Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 5)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.
 Well!! firstly taani asked swayam Where he was d hole night !!! Remember ??
i dont think sooo !!! and rey onlu use to ask sharon what shuld he give taani on her B'day

taani doesnt have any problem with him staying with sharon. she's cool. she was worried on a simple normal thing that swayam has not arrived for the whole night...moreover its swayam who loves to show off his authority of "bade bhaiya" in taani and rey's romance. Rey shouldn't come to tani's room at this time, this nd that..blah blah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

tareyvrimarlove Senior Member
tareyvrimarlove
tareyvrimarlove

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Actually i dont like to talk smth like this but today i am totally pissed off..what the hell..i mean sharon swayam ki gf hai ya rey ki..i know uska best friend hai but its not zaruri ki u always drag ur friends in ur love story...esp tab jab woh apni luv story mein uljhe hon...
But its my opinion...no bashing guyz
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Originally posted by swaronswaron

wow mera post mila hai khali spam karne ko?? gosh...its the limit.

aliya51293

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.
 Well!! firstly taani asked swayam Where he was d hole night !!! Remember ??
i dont think sooo !!! and rey onlu use to ask sharon what shuld he give taani on her B'day

taani doesnt have any problem with him staying with sharon. she's cool. she was worried on a simple normal thing that swayam has not arrived for the whole night...moreover its swayam who loves to show off his authority of "bade bhaiya" in taani and rey's romance. Rey shouldn't come to tani's room at this time, this nd that..blah blah

if swayam looks after tani, he is interfering in tr life, if he does not he is not good bro..so what u want him to do? genuine question from my side...
-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

LOLLOLLOL Well !!! cause its swayam FIRST OFFICIAL relationship rey ki 2 thii

j_vrushan

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

look exactly that's what i m talking about...dude he has serious problem in his life..forget that...these scenes are not even funny. Think in a way what kinda image these scenes give to swayam...as if he doesn't have any brains. this thing may suit when its Rey nd other d3 guys, but with swayam it's odd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293j_vrushan

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

insensible LOL  u mean senseless? insensible means something different...Confused

it also means having lost consciousness...nd rey has deffo lost his. so...anything else?

consciousnessLOL  omg ? just coz rey is helping swayam over tani he has lost consciousness? lol..

Go to top