Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 307 Discussion: 25th June 2013 (Page 5)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

[QUOTE=rajjji]

I found this interesting. I checked for Meera portions. Thanx.
Yes, her expressions changed in her episode ending scenes. She sure is a Con Woman. Seems Rashid must have been caught in house-lifting and that is the reason Rji said to Rashid that MK did not call Police.

Forced Entry and Con Woman...does it not remind you about SSK Plot ? SSK is another Colors serial.  Wasn't that woman and her husband forcefully living in that Bhatia (or whatever surname it is) house ?  So majority of the story was around reclaiming the house.

Ever heard someone forcefully occupying a house of a person such as RK the Super Star? 
This is too much to even gulp it down. I think RK will have to do something to get him evicted OR MEIEJ  is becoming SSK.

Shri, check out this Telly tadka post.. 
Bhai is te good guy.. Ad RK is gonna be a killer soon.. Some crap I coudnt understand, u might wanna check it out.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22blacklamboleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Shri, check out this Telly tadka post.. 
Bhai is te good guy.. Ad RK is gonna be a killer soon.. Some crap I coudnt understand, u might wanna check it out.. 

Hey,

I don't read TT articles ever since I found that their reviews are biased and rigged. I went to that website upon your mention and found an article by Muniza Riaz. Its in Hindi/Urdu. Is that the one you are talking about ? Checked About Us section and seems she is the founder of TT.

Anyways, why write in Hindi over a website that has language as English.  And if the company is registered in US, would the online readers get Hindi/Urdu?  What's the point of thinking in Hindi and writing in English. It might have taken double time. Coz I tried three times and all the 3 times I could not proceed further even few lines.  Hindi padne mein itna bura kabhi nahin hota, just that the article was trying to be so sugar coated like SweetnLow and spicy like tangerine that I could not go on with that spicy mix of write up.  

Its not an objective reviewing. Its just a time pass write up like gossip columns.  Forget it !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanRed_Opiummasan1hansa22blacklambo..sairat..leelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Bhai really cracks me up! He displays his mother's condition and states look at what ur father has done to my mother and in the very next statement he says don't ask me to leave from here! Now can u explain Bhai why would would any self respecting man want to stay in the home of a person who did the unspeakable to his mother! Man Samman my foot! 

From some people you learn how to be and from others you learn how NOT to be.  Yet one more difference was pointed out in the episode today.  RK, as a son left all arguments aside the moment his mother needed attention.  His immediate worry was Rji's welfare and not the takeover of his house. Everything else took a backseat and we got an example of how to be as a son.

Sultan, on the other hand, even after believing Meera to be mentally sick, exposes her to the trauma of forceful entry into someone's house, baseless talk and allegations.  Exposing her to an environment where she is not welcome and placing her amongst people where she is unwanted will get Meera exactly what kind of maan samman?  Going by this reasoning, he was an example of how NOT to be as a son.

Except for RM and Rji scenes, I had 2 reactions to today's episode - disgust and more disgustWink and no guesses for who are responsible in evoking those reactions.

Precap - finally, Madhu speaking up and pointing holes in Sultan's theory.  Never mind, I will tolerate it as better late than never.  You see Madhu, as far as your friend is concerned, common sense is not so common!  Can you at least display some?

Edited by blacklambo - 25 June 2013 at 6:19pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoarchiesviewRed_Opiummasan1dramacrazy12subashniShazzieamrithashansa22river123raj80..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by subashni

I laughed when Sultan was comforting his mom.Soon I guess Sikky will be out of the show. He has found a tough competitor. .

ROFL  Exactly the same thing occurred to me.  Bechara Sikky ka kya hoga?

BTW - it was cute how Sikky was measuring Bittuji's waist.   And their little back and forth. 

It is comedy circus part 2 with Sikky's era as the joker almost ending ... I was reminded of this pic yest:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumriver123dvs_smiRKamrithas0-SD-0chirpyhapibirdleelaa9

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I think Meera is faking and she along with someone (may be Rashid or some other unknown person) is the master mind behind this story and they are trying to trap both RK n Sultan for some reasons.

So now with this tweet I have feeling that all efforts to sell Bhai ..including this step brother wala track...are failed ...hugely rejected by viewers so they are planning something different to glorify him once again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumamrithas0-SD-0leelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 308 Discussion: 26th June 2013

Go to top