Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 307 Discussion: 25th June 2013 (Page 3)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Today I  took the risk of watching on  TV  for a change. How funny! now it slowly dawns on me this track is all about comedy .That hilarious promo hinted that. I laughed when Sultan was comforting his mom.Soon I guess Sikky will be out of the show. He has found a tough competitor. But old habits die hard. I found some interesting observations. How did Sultan escape from the jail?  when it is none other than a famous Superstar behind his arrest. There were no sensational news in the media when the arrest was made and subsequently he escaped.  Are we missing something.Maybe R.K is no longer in acting profession in this new family drama.It has been ages  since he was shown  working . No more shootings.Could not make about Madhu's character. She put R.K behind the bars for an accidental hit and run case . Sultan's boast about his habitual crimes does not make an impact on her? What sort of pure new  found friendship is this? Who is sultan and why she wants her husband to be in peace with him.  And  Radhaji  moved on and became a Bhatia I found her overreacting. So Madhu will take up Sultan's stand  against her husband and give him the same sympathetic sweet looks .The other fan base would be excited.Even TRP contributing aunties will find it obnoxious. As per telly  rule even if Sultan's claim is true it is her duty to stand by R.K. She must be aware  what this means to R.K. It is really   amazing. How could they spend loads of money on this crap and sincerely promote it? In what hope? This clunky story does not even fit into regular Saas bahu shows where the pativrata patnis are door mats in their Sasuraal. Is this the same creative team behind those old episodes. I should quit for old time sake. Or else I may conclude it was not love only lust for Madhu in this epic love story. And I dont think DD in JD  a reason for this track She is very much in the show.

Edited by subashni - 25 June 2013 at 11:52am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkmasan1Kaysangeet6690minu_8amrithasMFarah13Shazziehansa22blacklamboriver123soni28dvs_smiRKsunflower52_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

I laughed when Sultan was comforting his mom.Soon I guess Sikky will be out of the show. He has found a tough competitor. .

ROFL  Exactly the same thing occurred to me.  Bechara Sikky ka kya hoga?

BTW - it was cute how Sikky was measuring Bittuji's waist.   And their little back and forth. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkRed_OpiumsubashniKaysangeet6690dvs_smiRKminu_8amrithashansa22blacklambosoni28raj80war_is_peaceleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

• And I also liked RK's reactions all through - anger yes, but also the absorbed look - trying to figure out exactly what this drama was all about, and then the caring for his mother.  

after the Sitara Studio incident, may be he's cautious of his actions as it's causing a lot of stress to Radha...but how will he deal with this problem now Angry but i'm happy  that Sultan's goody image is now shattered in front of Madhu ..even if he's correct, he has no right to bring his mother to RK mansion and claim a right , as it's not RK or Radha's fault ...Sultan harrasing RK and his family must be ringing warning bells in her head..i hope so...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkRed_OpiumHi2lifesangeet6690Kayminu_8amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123MFarah13dvs_smiRKraj80anitarani..sairat..leelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Sultan's behavior today, which did not make any sense at all:

Edited by Red_Opium - 25 June 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkHi2lifesangeet6690amrithasblacklamboriver123Shazziedvs_smiRKsoni28_charu_anitaranichirpyhapibirdraj80war_is_peaceleelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I  too wish Dipali to support  R.K. Cunning and shrewd she is It would provide an interesting track If Sultan's story turns fake.( I doubt it with the channel desperately projecting him  as a parellel lead}

Edited by subashni - 25 June 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkHi2lifesoni28leelaa9

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Agreed Sultan is Mahir in todofying n bhagoing from jail...aasaani se.

But what police is doing? Can't they raid Bhai's ghar...Bhai is living in the city in lavish house ...what police doing?

He came out of jail...so police don't bother to check with RK? Can't they visit RK mansion and check out further? It seems Police is least bother about 'Mumbai ka Sultan'.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkKaydvs_smiRKsoni28hansa22blacklambominu_8..sairat.._charu_anitaranileelaa9

Hi2life Senior Member
Hi2life
Hi2life

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[QUOTE=river123]

after the Sitara Studio incident, may be he's cautious of his actions as it's causing a lot of stress to Radha...but how will he deal with this problem now Angry but i'm happy  that Sultan's goody image is now shattered in front of Madhu ..even if he's correct, he has no right to bring his mother to RK mansion and claim a right , as it's not RK or Radha's fault ...Sultan harrasing RK and his family must be ringing warning bells in her head..i hope so...

I am not sure
Cvs make her ridiculously dumb and absolutely blind and weird when she is around Sulthan, poor Rk has to try very hard to make her see some sense
Like some predicted I am waiting for all it to turn to some dirty trick and wish this ends soon
Iam officially quitting the show till sulthan provides me one bearable logical explination for him ending up at mansion
Madhu gives me one reason what is minimum good about this clunk??
Btw where is that kiddo these two were desperately trying to protect against the world

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkKaysangeet6690hansa22blacklamboriver123minu_8amrithasMFarah13soni28dvs_smiRK_charu_susan7war_is_peace..sairat..leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Bookmarked

Go to top