Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 307 Discussion: 25th June 2013 (Page 4)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

Agreed Sultan is Mahir in todofying n bhagoing from jail...aasaani se.

But what police is doing? Can't they raid Bhai's ghar...Bhai is living in the city in lavish house ...what police doing?

He came out of jail...so police don't bother to check with RK? Can't they visit RK mansion and check out further? It seems Police is least bother about 'Mumbai ka Sultan'.

I understood his claim as a more  influential person than R.K. maybe with  political connections. He can walk in and out of jail as he wishes. But if it was not an escape then who bailed him out overnight.Never mind. It is only a minor loophole in this wholesome  crap. MK was in financial ruins when he died.how come he owned that land. The major clunk being Madhu blindly supporting a gangster. btw. I expected madhu to know about the arrest  from media. they are not even bothered about simple logic. Could have shown Sultan Enter R.K. mansion after few days of arrest.

Edited by subashni - 25 June 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikobcbs_srkKayhansa22blacklamboriver123amrithassunflower52_charu_anitaranileelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[

ROFL  Exactly the same thing occurred to me.  Bechara Sikky ka kya hoga?

BTW - it was cute how Sikky was measuring Bittuji's waist.   And their little back and forth. 

and i liked RK saying "haaawww" to Madhu Day Dreaming n singing badtameez dil to her..sweet nothings LOL

Bittuji getting irritated with Sikky is damn hilarious..

thikobcbs_srkKaysangeet6690amrithasMFarah13hansa22blacklamboriver123sunflower52war_is_peaceleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

He came out of jail...so police don't bother to check with RK? Can't they visit RK mansion and check out further? It seems Police is least bother about 'Mumbai ka Sultan'.

that's why he said he has a LOT of PENDING cases against him ROFL the police will be looking out for him, and he's casually strolling around the city..that's how he became Mumbai ka Sultan.

thikobcbs_srksubashniKayamrithashansa22blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKsunflower52anitaranileelaa9

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Today's Headline "Clunkomania strikes RK mansion"...

The naughty Rishbala scene with their batameez dil dialogues were lovely...Sikky is on a serious mission to get Bittuji married...

clunk pe clunk clunk pe clunk
so in MBland a gangster who's committed several murders and done several crimes is let free and that to within a day Shocked...
wished Mangesh had many more cocunuts in the tray as it would have been tiresome for Sultan to break  each one of them LOL...

Sultan and his gundagiri...
"tu aasman par naam likho toh tera ho jaayega kya yeh zameen MK ki hai"
but Sultan, RK had spent his hard earned  money on the bricks,cement to build RK mansion...so how can he claim it to b his...

poor Sikky...roomless...

Is Meera really sick?
what is she suffering from?
mental trauma  or  anterograde amnesia bcoz one moment she says Sultan as her beta and the very next moment says mera beta chota hai na...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkRed_OpiumHi2lifesangeet6690subashniKaydesigrl414soni28amrithasMFarah13Shazziehansa22blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRK0-SD-0_charu_war_is_peaceleelaa9

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
dint watch d epi just read WU n than saw RK madhu scenes..

nw i hv few doubts!!!

1.where z aryan n kaka???? r they also abt to make an appearance in RK mansion tomorrow n this will be one happy joint family!!!!Dead the guy who just a few days back was so concerned abt  his 5 year old that he almost kidnapped a girl for him but could not bring a doc...hw cm happens to keep a full time nurse n has doc visiting his place all d time..n suddenly now he dosent care about his son's safety at all..like he just forgot that he is a father also...

2.RK happens to live in apartments...so whr cms d question of d land on vch RK mansion is built...or is d property on vch d apartment z.. belongs to MK..n d entire building is RK'sConfused

3.MK died..suicide so must have had a will...so as per his will his property (watever it was) wud hv been transferred to either Rji or RK... so no ques of sultan claiming that

4.n why did RK let him stay in RK mansion..wuldnt Rji's health deteriorate further seeing Bhai n gang in mansion!!!Confused

Edited by sangeet6690 - 25 June 2013 at 2:00pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikobcbs_srkRed_Opiumsubashnidesigrl414Kaydvs_smiRKsoni28MFarah13hansa22blacklamboamrithassunflower52_charu_anitaraniraj80war_is_peaceleelaa9

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Cvs EIEJ 4 comedy series :-D 2 present burning prob 2 know real blood relations in our land der is test called DNA.first sul n meera test can be taken 2 confirm dey r mom n son n later rk n sul's 2 confirm der bro relation,waise dis 2 chemistry is nice deir eye locks n pretending fights beech mei bechari mads:-D n mads nari shakti ke sahare yuhi balveer ho.cvs in our land kids born out of any type mrg der r legitimates bus nariyal todo n do dna test ,rest follows apne aap aram se n bhagwan keliye bappa ko chod do:-Dso cvs with dis idea pakkao achi tasty kichidi n try any twist real r fake n cant take ur bread n butter do d rest work instead of testing viewers n playing truth r dare with bappa:-D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikohansa22sunflower52war_is_peace

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thank god in new montage der is no bappa n bappa bal bal bach gaya:-D
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

did anyone notice  the devilish  and  cunning  look  meera gave when  she  was  settled in sikki's room.im  so sure  meera is not mental.she  has to be second wife of rasheed.that is why rasheed left nazia.now they are after money.can anyone post that video.please  someone confirm  that im not the only one who saw  meera giving that dirty look

@rajjji

I found this interesting. I checked for Meera portions. Thanx.
Yes, her expressions changed in her episode ending scenes. She sure is a Con Woman. Seems Rashid must have been caught in house-lifting and that is the reason Rji said to Rashid that MK did not call Police. The Kundra bangle must be an imitation piece if MK said to Rji that it is a single piece.  May be they can twist the story as they go.

Forced Entry and Con Woman...does it not remind you about SSK Plot ? SSK is another Colors serial.  Wasn't that woman and her husband forcefully living in that Bhatia (or whatever surname it is) house ?  So majority of the story was around reclaiming the house.

Ever heard someone forcefully occupying a house of a person such as RK the Super Star? 
This is too much to even gulp it down. I think RK will have to do something to get him evicted OR MEIEJ  is becoming SSK.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 25 June 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoalexcharchiesviewbcbs_srkRed_OpiumKaysangeet6690river123amrithashansa22blacklamboMFarah13soni28dvs_smiRK_charu_susan7chirpyhapibirdleelaa9

Go to top