private life..oh wait does he have any private life...? no...wo toh social worker hai..usne toh trouble shooter firm khol rakhi hai...come nd take the ideas..urghhh. And he too is great...khud ki life ka ata pata nahin, dusron ki problems solve karo.

zoharocks

Go to top