Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3 is also about Dostii & Dance !!! (Page 2)

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yes, i truly loved todays episode because it even had the elements of Dosti and dance along with some chunks of dil. I was happy about the fact that after so long we catually got a good amount of the gang scenes which were missing from a few days. so yes for me todays episode was pretty refresing. but being a swaron fan i would obviously want to see my swraon in tomorrows episode. Overdose of gang scenes also getts annoying for me at times.
and you made a lovely post girl :)

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yes dear, completely agree with you!! D3 is not only about Dil it is also about Dosti and dance.And today's episode belonged to the last two elements.It was awesome to watch the gang scenes and the dosti scenes.Gang got good sreenspace today.Big smile Today there was no Dil but the episode was fun.Big smileBig smile
hsimee Newbie
hsimee
hsimee

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey great post. I was just hoping someone will write about this. Thank you for posting this and lucky i found this. Just read a negative post on today's episode and people are back to fighting. So once again Thank You, you post is refreshing and the episode also. This show is also about friends and dance. People need to accept this. I actually found the boys and the girls fight after the face off hilarious. Finally they had something other than advertising. Please appreciate them, i know they are not the lead but without them this would not be D3.  What I am going to say next is going to anger many people but i really want to say this out loud. If you think SS and TR are being ignored than the gang is being ignored all the time. If once in awhile they show about the gang and less on love than what is wrong after all this is Dil Dosti Dance. I know it is disappointing when the couple you love is not being shown but it is not just about them. I know SS fans are upset because we just had confession and TR fans are upset because finally there is some movement after the breakup. Please just trust the CV's. If not today than tomorrow's you will get to see your couple.

Stop fighting for small things. Please just relax, sit back and enjoy the show. I am so not disappointed in today's episode. In fact I love it. Please be positive.

Happy D3.
d3maniac4987 Newbie
d3maniac4987
d3maniac4987

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
 Guyzzz !! Thankyou so much :)  
 i forgot to mention AMAR GOWDA'S birthday in my post today (slipped completely out of my mind sorry ) 
So now i have added it in my post !! happy birthday n goodluck amar !!! u rock Big smile

Go to top