Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 7)

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused

In short cv's love showing ReYam and kabhi rey needs swaron and kabhi swaron need him.LOL
LOL

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

as if rey ne kavi swayam ka help nahi liya. ReYam humesha se aisa hi tha. Ek dusre ki help krta hai. & btw sharon helped rey bahotbar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj_SRKholic

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Originally posted by meghasingh

insensible LOL  u mean senseless? insensible means something different...Confused

it also means having lost consciousness...nd rey has deffo lost his. so...anything else?

consciousnessLOL  omg ? just coz rey is helping swayam over tani he has lost consciousness? lol..

yep deffo... what does rey think? that when swaron are gonna marry then they r gonna adopt him, nd he'll be settled? accord to me u r not conscious if u r overlooking ur own problem nd busy in others minor stupid problem

aliya51293

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

today's reyam part ws annoying...

rey shld set his priorities othrwse he l lose taani forever...
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.
 Well!! firstly taani asked swayam Where he was d hole night !!! Remember ??
i dont think sooo !!! and rey onlu use to ask sharon what shuld he give taani on her B'day

taani doesnt have any problem with him staying with sharon. she's cool. she was worried on a simple normal thing that swayam has not arrived for the whole night...moreover its swayam who loves to show off his authority of "bade bhaiya" in taani and rey's romance. Rey shouldn't come to tani's room at this time, this nd that..blah blah

if swayam looks after tani, he is interfering in tr life, if he does not he is not good bro..so what u want him to do? genuine question from my side...

genuine answer...u r nt a kid i guess whom i need to tell this thing. the day swayam created chaos when rey was in tani's room...was that care? why...? was rey gonna kill tani? or any harm he could cause to tani..?

how do u expect any bro to do in such situations? though even i waant swayam out of tanis' life , his reaction was sensible...what u expect bro to do? allow them to romance in midnight? u want swayam to share all pains of tani but give her all freedom to behave the way she wants with her bf? n now before u jump swayam entering into sharons' room , it was not for romance , it was to take care of her when she was ill, n he kept distance...n next day sharon made him understand about his reaction ...so hope u understand my point...

-Jasmita-

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

i seriously frustrated with whatever happening b/w reyam...they are best friends use them for better things bcs most of us connect to them but nayi phir nikal pade samaj seva karne me...and agar in future rey get hurts then history repeats again kudki chodo baaki sab ki karo...for me it apply to all three sharon, swayam and rey...i dont like rey interference in swaron and same apply to TR fans but why cvs dont understand this?????  
nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Originally posted by AMAAMI

as if rey ne kavi swayam ka help nahi liya. ReYam humesha se aisa hi tha. Ek dusre ki help krta hai. & btw sharon helped rey bahotbar..

ders no point in telling them coz dey only know to blame blame and blame.. taarey nahi mila toh hogaye shuru swaron ko accuse karne me..!!Ouch
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused

In short cv's love showing ReYam and kabhi rey needs swaron and kabhi swaron need him.LOL

i know ...m not against sharing things in friendship but swayam asking help from rey is absolutely lame n lol...but m not surprised at 'dragging rey in everything'...

Go to top