Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 307 Discussion: 25th June 2013 (Page 2)

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Sirf Aaj ke din ke liye !!! Suniye suniye !!! Iss anokhi suvidha ka laabh uthhaiyye!!!

Pashchim Raliway per chalne wali Virar fast local Aaj RK mansion per rukegi. Yatri yon se nivedan hain ki Aaj se RK mansion ek naya station ghoshit kiya jata hai.  Yatri chahe toh isse waiting room jaisa samaze ya apni yatra ki samapti ka antim laksha.

Is subh ghatna ka  uthghatan karenge Mumbai Ke Sultan aur unki Asli Maa joh unhe haal hi mein mili hai.

Free coconuts included in this event. Please attend this event at your OWN RISK.

Dhanyawad.

Clap Clap Clap

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFLROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

my episode review for today is Dead Dead Dead
liked nothing except for radhaji! Thumbs Down

Edited by war_is_peace - 25 June 2013 at 10:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21masan1hansa22dvs_smiRKamrithaschirpyhapibirdleelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode nor do I plan to until they show something sensible on the show (I am on hartal until then...I have no interest in vibhast rasa on the show)  but here are my short comments based on WU

1)Bhai ne apni aukaat dikha di...he behaved exactly as a gunda would behave...In some cities in India...this is exactly how gundas kabza karo on houses of middle class family. They blackmail and threaten. He has no right to talk about anything even remotely linked to izzat and decency now as far as I am concerned. BTW MK was in dire financial staits when he died, how did he end up having prime property in Mumbai...also how was Sultan aware of it...it would have been in Radha/RK name for last 15 years ...maybe even more.

2)Hopefully this is an eye-opener for Madhu though I might be expecting too much out of her...bechari ka brain itna stress nahi le sakta...her heart says Sultan is a decent guy so he is...case closed. I completely expect Madhu to go undercover eventually after the kangan comes into light.

3)As expected Radha just crumbles under stress...I hope in these dire situation Dips shows some family solidarity...she can prove to be quite an asset for RK if she she plays with the Kundra/Bhatia team. Her prophecy to Radha seems to be coming true..."Sultan aur Madhu is ghar ka satyanash kar denge".

4)This must immensely frustating to RK...his family is once again falling apart and he stands helpless for now...he can't walk away from all this even if he wanted. He is still alone in this fight in some ways since he is surrounded by gullible people.

5)If I had to guess then Meera is faking it all (but that comes as no surprise to me)...what is surprising is why Sultan is so convinced of her story? Is he faking it too or is he really that gullible?

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoHi2lifeRed_Opiumbcbs_srkdesigrl414Kayvaani21sangeet6690masan1minu_8amrithashansa22blacklamboMFarah13Shazziesoni28dvs_smiRKanitarani_charu_raj80chirpyhapibirdwar_is_peaceleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

did anyone notice  the devilish  and  cunning  look  meera gave when  she  was  settled in sikki's room.im  so sure  meera is not mental.she  has to be second wife of rasheed.that is why rasheed left nazia.now they are after money.can anyone post that video.please  someone confirm  that im not the only one who saw  meera giving that dirty look

You're probably right- I noticed something off too.   The video is on dailymotion.  

Rashid-Meera nexus?  That sounds interesting!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoshanmanbcbs_srkdesigrl414Kayminu_8amrithasdvs_smiRKchirpyhapibirdennishetleelaa9

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
http://apne.tv/episode/id/47088/Madhubala-Ek-Ishq-Ek-Junoon.html

check  this  daily motion video fourth part
at  3.16  seconds
ROFL
meera the  real dirty picture

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kayvaani21masan1dvs_smiRKriver123minu_8amrithasanitaraniennishetraj80war_is_peaceleelaa9

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Bhai really cracks me up! He displays his mother's condition and states look at what ur father has done to my mother and in the very next statement he says don't ask me to leave from here! Now can u explain Bhai why would would any self respecting man want to stay in the home of a person who did the unspeakable to his mother! Man Samman my foot! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkRed_Opiumvaani21Kaydesigrl414masan1sangeet6690soni28minu_8MFarah13Shazzieblacklamboriver123cardio21sunflower52_charu_anitaraniraj80chirpyhapibirdleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Two things which I liked today were Rishbala planning their HM and the next day Sikky offering the gangu his wardrobe and asking him to manage it if his clothes were a bit tight. LOLLOLLOL Clothes anymore tight and they will tear. I was trying to visualize sikky's clothes and that man's body and couldn't control myself ROFL If some talented people around here can make that image and post it here.

So the gangster in his true laffanga style enters RK Mansion and does nautanki. Will this man ever be able to do some justice to one scene/dialogue. Poor RS/GH, all their hard work and dialogues are wasted here.

The trespasser is inside the house and Radhaji faints and is the Don concerned? NO. Then why should RK even think about what happened to Meera 30 years ago? Meera is looking more and more fake as days go by. Something or rather everything is amiss here and I will be glad if this comes across a Rashid-Meera trick to cheat or extort money/property from RK. Jaan toh chutegi iss gangster family drama se!

I was super thrilled that the gangu opted for idiot Sikky's bedroom ... ooops ... the pagal mom opted for that room and then had that weird expression on her face.

Precap: Dead

Edited by ennishet - 25 June 2013 at 11:20am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoRed_Opiumbcbs_srkvaani21Kaymasan1sangeet6690hansa22blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKsoni28amrithasMFarah13Shazziesunflower52_charu_anitaranichirpyhapibirdraj80leelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

So the story of magnetic heeling blue eyes is still going strong.  There is some progression with Meera's condition; the meds are off the table, now Sultan's eye locks are her therapy.   Plus the lady looked pretty normal to me; at least she found the right room in the house.  I was laughing so hard when she made herself comfortable in Dips room; phony people always share a deep connection without any communication.  

My question to Sultan: Now what??? You forced your way into Kundras' lives and home, what is the next dirty scheme you will prepare??? 

It seems like Madhu's nursing duty will become a double shift: Radha and Meera. 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikobcbs_srksubashnimasan1sangeet6690vaani21minu_8amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123MFarah13Shazziedvs_smiRKsoni28sunflower52cardio21raj80chirpyhapibirdwar_is_peace_charu_anitaranileelaa9

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Best things today was VD singing Badtameez dil Day Dreaming

Sultan proved that he is really a sadakchap, a gandi naali ka keeda not because of his birth but his behavior... he was so disgisting, shameless, classless, crass today its unbelievable... they way he hijacked RK mansion and shamelessly went around choosing a room... DeadAngry
his  so called GHG and respect for women was displayed by his sick expression seeing radhaji... what a dog...  he is not even worth being a gangster... the way AR acts is even more unimpressive.. or because hr can evoke so much disgust he should be appreciated.. but his body language and the way he holds meera, assures her and all is so artificial.. the care and so called love that sprang 12 hours back is not visible...

Madhu's expressions were as expected... she couldnt take her eyes off sultan and meera.. and her attention was finally diverted when radhaji fainted...

i actually liked that RK is not going into mad rage.. he is using sarcasm...  but he is helpless right now due to radhaji...

again i cant get over how gross sultan is.. feel like puking

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoshanmanbcbs_srkRed_OpiumHi2lifesangeet6690masan1subashniKayMFarah13Shazziehansa22blacklamboriver123amrithassunflower52_charu_anitaranichirpyhapibirdleelaa9

Go to top