Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (31): Discuss here ONLY (Page 64)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by KittenRose

exactly, we love him for so many reasons and love him the way he is. I am damn sure as you said he can learn it just in no time if he wants. Let us see his dance in MAMR. Normally you know what happens, whenever we anxiously wait for a particular thing about barun and how he is gonna handle it, we never get any knowledge when that happened and how that happened and how that moment passed, so i am sure he will dance perfectly and we will even forget the matter that he has two left feet as he claims.
He has two left feet really! Did not know that, but alot of people do so no biggie. Yeah we love him for multiple reasons,let's save that for another day. Yeah let's not get anxious when the time comes we all can jump up and down like a little girl. He's barun he can handle anything with cuteness
@bold... including vasuji...Day Dreaming (hey one can dream right?)
 
@underline... u said it! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

Originally posted by KittenRose

that movie poster was the first thing we got about MAMR, the legs plus the list.


This list- Sukhi will not have so many of these qualitiesLOL
Musical instrument- he must not be knowing how to play any so he will be impressing her with the guitar

Successful-  a wannabe actorLOL

Well settled- maybe not-still struggling

Classy- I dont think sukhi will be very classy - he is a wannabe actor and his fav is Salman bhai...so he is total desi (not that desi pple are not classy) but this girl Alia must be looking for a classy dude like ASR and she gets sukhi

But after all this, it is the realization that strikes u that ur mr. right is just right. there is no specific list as to why he is right. I think that is the whole theme of the movie. Sometimes girls look for the perfect guy and end up falling for someone who according to them is imperfect but gradually their imperfection is perfect for her. And they get married and live happily ever after.

After all no one is perfect!

And Barun is good with intense roles (very good) as well as light roles like shravan (crazy dude) and his comic timing is very good. So sukhi has to be fun to watch.

I have written so muchLOL

And i loved to read this "so much" Monkey Emoticon Cici

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86MastMalangpolly_mk

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 3447

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

LOL no no kiara ji... well written!
 
ok can MAMR come out tomorrow please!!!!! Disapprove

yes please i can go and watch it first show.Smile

i am actually a fan of intense movies and light movies (rom-coms) and inspirational movies. I don't like movies that are just too commercialized that there is no story at all...so MAMR fits my bill and I can definitely watch such movies. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangpolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

Originally posted by KittenRose

that movie poster was the first thing we got about MAMR, the legs plus the list.


This list- Sukhi will not have so many of these qualitiesLOL
Musical instrument- he must not be knowing how to play any so he will be impressing her with the guitar

Successful-  a wannabe actorLOL

Well settled- maybe not-still struggling

Classy- I dont think sukhi will be very classy - he is a wannabe actor and his fav is Salman bhai...so he is total desi (not that desi pple are not classy) but this girl Alia must be looking for a classy dude like ASR and she gets sukhi

But after all this, it is the realization that strikes u that ur mr. right is just right. there is no specific list as to why he is right. I think that is the whole theme of the movie. Sometimes girls look for the perfect guy and end up falling for someone who according to them is imperfect but gradually their imperfection is perfect for her. And they get married and live happily ever after.

After all no one is perfect!

And Barun is good with intense roles (very good) as well as light roles like shravan (crazy dude) and his comic timing is very good. So sukhi has to be fun to watch.

I have written so muchLOL
There's more 'X's' than a check mark on that list. Mr.Wrong bana gaya Her Mr.Right.  Yup most girls always go on a hunt for a classy, rich, educated and disciplined guy, but always ending up with the opposite LOL But as soon as the girl starts falling in love with that Mr.Wrong his every flaw turns into perfection! 

Everything about Barun is perfect whether his comic timing, his expressions, his decisions, his roles, etc...etc

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairykiara86arnanyaArnieBoyBarunpolly_mk

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by KittenRose

exactly, we love him for so many reasons and love him the way he is. I am damn sure as you said he can learn it just in no time if he wants. Let us see his dance in MAMR. Normally you know what happens, whenever we anxiously wait for a particular thing about barun and how he is gonna handle it, we never get any knowledge when that happened and how that happened and how that moment passed, so i am sure he will dance perfectly and we will even forget the matter that he has two left feet as he claims.
He has two left feet really! Did not know that, but alot of people do so no biggie. Yeah we love him for multiple reasons,let's save that for another day. Yeah let's not get anxious when the time comes we all can jump up and down like a little girl. He's barun he can handle anything with cuteness
@bold... including vasuji...Day Dreaming (hey one can dream right?)
 
@underline... u said it! Thumbs Up
@ Bold dont worry we will sure get her jumping on the coach with excitement virtually LOL once she gets out of the shock ROFL
@Underline hehe I know LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86ArnieBoyBarunpolly_mk

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

LOL no no kiara ji... well written!
 
ok can MAMR come out tomorrow please!!!!! Disapprove
How I wish Pallavi...I will do anything for that happens 
Disclaimer-It depends on what this 'Anything' is LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86MastMalangpolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

He has two left feet really! Did not know that, but alot of people do so no biggie. Yeah we love him for multiple reasons,let's save that for another day. Yeah let's not get anxious when the time comes we all can jump up and down like a little girl. He's barun he can handle anything with cuteness
@bold... including vasuji...Day Dreaming (hey one can dream right?)
 
@underline... u said it! Thumbs Up
@ Bold dont worry we will sure get her jumping on the coach with excitement virtually LOL once she gets out of the shock ROFL
@Underline hehe I know LOL
@bold ROFL
 
well i have done my best to prepare her. aage bhagwaan ki marzi! Disapprove LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

LOL no no kiara ji... well written!
 
ok can MAMR come out tomorrow please!!!!! Disapprove

remember the beautiful butter fly coming out of the chrysalis


**credit to google**

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangNan08polly_mk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOR Barun, BY Barun, OF Barun-The Power of fandom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 255   Views: 42124

UltimateBarun 255 42124 17 February 2016 at 12:33pm by sk62
Barun Barun Barun

Author: Superthree   Replies: 2   Views: 2019

Superthree 2 2019 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm by Arshiluvu27
BARUN BARUN BARUN

2 3 4

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 25   Views: 6908

mahamluvsbs 25 6908 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm by coronapsyche
Barun, Barun and only Barun!!!

2

Author: Deb_05   Replies: 12   Views: 2352

Deb_05 12 2352 13 October 2012 at 12:40pm by -Deepzz-
barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanay

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 8   Views: 6073

josephadamjonas 8 6073 16 May 2012 at 6:09am by -Manal.A-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index