Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] (Page 12)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by namratajadhav

Originally posted by AMAAMI

as if rey ne kavi swayam ka help nahi liya. ReYam humesha se aisa hi tha. Ek dusre ki help krta hai. & btw sharon helped rey bahotbar..

ders no point in telling them coz dey only know to blame blame and blame.. taarey nahi mila toh hogaye shuru swaron ko accuse karne me..!!Ouch
Correction->no one accused Swaron here.The scene was what was talked about...

TM clearly  bashed swayam Sleepy
and did you miss that she didn't talk anything good abt Rey tooSleepy

but if she talks abot swayam how do you expect ss fans to keep quiet Sleepy

i never asked you guy's to keep quiet...but the thing is that even you guy's didnt like the scene...i saw some comment's of fan's in the forum itself...then yaha ladai kyu????

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

as if rey ne kavi swayam ka help nahi liya. ReYam humesha se aisa hi tha. Ek dusre ki help krta hai. & btw sharon helped rey bahotbar..

ders no point in telling them coz dey only know to blame blame and blame.. taarey nahi mila toh hogaye shuru swaron ko accuse karne me..!!Ouch

m not talking that swaron is accused here in this post m telling the guy/girl that wat people do.. chk my entire sentence... 
if ur taking it d wrong sense den il correct it..
they only know to blame swayam... an d pehle dey have blamed sharon too.. so ders no point in making them understand... instead of asking for taarey dey'l take a character and start blaming the entire stuff on dat character instead of blaming the writer the producer or ny1 else.. ye bhi deko na ki rey ki bhi galti he not only of swayam. agar khudka prob chalu he toh bolde frnd ko k m nt in d mood ho gaya.. v seriously dnt wanna blame rey for nything coz v love kunwar n rey too.. stop blaming and start asking for ur favorites.. fav's k liye crib kar karke hume 2 years baad confession mila he.. v have patience aap bhi rakhlo thoda 
It's not about TR in this post namrata... Blaming Swayam...why you liked the scene where majnu Swayam was asking for help from Rey????????????

noone liked it but there is  a way of asking cvs to rectify than bashing characters Sleepy
if you dont get TR romance why bash swayam?????? writers should be questioned Sleepy

Edited by swaronswaron - 25 June 2013 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockznj_SRKholic

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

TM clearly  bashed swayam Sleepy
and did you miss that she didn't talk anything good abt Rey tooSleepy

but if she talks abot swayam how do you expect ss fans to keep quiet Sleepy

i never asked you guy's to keep quiet...but the thing is that even you guy's didnt like the scene...i saw some comment's of fan's in the forum itself...then yaha ladai kyu????

kyunki yahan swayam ko bash kiya gaya Embarrassed
aliya51293 Groupbie
aliya51293
aliya51293

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie23

Originally posted by paruls

Oh! I forget only swayam fans have the right to post about Taani's character. Everyone else should just keep quite. Only swayam fans have the right to be irritated about shareyam. And yes it was hell insensitive about swayam to not inform Taani that he is not going to be there the whole night. What kind of a brother does that . But why bring in past episodes we are talking about today.

kyu swayam taani ka beta h kya ki har minute ka hisaab de...??!

btw this is a serious question I am askinghere.

So swayam kya tani ka baap hai, that he shows off attitude on her BF? ya phir bcz he cant show his attitude anywhere... that's why unhe pakad lo?
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya51293

Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Originally posted by juili_p

i agree with few points of yours...why drag rey everywhere? so true...all ss fans wholeheartedly agree with that...but it is old habit of cv...dragging rey in every plot even iif it does not concern him...for ss fans too lesser the rey better swaron is...reyam in 'swaron context' is annoying now...

n supposedly swayam is the most romantic guy in reys' opinion tooConfused
LOLLOLLOLWell !!! cause its swayam FIRST OFFICIAL relationship rey ki 2 thii

okay..well in a way rey ki bhi first hat tani ke saath...if u remember taarey are the first couple to confess "i love you" to each other, because u see they dont have doubts on their love. For them its love, not a bloody trial game.

hahaha aise quickly love ho jata na toh duniya me relatiinships namki chiz hi nai hoti... love love nai joke bann jata...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmita-

paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Oh! I forget only swayam fans have the right to post about Taani's character. Everyone else should just keep quite. Only swayam fans have the right to be irritated about shareyam. And yes it was hell insensitive about swayam to not inform Taani that he is not going to be there the whole night. What kind of a brother does that . But why bring in past episodes we are talking about today.

ye lines bahot jyaada purani ho chuki he dear.. ab sab equally blame karte he forum pe.. jara jaake chk karo.. aajkal koi swaron fan nahi balki taarey fans hi ss k khilaf posts banate he which leads to fights
Please I have been reading the forums for quite a while, and know very well who bashes whom the most. I have kept quite for quite a while . Somehow people think only they have the right to bash indirectly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevo

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Originally posted by aliya51293

Originally posted by manasie23

kyu swayam taani ka beta h kya ki har minute ka hisaab de...??!

btw this is a serious question I am askinghere.

So swayam kya tani ka baap hai, that he shows off attitude on her BF? ya phir bcz he cant show his attitude anywhere... that's why unhe pakad lo?
on her BF ???? who she is
nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

m not talking that swaron is accused here in this post m telling the guy/girl that wat people do.. chk my entire sentence... 
if ur taking it d wrong sense den il correct it..
they only know to blame swayam... an d pehle dey have blamed sharon too.. so ders no point in making them understand... instead of asking for taarey dey'l take a character and start blaming the entire stuff on dat character instead of blaming the writer the producer or ny1 else.. ye bhi deko na ki rey ki bhi galti he not only of swayam. agar khudka prob chalu he toh bolde frnd ko k m nt in d mood ho gaya.. v seriously dnt wanna blame rey for nything coz v love kunwar n rey too.. stop blaming and start asking for ur favorites.. fav's k liye crib kar karke hume 2 years baad confession mila he.. v have patience aap bhi rakhlo thoda 
It's not about TR in this post namrata... Blaming Swayam...why you liked the scene where majnu Swayam was asking for help from Rey????????????

yes definately swayam ka first time he.. he is little bit confused bt at d end of d day he's start making decision by himself.. its juzz d matter of time.. so u people also should understand dat.. dats juzz my point.. v understand wat swayam is going through right now so v wont blame him at all.. atleast me.. coz i knw Palki n Cv's vl juzz show this for sumtime n den dey'l giv us our majnu boy swayam back who doesnt need ny1's help..!!
n dint u hear he clearly said "vo teri best friend he so u knw about her" .. vo sirf chance nahi le raha n trying to gain info from rey dats it..

Go to top