Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 6)

.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
rey agar ts k bare me sochna bhi chahta hai na..to ye xyz use sochne nhi dete...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevo

BrownRevo Goldie
BrownRevo
BrownRevo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Im incredibly pissed off with Rey.. Thanks to CVs..
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused

In short cv's love showing ReYam and kabhi rey needs swaron and kabhi swaron need him.LOL

j_vrushan

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.
 Well!! firstly taani asked swayam Where he was d hole night !!! Remember ??
i dont think sooo !!! and rey onlu use to ask sharon what shuld he give taani on her B'day

taani doesnt have any problem with him staying with sharon. she's cool. she was worried on a simple normal thing that swayam has not arrived for the whole night...moreover its swayam who loves to show off his authority of "bade bhaiya" in taani and rey's romance. Rey shouldn't come to tani's room at this time, this nd that..blah blah

if swayam looks after tani, he is interfering in tr life, if he does not he is not good bro..so what u want him to do? genuine question from my side...

genuine answer...u r nt a kid i guess whom i need to tell this thing. the day swayam created chaos when rey was in tani's room...was that care? why...? was rey gonna kill tani? or any harm he could cause to tani..?

aliya51293

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused

look exactly that's what i m talking about...dude he has serious problem in his life..forget that...these scenes are not even funny. Think in a way what kinda image these scenes give to swayam...as if he doesn't have any brains. this thing may suit when its Rey nd other d3 guys, but with swayam it's odd.

i know what u r talking about ? but u could have said in much better n calmer way..anyways i myself hate when swayam does that esp. when swayam knows sharon the best...they sharing stuff on some different matter is ok for me but not this...
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Originally posted by muskurana

If Rey can drag Sharon in his fake break up then Swayam can do so in his own issues. ShaReYam share a bond and  it has always been like this. Even SS fans want Swayam to do his own thing but then thats how writing has always been- ReYam or ShaRey will keep sharing their issues like they always have.
P.S- Even Rey asked for Sharon's help to buy taani's b'day gift nd also lamented the fact that he can't ask the most romantic guy Swayam to help...remember?????
So instead of insulting swayam's character nd forcing ss fans to insult rey's character,question the writing as that wud sound more sensible...

exactly..instead of asking for better scenes ..people are more interestd in bashing characters..relationships in D3 have always been like that..sharey, reyam n shareyam bonds were always interlinked..I too dont like excess involvement ...
why dont people focus on demanding scenes for their favs rather than insulting other charcaters./..kabhi rey ko help chaiye help break up toh kabhi swayam ko chaiye ...
, I want swayam to handle his relationhsip himself Ouch
nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Originally posted by zoharocks

@megha...amazing psot...bu the best part for me was when he held his legs or something...LOL kuch toh real.they actually treat REY as their HERO...shit that's so lame...Confused

and well someone saying about nmot dragging others in their posts...TR and SS can surely make posts on each other

and soemone about swayam helping rey during initial timeROFL...i have watched the show since the very begining...and well who takes help and begs every now and then...well the world knows...so stop kidding meShocked

megah once again bang on postThumbs Up
u got to be kidding that ur following d3 from d beginning
every1 actually d world knows what and how swayam is... v dnt knw y d CV's are showing him asking Rey all this stuff.
u got to b sum1 who is double sided i mean ur a Taarey fan having a dp of TanHa.. n den u say sumthing abt swayam.. dats ridiculous isnt it.. now dnt say i was a swaron fan too n all coz accept it ur not.. coz if u dnt knw rey n swayam den u never ever watched d3 thoroughly.. swayam never ever went to rey pehle to ask nything abt wat he should do.. its juzz dat vo first time relationship me aya he isliye he has got overexcited dats it.. blame Cv's for not showing TaaRey not Rey and Swayam..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockz-Jasmita-

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaya-taarey

rey agar ts k bare me sochna bhi chahta hai na..to ye xyz use sochne nhi dete...
dey r not any xyz..dey r d lead too if u remember Wink

Go to top