How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pixi26angel

well said apne writing skills thore se mujhe dedo Zinnia main bhi dhang ke posts bana liya karoongi phirπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww, aisa kuch nahin hai, dost! I just write what I feel. What to do, I'm an emotional fool πŸ˜† waise, make a post...and I assure you I will be nodding my head in agreement. And don't forget to PM me because I float around the forum and often miss a lot of TR posts!
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Awww, aisa kuch nahin hai, dost! I just write what I feel. What to do, I'm an emotional fool πŸ˜† waise, make a post...and I assure you I will be nodding my head in agreement. And don't forget to PM me because I float around the forum and often miss a lot of TR posts!
are i used to make a lot of TR posts previously before my boardsπŸ˜† but then stopped visitn the forum coz of obvious reasons and rey's samajh seva anyways i started making posts again made one more a few days back  u r not there in my friend's list that is why pm nahi mila hoga tumhe have sent u one i mean freind request accept kar lo 😳
Originally posted by pixi26angel

are i used to make a lot of TR posts previously before my boardsπŸ˜† but then stopped visitn the forum coz of obvious reasons and rey's samajh seva anyways i started making posts again made one more a few days back  u r not there in my friend's list that is why pm nahi mila hoga tumhe have sent u one i mean freind request accept kar lo 😳

I think I missed your posts because I was on my first break, lol.I took a break twice...second time was for the reasons that you have already mentioned πŸ˜‰

Arre, maine accept kiya hai! I accepted the request the day you sent it. Aap send karo aur main accept na karooon, yeh kaise ho sakta hai πŸ˜† from now on, just PM me and I shall be there :)