Originally posted by: amritaa10

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

TFS
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonapri

aj sabko phasa rai hai pollyji๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... ya i am in a very phasao mood today!

Wish I cud phasao someone to give me a solid 22 yards update! ๐Ÿ˜† or some confirmed MAMR dates! ๐Ÿ˜† Woh toh possible nahi hai...toh iss thread ke members ko hi phasa rahi hoon!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... ya i am in a very phasao mood today!

Wish I cud phasao someone to give me a solid 22 yards update! ๐Ÿ˜† or some confirmed MAMR dates! ๐Ÿ˜† Woh toh possible nahi hai...toh iss thread ke members ko hi phasa rahi hoon!

its ok. vaise bhi we dont want any inside scoop types news. jo aana hoga aa jayega๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_mk

She's going to buy it and post the scans for us obviously! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oye greedy greedy pollyji...!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would lau to...lekin mein itni lucky kahan hoon๐Ÿค”...we have express fast people to do that haina...?!๐Ÿ˜ณ
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapri

its ok. vaise bhi we dont want any inside scoop types news. jo aana hoga aa jayega๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritaa10

Oye greedy greedy pollyji...!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would lau to...lekin mein itni lucky kahan hoon๐Ÿค”...we have express fast people to do that haina...?!๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ...socha chance maarke dekhti hoon! ๐Ÿ˜†
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thx 4 both the pics. Damn excited 4 mamr n 22 yards.
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was reading an old interview of Adeeb..And now feeling more positive๐Ÿ˜›. I was thinking, he is too young to be a director, because I was not aware that began his career as an assistant director at 16.

Some parts of that old interview..I felt good after reading this, so sharing again๐Ÿ˜†

Rais says, "Good content always sells. Be it in the case of movies, television or even the internet. People click that 'share' button only if they genuinely enjoy watching it. So it all boils down to the quality of the content and how much it entertains the veiwer."

Adeeb describes his film as a young romcom that the audience will thoroughly enjoy. "Very much in my space," he smiles. Further, he enthuses that the secret behind coping with responsibilities at such a young age is his passion and love for work.

"I am a little better prepared than most people would have imagined. There are 150 people on the sets, looking upto to you to lead them and it can get highly pressuring. But at the end of the day, the love for your job keeps you going."

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Dont_Know

I was reading an old interview of Adeeb..And now feeling more positive๐Ÿ˜›. I was thinking, he is too young to be a director, because I was not aware that began his career as an assistant director at 16.

Some parts of that old interview..I felt good after reading this, so sharing again๐Ÿ˜†

Rais says, "Good content always sells. Be it in the case of movies, television or even the internet. People click that 'share' button only if they genuinely enjoy watching it. So it all boils down to the quality of the content and how much it entertains the veiwer."

Adeeb describes his film as a young romcom that the audience will thoroughly enjoy. "Very much in my space," he smiles. Further, he enthuses that the secret behind coping with responsibilities at such a young age is his passion and love for work.

"I am a little better prepared than most people would have imagined. There are 150 people on the sets, looking upto to you to lead them and it can get highly pressuring. But at the end of the day, the love for your job keeps you going."

Thanks for the article suchi
Yeah. he always sounds much matured to his age. And he keeps on saying the wait will be worth it!!