Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan SS : The Fighter Chap3 Updated Page 5 (Page 4)

ParthKiBabe IF-Rockerz
ParthKiBabe
ParthKiBabe

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Well Chap 2!! Will be back with my Chap 3 update soonish!! And I Know Updates are small.. I get lazy writing huge one! Will Definitely give you all a huge waala update soon! ;) A litle buys! Love ayou all loads!!

And sorry for not Pming you all.. As i sadi Busy ban gayi hoon :( Please Look out For this topic! will be editing the topic when I Update!! :D

thanku!!!

Chap 2

There was a loud noise at a distance.. like a gunshot… It made her wake up . She realized she had dozed off . Hands still holding onto the rods of the cell.. she looked around to find herself in her cell. She sat down in the corner ..closed her eyes . Tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw the valleys, the faces she missed.. Naresh..Piya crying out loud… She being pulled into the police Van… The sirens blaring..She didn't know what was going around.. her hands were covered in blood. Her head was paining like hell. She had searched for him desperately that day … She still remembered spotting him standing in the corner of the street just staring into the wilderness.. She didn't know why .. she didn't know for what.. she called out his name … literally shouted his name. 'VIRAT'!!

He slowly turned to look at her moving away in the van. There was a dangerous glare in his eyes. It seemed there was fire in it.. It was glowing. He was bursting with anger . She could see his nerves breaking in his forehead. She wanted to run to him.. But one look at her.. he just spat on the ground and turned away and walked off into the darkness.

Her cries was subdued in the sirens .

She wanted to sink into the ground.

She didn't want to live anymore.

She didn't want to be hated by him like this. She couldn't stand it.

'Manvi'..

The sound of her name brought her back to the reality. She opened her eyes and looked through the cell door . She saw Officer Pandey standing at the door.

'Its duty time young lady. Stop crying about the past and work for your future.'

Saying this he slowly clicked the door open , staing at her. She got up slowly and took the sachet that Pandey offered and followed him outside.

'Still having the visions, are you?'

She slowly nodded.

'Its been five years .. Cant you..'

His sentence was broken by her words.

'Time cant heal many things. His love for me cannot be healed at all. It is the only thing that is making me survive through this mess.'

'He hasn't come to you once '

'Sir.. he doesn't know the truth.. When he does.. I know My Virat more than anyone else. So Sir please.. Tell me what my duty is today..'

He looked at her in awe and said,

'Well… Its gardening today.. You need to plough the field and pluck some really beautiful flowers for tomorrow's function.'

Flowers.. that was how she had met him first and that was how she was going to meet him again…….

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariddasufisulthanaofaqvgaaanu1989Jhinka_RoySNTGSumana123lujeyn9Huma0301NushIsh..BlueBird..JESNIAdevilaonmoon-Minion-pink1hangokroshrebSyed695kulsum_virmanNiaksharmaprathe

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
You called me the biggest Kamini but you're worse than me.

I thought in this update we'll get Virman meeting but you've pushed that to the next one. Cry

Now I'm getting extremely excited to find out why Manvi is in jail, at least I know that Virat is alive so she didn't kill him Tongue

Update soon, and please make it long and make sure the next update Virman will meet. 

Love ya Nush 

Edited by NushIsh - 06 July 2013 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParthKiBabe

roshreb IF-Rockerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
awesome..her hands were covered wiz blood.. did she killed someone?? ... im loving this story..full of suspense.. i was expecting virman first meeting, based on ur last update..but u shifted on present time ..loving the blend of the past n present.. waiting for more flashbacks.. as tons of ques are going on in my mind.. waiting for nxt update..

ParthKiBabe

Jhinka_Roy Senior Member
Jhinka_Roy
Jhinka_Roy

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Roo! Hug It's astounding how this story is becoming more interesting with every update! Clap Feels very different from the story, too.Tongue And as I dig serious, angry young troublemaker guys much more than the overtly romantic, dramebaaz guys, I hope this Viraat is more like the former type! Embarrassed But hey, no pressure! Wink

Ultimately it's your characterization of Viraat, so I'm fairly sure I'm gonna like the couple in this story of yours! Approve Thumbs Up

ParthKiBabe

Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
very very very interesting
she's locked up n theres a misunderstanding between them
im really loving this mystery - eagerly waiting for next part
continue soon Wink

ParthKiBabe

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
interesting story, manvi in jail since 5 years, and virat doesnt know the truth about it...
and she still loves him but when he cames to know the truth can she forgave him easily,
im excited to read more please pm me

ParthKiBabe

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Superb Update..!!! Eager for next..1

ParthKiBabe

Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma