How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by patie

Rey should open Helplines nw 🤢 sabka theka leke rakha hai kya usne...rey beta y dont u do one thing just marry ur friends...pata nahi kaisa jhatka aata hai ek din taani ko manaya dusre din ghajini mode pe chala gaya 

Just don't remind me... I am pissed off about this thing only...On the first place why he ever confessed to taani? Friends ke saath kya problem this...? God i m seriously tired of this attitude of him.
Originally posted by meghasingh

Fine...either argue or Report...simple and moreover what Rey used to do at the time of kriya, its none of my business.
then Rey use to naa u r making the post , the first check the History Of D3 , ReY use to take help of Swayam !!!
Bang on post yaar,it was extremely annoying.I really like Swayam but seriously I wanted to throw something at him today.And Rey one min he was depressed and next he was back to his Samajh seva.
One thing I have realised is when we get something easily we don't appreciate it but when we struggle for it that's when we realise how precious it is.that's exactly the case for Rey,He didn't struggle to get Taani in his life so he always takes her and her feelings for granted.Take this break up for example...
Rey was sort of sure he will get Taani back.
Now I want him to really struggle hard to get Taani back,then he will realise what Taani really means to him and he will cherish her the way he should.
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own life😳 

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Originally posted by -Jasmita-

then Rey use to naa u r making the post , the first check the History Of D3 , ReY use to take help of Swayam !!!

Am i making a post on d3 history? I'm talking about present...and what I felt i wrote that.

supposedly the great mahan bhai...remember...anything happens in tani's romance life, he needs to watch out, otherwise..."kaun taani" why only tani has to deal such people in her life?
Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

gosh seriously...!!!!!🤢
If Rey can drag Sharon in his fake break up then Swayam can do so in his own issues. ShaReYam share a bond and  it has always been like this. Even SS fans want Swayam to do his own thing but then thats how writing has always been- ReYam or ShaRey will keep sharing their issues like they always have.
P.S- Even Rey asked for Sharon's help to buy taani's b'day gift nd also lamented the fact that he can't ask the most romantic guy Swayam to help...remember?????
So instead of insulting swayam's character nd forcing ss fans to insult rey's character,question the writing as that wud sound more sensible...

Am i making a post on d3 history? I'm talking about present...and what I felt i wrote that.
 i Think u guys love doing all this !!!

Just don't remind me... I am pissed off about this thing only...On the first place why he ever confessed to taani? Friends ke saath kya problem this...? God i m seriously tired of this attitude of him.

I hated that scene 🤢  enough off Reyam ...m nt evn enjoying reyam scenes these days 🤢