Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (31): Discuss here ONLY (Page 146)

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by Nan08

by the way you know what i think Medique ppl shifted to their new office.. i do not remember now pooja or another girl do not remember her name had posted their new office pooja pic on their fb wall ... i think if anyone of the members of this thread are friends on their fb they can clarify for us... 

they said no PR activity for him for sometime, so don't know whether they will reply or not. Kya ho raha hai kissi ko nahi patha.Confused

As far as i know about PR, they are just agents who abide by what their customer says (in this case Barun) so if they said no PR activity for some time, instructions have to be from Barun. I don't think he wants to be exposed so much at the moment. He will only be seen when things look clearer from his end rather than his PR giving news that are not exactly news...it is only good for an actor if he stays in news for his work etc rather than what he did today or what he ate today. So yeah...that is what i feel...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..Nan08Ilahi_mera_JiyaangrybreadMastMalangArnieBoyBarunpolly_mk

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

by the way you know what i think Medique ppl shifted to their new office.. i do not remember now pooja or another girl do not remember her name had posted their new office pooja pic on their fb wall ... i think if anyone of the members of this thread are friends on their fb they can clarify for us... 

they said no PR activity for him for sometime, so don't know whether they will reply or not. Kya ho raha hai kissi ko nahi patha.Confused

As far as i know about PR, they are just agents who abide by what their customer says (in this case Barun) so if they said no PR activity for some time, instructions have to be from Barun. I don't think he wants to be exposed so much at the moment. He will only be seen when things look clearer from his end rather than his PR giving news that are not exactly news...it is only good for an actor if he stays in news for his work etc rather than what he did today or what he ate today. So yeah...that is what i feel...

you are right absolutely, this is what I also think. PR works according to the suggestions and instructions from the client. They are doing the public relations for him. So, i would like to believe nothing like media black out, but no news from his side i think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..kiara86Nan08MastMalang

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

yes i too think its a very good move.. Smile

ProudSobtian..kiara86MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Yeah..as simple a that..!Thumbs Up..we would hear more when the time is right./!Smile

Edited by amritaa10 - 02 July 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86mishajMastMalangNan08polly_mkArnieBoyBarun

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=KittenRose][QUOTE=Nan08]

you are right absolutely, this is what I also think. PR works according to the suggestions and instructions from the client. They are doing the public relations for him. So, i would like to believe nothing like media black out, but no news from his side i think.

Exactly. PR are only agents. So if Barun does not want to share anything at the moment then so be it. We shall wait when he is ready to make an announcement.Smile As it is hum patience ki putliya haiWink

ProudSobtian..Nan08MastMalangpolly_mk

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Polly ji aap dignified likes click kar rahe hoLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanakhan4number1serialNan08polly_mkArnieBoyBarun

sanakhan4 IF-Dazzler
sanakhan4
sanakhan4

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

yes i too think its a very good move.. Smile

Probably Barun is trying to clear ASR, RON, and Baruns image from audience mind by keeping the distance before release of MAMR, so people can accept him as Sukhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..Nan08ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I have PMed our request to minuu to  open the new thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serialMastMalangNan08

Go to top