The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Nahi maa !

I said I don't like single toned CHAMPU hair ! LOL I want layered ones !

Oh right right.thats what you had told me LOL he surya look! LOL aaj ka epi dekh.grown up surya mil jaayega Wink

He looks awesome in the DP ! Day Dreaming 

i know right?! Day Dreaming only thing missing in that scene,was the prc valour song Embarrassed that tune and this guy together on the horse,always gave me goosebumps!

Haila ! The chaudhavi ka chaand song is playing and I hear the lines " zulfein hai jaise chaand par badal ..." Shocked 

ROFL

kya song chuna!perfect man! Big smile

Btw how does my siggy dabba look ? It's kurbaan hua anni. Today ! Day Dreaming

it looks pretty as ever! LOL

whats anni btw? Tongue
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

agreed dishu
jab jalal aata h screen pe to kar deta h hume malamaal LOL

kya dialogue maara nanad jee Cool *taaliyan taaliyan* 

luved him today a lottt
n his horse riding
vo kab se superb h Thumbs Up

ghode par savaar mera rajkumar Day Dreaming 
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
^^
thnku thnku aise chote mote kaam main karti rehti hu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

^^
thnku thnku aise chote mote kaam main karti rehti hu

aap aur chote kaam?noways!

aap toh sirf bade bade kaam karti ho Embarrassed
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

The best episode so far. Now, I know why Ekta chose Rajat.. God, the dicton and the tone .Everything was amazing today. I have no complaints except the sis drama . I wanted to see more of Rajat that is why.Day DreamingI love this adventurous side of Jalal. I just loved the end scene. Two soul mates waiting to meet each other . I am just awe struck.Silly 

Now you know why we all loved PRC so much! Approve

Imagine today's Jalal (being 1000 times more saint-like,you know all goody-good. LOL buraai ke khilaaf ladaai n ol Wink) and doing all of this in EACH and  EVeRY SCENE! Big smile pretty awesome eh?

I dont even rememba sukanya's scenes Sleepy

Im on cloud 9 coz of RajatDay Dreaming

I never watched PRC. I was not that active on IF during that time. I like flawed characters, and grey ones. Rajat is doing a full justice to Akbar, and I just can't wait for Akdha meet.Although there are few pointers on the show I hope the show improves on as we go along, and I guess today is becoming a little bit proof of that. I get bored with fiction easily, and just hope I can stick to this show. My primary reason at first was because I love Mughal history , and had done a depth research on it on my freshmen year of college. Now, another reason for watching this show has become due to Rajat and Paridhi. I am just excited to see how the show develops.Me too...I am too impatient for tomorrow's episode.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.smile.sara

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

I never watched PRC. I was not that active on IF during that time. I like flawed characters, and grey ones. Rajat is doing a full justice to Akbar, and I just can't wait for Akdha meet.Although there are few pointers on the show I hope the show improves on as we go along, and I guess today is becoming a little bit proof of that. I get bored with fiction easily, and just hope I can stick to this show. My primary reason at first was because I love Mughal history , and had done a depth research on it on my freshmen year of college. Now, another reason for watching this show has become due to Rajat and Paridhi. I am just excited to see how the show develops.Me too...I am too impatient for tomorrow's episode.Day Dreaming

yeah i figured Embarrassed

And im pretty sure the show is gonna get better and better with time Day Dreaming

Edited by disha15 - 25 June 2013 at 7:38pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index