Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Again filler episodes and this time period is so crucial for SwaRon story.. I love gang scenes but today's one dint make any sense to me..Anyways,i really hope theres something in store for SwaRon fans in the upcoming party episode
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

I agree, there needs to be some follow-up to the amazing confession. Two entire episodes without an exclusive SwaRon scene is sad...they're a new couple and this is meant to be any new couple's most beautiful phase after all. Hope the party has something good in store for us. 

We have waited for 2 years to enjoy this phase and of all times SwaRon are being ignored now.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly its really very disappointing to see two episode with out a single SwaRon scene. As I have mentioned in my post confession was just the tip because we are waiting to see a full fledged romantic phase of SwaRon. So please show us that and don't ignore them.
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just b positive guys...palki told na ki we will hv cute swaron moments and rite nw focus will b on ndc
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously disappointed with CVs.😭
I was expecting so much after SwaRon confession and yahan toh vo ek frame mein hi aajayein toh bahut badhi baat hai.
Seriously missing some hot intense and alone scenes for SwaRon.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AsYa_SwaRon

Seriously disappointed with CVs.😭

I was expecting so much after SwaRon confession and yahan toh vo ek frame mein hi aajayein toh bahut badhi baat hai.
Seriously missing some hot intense and alone scenes for SwaRon.

Agree. After the confession my hopes were so high...maybe that's where I went wrong.