Barun Sobti's Movies (31): Discuss here ONLY - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for going off topic .   . Thgt of sharing something with u al
Sheesh mahal is a hotel in my townn.  . Barun had actually come N shot in my town , but i dint knw him n i missed dat opportunity. . I regret it so badly 
Originally posted by sanakhan4

Gosh if that is the reason that I don't think that will help coz IPK is re-running and ASR is back. Btw ASR never left peoples minds and it will not even if he goes on to become a mega star. Just like people cannot forget SRK being Abhimanyu in Fauji. But that cannot be a hindrance. I feel that if your work is good, it can never ever let you down and if you are confident about your acting skills then any character will be accepted by the public, provided you convey it with the right attitude and emotions. Then it would not matter how well you played your previous character, provided the current one is done with equal passion and dedication. (Not meaning to compare but for SRK fauji was never a hindrance to his image as an actor because he could portray various shades with immense amount of conviction for us to forget the previous one whilst we are watching the current one) . That is a good actor and Barun is a good actor. He played shravan who poles apart from ASR yet we accepted ASR in one episode and actually wondered if this is the same guy who played Shravan. So I am confident about his acting. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by saalu1

Polly ji aap dignified likes click kar rahe hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

good night/day folks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nan08

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

good night/day folks πŸ˜ƒ
Good nite Nandu, your friend is till maintaining maun vratπŸ˜†
Originally posted by kiara86

Gosh if that is the reason that I don't think that will help coz IPK is re-running and ASR is back. Btw ASR never left peoples minds and it will not even if he goes on to become a mega star. Just like people cannot forget SRK being Abhimanyu in Fauji. But that cannot be a hindrance. I feel that if your work is good, it can never ever let you down and if you are confident about your acting skills then any character will be accepted by the public, provided you convey it with the right attitude and emotions. Then it would not matter how well you played your previous character, provided the current one is done with equal passion and dedication. (Not meaning to compare but for SRK fauji was never a hindrance to his image as an actor because he could portray various shades with immense amount of conviction for us to forget the previous one whilst we are watching the current one) . That is a good actor and Barun is a good actor. He played shravan who poles apart from ASR yet we accepted ASR in one episode and actually wondered if this is the same guy who played Shravan. So I am confident about his acting. πŸ˜Š

Agree, Barun is very good actor. and very good human being and thats why we all are here.

after Fuji SRK was nowhere to be seen till his film released and at that time Internet was not that active. that gap helped him and these 7 month has helped Barun to come out of ASR mold to some extent 

Originally posted by saalu1

Good nite Nandu, your friend is till maintaining maun vratπŸ˜†

@pollyJi missing your visas tippni
I don't know how things work in movies, just want his film to do a decent business and he and everyone in that film get some recognition.

Agree, Barun is very good actor. and very good human being and thats why we all are here.

after Fuji SRK was nowhere to be seen till his film released and at that time Internet was not that active. that gap helped him and these 7 month has helped Barun to come out of ASR mold to some extent 

Yes internet has a great role here coz we are so much exposed to news and events...but Barun has come out of ASR. And the public will accept him when he portrays his part very well...
I just want to see him now on 70MM😊

@pollyJi missing your visas tippni
she will have to do tippani in the new thread anyways, lets ee how long she will maintain her vrat
Originally posted by KittenRose

I don't know how things work in movies, just want his film to do a decent business and he and everyone in that film get some recognition.
yep at the end of the day, thats all we all want😊