Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 15)

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
l insensitive about swayam to not inform Taani that he is not going to be there the whole night. What kind of a brother does that . But why bring in past episodes we are talking about today.[/QUOTE]
kyu swayam ya phir bcz he cant show his attitude anywhere... that's why unhe pakad lo?[/DIV][/QUOTE]
toh kya tumhara koi bhai hota toh voh midnight ko tumhe apne room me apne bf ke saath romance karne deta???[/QUOTE]
well my brother have senses to understand the limit of being a brother. in short, in my family we are grown up in a way to respect each other choice, nd yep if i didnt had any problem with my BF, my bhai, would never had behaved in such a dictator kinda manner.
[/QUOTE]

Ohh damn seriously bhai aise hote damn I seriously need.one brother then vo kya hai na I dun have a brother... acha hua tumne bata dia

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paruls

Originally posted by manasie23

Originally posted by aliya51293

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused
LOLLOLLOLWell !!! cause its swayam FIRST OFFICIAL relationship rey ki 2 thii

okay..well in a way rey ki bhi first hat tani ke saath...if u remember taarey are the first couple to confess "i love you" to each other, because u see they dont have doubts on their love. For them its love, not a bloody trial game.

hahaha aise quickly love ho jata na toh duniya me relatiinships namki chiz hi nai hoti... love love nai joke bann jata...
I know swayam toh only loves Sharon, chahe Sharon ki shakal change hoh ya fir uska poora characterization from a diva to a devi. But still he only loves Sharon. I guess you guys will still love swaron even when shantanu stops playing swayam and someone else is brought in.

LOL
characterisation hi toh pasand hai hume Embarrassed tabhi we love them so much Embarrassed
character toh same hai even if actor change ho gaya n now we are happier Embarrassed
n dont decide our lieks n dislikes Embarrassed
paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratajadhav

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

okay..well in a way rey ki bhi first hat tani ke saath...if u remember taarey are the first couple to confess "i love you" to each other, because u see they dont have doubts on their love. For them its love, not a bloody trial game.

hahaha aise quickly love ho jata na toh duniya me relatiinships namki chiz hi nai hoti... love love nai joke bann jata...
I know swayam toh only loves Sharon, chahe Sharon ki shakal change hoh ya fir uska poora characterization from a diva to a devi. But still he only loves Sharon. I guess you guys will still love swaron even when shantanu stops playing swayam and someone else is brought in.

yes v vl definately. Smile v r proud swaron fans.. n v have fell for swaron.. regarding the actors.. our love is totally different for them.. Smile
Sweety then why does your siggy line have shantannu written on it. And I guess its all about the character and not the actor, so why ask for them to get any awards. Ask only the writers to get awards, since actors don't make any difference at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

Kyun na ho? Tani bhi tu apni perfect romantic aur dreamy life main itni pagal thi ke Rey ko usse fake breakup karna parha.. likeh seriously Tani pyaar main "zara sa jhum lu main" gaye tu theek hai agar Swayam ya Sharon khush hun tu yeh paap hai.. Pl-heeezzz! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.CoffeeStains..vruShan_rocks.

kady_taarey IF-Dazzler
kady_taarey
kady_taarey

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

first woh love quickly nahi tha.. if you dun remember rey rejected taani's love first.. n after that he took time for realizing his love for taani.. n main thing love ke liye koi time decide nahi rehta ke 1 ya 2 saal realize karne mein liye toh hi love hai.. it can happen in a fraction of second also.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

@swaronswaron The topic name itself is directing to the cv's that the scene was insensible...it's normal that people will blame one according to the scene...the same way Taani is alway's bashed at a time when the cv's should be bashed... I personally haven't bashed Swayam but yes i have blamed Swayam along with Rey.Yes Swayam is new in a relation right now ans will be love struck but i did not like the fact that even after Rey said that he wanted Taani back Swayam didn't even ask once abt his situation.

@namrata first i like your relies,never in a fighting toneSmile ...my reply will be the same for you too as above... :) hope you understood my exact pov

see, I get it..both fandoms want couple scenes..I totally understand ...I'm not asking you to be positive about the scene..I myself didn't like it but why targetting swayam  and bashing him? Shocked Talk about the bonds and relationships instead Big smile 

Edited by swaronswaron - 25 June 2013 at 9:59am
paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

LOL
characterisation hi toh pasand hai hume Embarrassed tabhi we love them so much Embarrassed
character toh same hai even if actor change ho gaya n now we are happier Embarrassed
n dont decide our lieks n dislikes Embarrassed
Oh please, almost everyone will agree that Sharon is no longer the same. And Sharon characterization topics have been made by swaron fans themselves.
paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own lifeStern Smile 

Kyun na ho? Tani bhi tu apni perfect romantic aur dreamy life main itni pagal thi ke Rey ko usse fake breakup karna parha.. likeh seriously Tani pyaar main "zara sa jhum lu main" gaye tu theek hai agar Swayam ya Sharon khush hun tu yeh paap hai.. Pl-heeezzz! 

And didn't you guys bash Taani up for that, so when it comes to your fav, its not allowed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_roxsalta

Go to top