Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 18)

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by manasie23

aare re voh SwaRon fans ka lookout hai na chahe hum devi se pyaar kare ya diva... atleast sharon ki sirf shakal change hui hai rey ne toh nayi gf hi bana li

why the hell u guys r bringing things making no sense in this topic?? are u guys just here for a fight?

Apni frustration nikalne ke liye jab Swayam ko beech main lakar ek full on bashing post banaugi tu u think we will sit quiet?

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@TM dear i knw u r irritated but  plsss swayam ko kyu gasit rahe ho bich me...Confused
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
closed for review.
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hello, 

Ps: It's a long note but important to be read. And I'm looking forward to your views (just not here as this topic is not meant to discuss that, please PM me?) 

First let me clear the confusion. 

-The main post questioned BOTH Rey and Swayam. The TM wasn't happy with either              of their characterization. It wasn't justifying one and degrading the other. 
       -It wasn't bashing. (apart from the IQ comment. That could have been held back but                please differ between frustration + bashing)
       - Only because something was said against your favorite, do not go ahead and start                  defending them. Understand what else is being said.  

No where did the main discussion point involved Sharon or Kriya. Please refrain from diverting the topic. Either-way, talking about Kriya in a topic where Rey is discussed keeping Taani in mind is not allowed in the first place. 

Honestly, all I see in this topic was meaningless. There was a good scope of correctly discussing the conceptualization of writers. The point brought up was worth discussing. Alas, it turned into a war zone again. You might not want to hear this but it needs to be said. It's all because no one is ready to look at it from whole view instead of one point. It's like you make up your mind and then go on with it without a change of heart - even if you realize your initial thought was wrong, you do not admit.

The following pointers are specific to this topic while also talking about the whole issue as a whole - as it seems, all the frustration of forum wide topics seemed to have been let loose over here. 

->The point in question was why Swayam cares about Taani at one point and ignores at the other along with Rey needing to set his priorities from friends and Taani. So as long as the discussion remained between these three characters, it was all good. Once others were brought in on the name of one justifying another, it went wrong. Mostly, it was about ReYam friendship. Why is it that everywhere I see on the forum, relationships are being mocked? Where's the respect? They are the way they are for a reason. It's okay to dislike some and like others. But please, do not start abusing one another on the name of defending whom you like. They are characters and if anyone is to be blamed or questioned, it is the CV's and the writers.

->Do not discuss personal matters. Neither is attacking personal opinions of any member allowed nor is directly or indirectly calling them out. What they do and think about their family is entirely their decision. Who are we to comment on it or question it? Cyber-bullying is going to be taken strictly on I-F and it ends here. 

-> Lastly, it seems as if rules are always ignored but I highly suggest you start following them. You think the initial post or follow up comments were bashing? Then report it and DO NOT comment. If you reply back properly with intention of discussion and solving any misunderstanding, then by all means, go ahead. But instead if you retaliate with demeaning words and doing the same thing the member whom you are replying to did, then you are just as responsible for the spoiled floor. 

-> At the end, let me just say. SwaRon fans are unhappy for so and so reason. TaaRey fans are unhappy for so and so reason. Are the fans/members at fault? No, right? So why fight over something that you have no control over? Discuss. Have your voice heard. Understand and respect each other.

-> Oh and a standard rule that seems to be forgotten - DO NOT quote more than 3 times. Use @membersname feature. It took a LONG time for me to read every single post. Embarrassed D'oh

I'm giving one chance to this topic since the main point wasn't discussed at all. But if I see it going the same way as before this note, then I'm closing this. Actions other than this note will follow as soon as I get free. 

Regards,
-D3 Development Team.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sbpassionvenusrockzpapakapridesangee_manantareyvrimarloveBrownRevozoharocks-Jasmita-Arbitrator.pehlanasha.Angel-luvs-sswaronswaronBorn2DanceBreezy.sreeja_roxmanasie23Deetha.-FrozenRain-

Kunwar_AJS Goldie
Kunwar_AJS
Kunwar_AJS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
yy yy u make rey do everything
did rey ever took any1 helpis
rey is hero i believe but yaar y he needs to do all yy
yy ?
y u r making him do all this?
swayam says him a love guru na toh let him handle his love life first?
abhi kya rey swayam aur sharon ki date ka bhi idea dega?
rey has his own life?
just a question did rey ever took any1 help
jabb uska break up hua tab kya swayam ne sambhala tha usse?
jab taani aur rey k bch prblm thi toh kya team ne help ki thi?
ka rey ne sharon ko puch ke propose kiya tha?
kya rey kabhi swayam se puchta hai usse kya pehna chaye?
rey handles his fights his problems his hurt and handles every1 else also?
rey is bestfrind best gs best captain best fighter he is best nw we were 1 st time seeing him his romeo side and u r makinhg him busy in deciding wht swayam shld were or do ?
i cant believe it literally cant ?
orr iss ths ur future plan k swayam sharon ki shaaadi bhi rey kareyga?
rey sabki problem handle kare aur uski problem k baare main soche bhi nahi?
y ur  doing this with rey?
rey hero hai but at a time har hero k liye heroine zyada important hoti hai but yaha toh heroine k baare main batane se pehle u shw all this plss cvs do something abt it ?
we love rey and pplss dnt do this  more kabb tak swaron ki lovestory main laoge usse plssAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navya14papakapride.saumya.

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratajadhav

Originally posted by zoharocks

@megha...amazing psot...bu the best part for me was when he held his legs or something...LOL kuch toh real.they actually treat REY as their HERO...shit that's so lame...Confused

and well someone saying about nmot dragging others in their posts...TR and SS can surely make posts on each other

and soemone about swayam helping rey during initial timeROFL...i have watched the show since the very begining...and well who takes help and begs every now and then...well the world knows...so stop kidding meShocked

megah once again bang on postThumbs Up
u got to be kidding that ur following d3 from d beginning
every1 actually d world knows what and how swayam is... v dnt knw y d CV's are showing him asking Rey all this stuff.
u got to b sum1 who is double sided i mean ur a Taarey fan having a dp of TanHa.. n den u say sumthing abt swayam.. dats ridiculous isnt it.. now dnt say i was a swaron fan too n all coz accept it ur not.. coz if u dnt knw rey n swayam den u never ever watched d3 thoroughly.. swayam never ever went to rey pehle to ask nything abt wat he should do.. its juzz dat vo first time relationship me aya he isliye he has got overexcited dats it.. blame Cv's for not showing TaaRey not Rey and Swayam..!!

im getting thsi straight...i ONLY LOVE taareyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i like sneha but have never commented on any swaron or tanha post appreciating them...i LIKE sneha and that si why still follow her on twitter message her on fb send her edits but that is it...i DNT like swayam...so please dnt say that again...Ouch

and when we blame a character we indirectly talk about the loopholes teh writers have left while writing down the script...Sleepy...and we don't like swayam or didn't like him yesterday so obviously we will amke posts on that...why do u expect us to start liking swaron for no reasons...Confused

Edited by zoharocks - 26 June 2013 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangee_manan

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I can't take Rey's social service anymore... Want to see Romantic Rey focusing on his Love Life rather than others...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangee_manansalta

sangee_manan Senior Member
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
well i missed strdy's epi so no comment upon rey's behaviour...saw whole fyt scenario here... the post  specified rey's consultancy service problem, not accusal of swaron or swayam...
btw y dragging taayam here she dint even specify about taayam in her tm...

inter relationship  exist in d3 btw these 4 people...taani=swayam=rey=sharon

one is concerned for another..
...ss fans dont say taani doesnt care abt swayam
nor tr fans dont say swayam doesnt care abt taani
 taayam is best bond i ve ever found... and i love it so many does too...

nextly  specification of y  rey is dragged for evrything ...
coz simple answer is he is romeo , hero...those who wants to solve thier love problem, the biggest solution is asking love guru none another than rey...

yep now adays reyam is dragged much often ... but one thing it gives veiwers is fun ... dont u accept it guys... dont u get fun by seeing swaym and rey's actics.???????????...

last but not least dont worry tr fans we get tr track back wait and watch... dont loose hopes...

swaron fans dint loose hopes for ther swaron unity and they r getting it ryt noww...
same ways we need to wait still more days we get surely tr track back...

Go to top